Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,031 members, 7,835,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure (43313 Views)

Job Alawari-Kei: FUO Student Slumps, Dies From Illicit Drug Overdose In Bayelsa / Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning / 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by juman(m): 9:55pm On Mar 24, 2021
Nigeria has been totally destroyed.
Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 24, 2021
Again... one less bitchnigga
Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by trevorhorace(m): 9:55pm On Mar 24, 2021
donstan18:
No matter the angle you want to view this incident from, the truth remains that he is responsible for his death and not his family members.

Nobody, I repeat..... Nobody alive will say his/her family members haven’t said bad things to him/her before.

Enough of these blames!!!!

You can freely type this rubbish cos you didn't grow up in a highly dysfunctional family.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by Okoroawusa: 9:55pm On Mar 24, 2021
BrainSanitizer:

Mercy Johnson abi which Mercy be that, sir?
grin grin grin
Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by JamiJohn: 9:56pm On Mar 24, 2021
sometimes we need a word of encouragement to better in life. so sad embarassedsometimes we need a word of encouragement to better in life. so sad
Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by Zeeknow3245(m): 9:56pm On Mar 24, 2021
Until you stop giving a Damn about People opinion and Society bull shit, you won't move forward.
Your source of hope should be people Failed before me and Rose up, Some are Failing and are moving forward and Some will after me and will rise up.
Everybody has his or her own treshold frequency and his own has vibrated to the point of breaking up as a result of a higher frequency. He couldn't bear it again and he danced to theirs
Painful

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 24, 2021
southsouthking:
Few days ago i thought of taking my own life, but then again i remembered life is full of hope and opportunities.
Depression is real, may God see us through the struggle.

You don't need to take your life. The richest guys you see went through many hudles. Life is in stages men are in sizes.

This stage of your life will pass. All you need is God and a strong mind.

You will make it. It's a matter of time.

Be patient and deligent.
Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by teeboy100(m): 9:59pm On Mar 24, 2021
I don't like people that are obsessed with politics,
well RIp uh
Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by southsouthking(m): 10:06pm On Mar 24, 2021
PenName55:

You don't need to take your life. The richest guys you see went through many hudles. Life is in stages men are in sizes.

This stage of your life will pass. All you need is God and a strong mind.

You will make it. It's a matter of time.

Be patient and deligent.

Amen and thank you sir.
Though things are rough and uneasy, but one day I strongly believe we will cheers to success.
Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 24, 2021
supportnija:
I have problem with black people , must all of us go to university, we are born to be Successfully in one way or the other , see mercy and Ronaldo but since the only way to steal public fund in Nigeria is through paper qualification from university
Here in nigeria you must have a degree or at least and HND and must have done Nysc, in as much as both certificates can't change your life but its a gate pass
Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by hayzed27(m): 10:13pm On Mar 24, 2021
This is heartbreaking!!
Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by Patrioticman007(m): 10:13pm On Mar 24, 2021
Simplyleo:

If the above is true, then his blood is in the hands of whichever member of his family that tagged him a failure.

They should find out the extra curricular activities of Dino melaye in school and tell me if any of Dino's family members can tag him a failure.

If you tag this young man a failure, what do you tag illiterates following and drinking urine of one albino hunchback fraudster?

The hunchback killed his parents due to the bad name & shame he brought them
Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by omerah86(m): 10:13pm On Mar 24, 2021
Household enemies
Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by jeff1607(m): 10:15pm On Mar 24, 2021
starbuck:
We should limit the negative words we usually use on kids of nowadays because they are just too soft in nature..

My 11 year old has been giving me concerns academically until I decided to diverse another method to know if he can pick up no matter how little.. I told him if he puts all effort and passes his upcoming external exams, I will buy him a game console.. Was surprised when his teacher called me the other day and was like my son has really improved and she decided to probe further from him when he opened up. She told me that I should try to keep to the end of my own bargain

Don't forget to fulfill your end of the bargain as his teacher pointed out.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by Ihatemumu: 10:16pm On Mar 24, 2021
Henrydonland:
He could have just donated his vital organs to people in need before killing himself so atleast he could have died a fulfilled death.

