Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure (43321 Views)

Job Alawari-Kei: FUO Student Slumps, Dies From Illicit Drug Overdose In Bayelsa / Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning / 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by Adedayo97(m): 10:41pm On Mar 24, 2021
starbuck:
We should limit the negative words we usually use on kids of nowadays because they are just too soft in nature..

My 11 year old has been giving me concerns academically until I decided to diverse another method to know if he can pick up no matter how little.. I told him if he puts all effort and passes his upcoming external exams, I will buy him a game console.. Was surprised when his teacher called me the other day and was like my son has really improved and she decided to probe further from him when he opened up. She told me that I should try to keep to the end of my own bargain

God bless you abundantly ma so that you can be able to fulfill your promises.....I love that

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 24, 2021
the fact remains that someday somhow , something must kill a man
Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by Tvoice: 11:03pm On Mar 24, 2021
Starzo:

ibori is a criminal

dat wan na ur business, I have made my own point, if u like go kiss cockroach.
Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by Starzo: 11:05pm On Mar 24, 2021
Tvoice:

dat wan na ur business, I have made my own point, if u like go kiss cockroach.
you made zero Sense with this comment
Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by Tvoice: 11:07pm On Mar 24, 2021
Starzo:

you made zero Sense with this comment

If roaches no reach for u, go hang ur kponyon untop transformer.
Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by Starzo: 11:12pm On Mar 24, 2021
Tvoice:

If roaches no reach for u, go hang ur kponyon untop transformer.
ok
Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by dharmie135: 11:18pm On Mar 24, 2021
twilliamx:
If na by wetin family dey call person, I suppose don die.. please ignore the naysayers! If you end your life then they have already won you. Please shame them by going on to succeed.
On point make I no talk wetin my own family done put me through shey na during my uni days ni or when I comot. Abi...
we sha thank God

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 24, 2021
I also faced depression 3 years ago.
I was also going to Commit suicide until my
conscience directed me to read a book titled
"A wanderer in the Spirit Lands by Franchesso
Farnesse".

After that i decided that i was never going to
commit suicide.

I black listed 3 emotion as the cause of my
depression:
Guilt,
Remorse,
and Self-Pity.

Till today i don't feel any of these emotions.

Lastly: I Would Rather Disappoint Family,
Friends, and everyone else; than to Commit
Suicide.

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by emmnprince(m): 11:30pm On Mar 24, 2021
Depression — a serious [medical] condition in which a person feels very sad, hopeless and unimportant and often is unable to live in a normal way.

Suicide — The act of killing yourself because you do not want to continue living.

If there's no depression, no suicidal thoughts and no suicide. Though some people do survive depression. But when the depression lingers, it becomes suicidal.

Some years ago, a good friend of mine became frustrated and depressed after her family members made some strong comments at her. She was 18 that year.

She was so depressed that she considered suicide. During that time I never took her suicidal words serious, though I do encourage her to be strong that it is for a while.

Few days later, I had she drank insecticide. She was lucky to survive it after she was rushed to a nearby hospital.

I was shocked when I received the news and visited her in the hospital. Her family members ran in groups to see her. Calls from left, right back and centre from family members! All of them, especially her dad became somber.

When she was well, I asked what prompted her to consider suicide. She sighed and smiled & said I won't understand since I have not been there!

Today she's happy and gallivanting up and down. Sad to say, she's with the wrong crowd and living on the fast lane.

This and other experiences made me not to take lightly any who show sad or depressed countenance. I do encourage them, keep in touch with them 247, do follow up, and do all I could to get them out of it.

The battle raging inside of them can overwhelm them and put them on a suicidal path.
Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by emmnprince(m): 11:33pm On Mar 24, 2021
Ayo13945:
I also faced depression 3 years ago.
I was also going to Commit suicide until my
conscience directed me to read a book titled
"A wanderer in the Spirit Lands by Franchesso
Farnesse".

After that i decided that i was never going to
commit suicide.

I black listed 3 emotion as the cause of my
depression:
Guilt,
Remorse,
and Self-Pity.

Till today i don't feel any of these emotions.

Lastly: I Would Rather Disappoint Family,
Friends, and everyone else; than to Commit
Suicide.