Human beings, no sympathy.

Nobody perfect oh

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by Patrioticman007(m): 10:17pm On Mar 24, 2021
Anchuna:
My brother forgot important documents in a bus when he boarded one of the yellow buses at owode and dropped at mile 2 around 6.30 pm today. Any help on how these documents can be recovered?

Let him meet the bus stop chairman, for assistance. I had a similar experience, which end after 2 days of searching for the vehicle, which I got back.
Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by Farki: 10:23pm On Mar 24, 2021
trevorhorace:

You can freely type this rubbish cos you didn't grow up in a highly dysfunctional family.

Africans hate themselves which is why they find it very easy to commit and justify the unjustifiable.
Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by starbuck(f): 10:24pm On Mar 24, 2021
CyberEBOLA:
Make sure you fufil your promise, and when you do, if he stop concentrating on his studies, tell him you will take away the game.

jeff1607:

Don't forget to fulfill your end of the bargain as his teacher pointed out.

I will definitely do that...
Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by nnaekezie: 10:26pm On Mar 24, 2021
Ta u no how many time my parents told me that u don't Bleep up guy.
Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by juman(m): 10:26pm On Mar 24, 2021
I wish for oduduwa republic.

One nigeria has failed us.
Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by jeff1607(m): 10:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
starbuck:

I will definitely do that...

If you get him a ps3 or PS Vita and you are in Lagos or someone in lag quote me so I can get him some games free.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by Cheapgadget(f): 10:29pm On Mar 24, 2021
Felabrity:
Apparently, not everyone survives depression

Say no to suicide
'

it's on the rise in Nigeria, nobody gives a fck anymore
So much Hate and jealousy has taken over Blackman's thinking faculty
Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by Athemisia: 10:31pm On Mar 24, 2021
Henrydonland:
He could have just donated his vital organs to people in need before killing himself so atleast he could have died a fulfilled death.

Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by kel94(m): 10:32pm On Mar 24, 2021
Righteousness2:

I thought I have since replied you.
I haven't seen it, but if you acknowledged the email I believe you've pray and God confirms the words of His messenger. I will share the testimony with you. Stay blessed always.
Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by hstar: 10:32pm On Mar 24, 2021
This is sad indeed
Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by starbuck(f): 10:32pm On Mar 24, 2021
jeff1607:

If you get him a ps3 or PS Vita and you are in Lagos or someone in lag quote me so I can get him some games free.

Thanks for your kind gestures �
I will let you know when I get it
Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 24, 2021
donstan18:
No matter the angle you want to view this incident from, the truth remains that he is responsible for his death and not his family members.

Nobody, I repeat..... Nobody alive will say his/her family members haven’t said bad things to him/her before.

Enough of these blames!!!!

Some bad things outweighs each other

Don't forget that words are sharper than 2 edged swords and it really depends on how strong his mind is.
Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by OSESUNATE(m): 10:36pm On Mar 24, 2021
The family was right, he's truly a failure!!!
Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by Athemisia: 10:36pm On Mar 24, 2021
starbuck:
We should limit the negative words we usually use on kids of nowadays because they are just too soft in nature..

My 11 year old has been giving me concerns academically until I decided to diverse another method to know if he can pick up no matter how little.. I told him if he puts all effort and passes his upcoming external exams, I will buy him a game console.. Was surprised when his teacher called me the other day and was like my son has really improved and she decided to probe further from him when he opened up. She told me that I should try to keep to the end of my own bargain
kids tend to perform better when there is a physical reward.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by descarado: 10:37pm On Mar 24, 2021
The worst thing to call anybody, even your enemy is a failure
Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by jeff1607(m): 10:37pm On Mar 24, 2021
starbuck:

Thanks for your kind gestures �
I will let you know when I get it

Arigato

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure by Blackdisciple(m): 10:38pm On Mar 24, 2021
hmmm!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help..total Cure To Pimples And Spots On My Face(asap). / Khalid Ibrahim Ndaman Found Dead In His Office (Photo) / Nigeria Flies In Covid-19 Drug From Bangladesh For Infected Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.