That path is not easy to walk through and see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I'm happy you're alive to share your experience.
Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by 21savages: 11:35pm On Mar 24, 2021
And he definitely failed
Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by Hallabee1(m): 11:48pm On Mar 24, 2021
mcmbonu:
He could have just donated his vital organs to people in need before killing himself so atleast he could have died a fulfilled death

the way you dey talk about donating organs this days... aje I dey suspect you...
Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:49pm On Mar 24, 2021
and na him brother sing I can't kill myself
Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by Righteousness2(m): 11:50pm On Mar 24, 2021
kel94:
I haven't seen it, but if you acknowledged the email I believe you've pray and God confirms the words of His messenger. I will share the testimony with you. Stay blessed always.
You will Testify to the Glory of GOD.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by Yankee101: 11:53pm On Mar 24, 2021
Please encourage people
Never tear them down
Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by Amarahly(f): 11:53pm On Mar 24, 2021
It's very easy for people to say "say no to suicide" cry
Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by dollytino4real(f): 11:58pm On Mar 24, 2021
IGoComotYaTeeth:
it hits different when it's a family member it pains more
yes o! e go be like see finish
Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by naijamerican: 12:00am On Mar 25, 2021
This guy is a failrue in life and in death. Thats the beauty of life, you can always change your circumstance. Now he don kill himself his failure of a life is cemented as such. Its unfortunate.
Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by Kingzjayzee: 12:13am On Mar 25, 2021
see as the guy fresh outside buh he's battling serious depression within. R.I.P man. buh u shouldn't have ended that way. it's very sad. hope u find the peace u sought for.
Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by 9jaRealist: 12:13am On Mar 25, 2021
supportnija:
I have problem with black people , must all of us go to university, we are born to be Successfully in one way or the other , see mercy and Ronaldo but since the only way to steal public fund in Nigeria is through paper qualification from university

ABEGI QUIT WITH YOUR LOW SELF-ESTEEM SELF-HATING RACIST DRIVEL... angry

Go to Japan, Korea and several of those countries and see the real scramble for university education...
Anyone who thinks “too much” education is Nigeria’s problem deserves the m.oronic leaders of Nigeria!

>

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by chumzyprech: 12:16am On Mar 25, 2021
Everyone pass trough depression in Nigeria and 99.9% get out of depression. If your depressed look for what you love to do most and engages yourself with some good books.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by Kingzjayzee: 12:17am On Mar 25, 2021
donstan18:
No matter the angle you want to view this incident from, the truth remains that he is responsible for his death and not his family members.

Nobody, I repeat..... Nobody alive will say his/her family members haven’t said bad things to him/her before.

Enough of these blames!!!!

most times those things said to you are to bring out the best in you. if na lie, ask mr. Gold wetin him pass through before he become the precious thing wey everybody they sought for. if I start to dey count wetin my dad don tell me eh, I swear e reach to kee myself and kill am join. buh I know right deep inside him, he meant well for me and wants me to be a strong man way better than him.
Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 25, 2021
donstan18:
No matter the angle you want to view this incident from, the truth remains that he is responsible for his death and not his family members.

Nobody, I repeat..... Nobody alive will say his/her family members haven’t said bad things to him/her before.

Enough of these blames!!!!

Even mom once indirectly called me a failure
Still looking for a way to prove her wrong
Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 25, 2021
dollytino4real:
that is y i mind wat I say to people dez dayz o! because many people are facing one challenge or the other!
Olohun
Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by AfroBeatDiary: 12:31am On Mar 25, 2021
He just proved them to be a failure.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by IYANGBALI: 12:32am On Mar 25, 2021
He died as a failure
Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by Lovelyn451(f): 12:53am On Mar 25, 2021
hmm...nothing pain pass the insult you get from family
Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by jae95: 1:13am On Mar 25, 2021
depression is real!!! sometimes most people need some encouragement mostly at their worst moments mk them feel its Neva too late to buckle up than to lash them with harsh words.
#peace

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by emmany23: 1:20am On Mar 25, 2021
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]ooop that really bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help..total Cure To Pimples And Spots On My Face(asap). / Khalid Ibrahim Ndaman Found Dead In His Office (Photo) / Nigeria Flies In Covid-19 Drug From Bangladesh For Infected Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.