Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

"I’m Sorry", Dapo Abiodun Begs Pensioners Who Haven’t Been Paid Since 2011 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I’m Sorry", Dapo Abiodun Begs Pensioners Who Haven’t Been Paid Since 2011 (8023 Views)

NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) / June 12: Don’t Protest – Abiodun Begs Ogun Residents / ‘I’m Still Looking For My Son Since 2011 Police Arrested Him' - Man Tells Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I’m Sorry", Dapo Abiodun Begs Pensioners Who Haven’t Been Paid Since 2011 by Lawalemi(m): 8:52am On Mar 25, 2021
Ogun State with a lot of jagajaga system inspite of her closeness to Lagos

1 Like

Re: "I’m Sorry", Dapo Abiodun Begs Pensioners Who Haven’t Been Paid Since 2011 by humberjade: 8:53am On Mar 25, 2021
zolajpower:

grin
I think you killed Amosun

Don't mind him. I want to believe the guy is not from South West, maybe he is mistaking Amosun for Ajimobi. grin

3 Likes

Re: "I’m Sorry", Dapo Abiodun Begs Pensioners Who Haven’t Been Paid Since 2011 by hustla(m): 9:00am On Mar 25, 2021
Since 2011
Chei
Re: "I’m Sorry", Dapo Abiodun Begs Pensioners Who Haven’t Been Paid Since 2011 by OriginalOmoOgun(f): 9:01am On Mar 25, 2021
AlphaLover:
This is eye service at its peak

When did he come into power? After I will see them making noise in other tribes matters when they can't even pay pensioners but they can hail touts like oluomo.

Come to Edo state we don't owe pensioners we never have we never will owe salaries or pensions

Yet one so called sophisticated region will be making noise with their lagos this is a glorified slum gutter rat infested hiv coven

When you finish lying to yourself, let me know https://thenationonlineng.net/plight-of-edo-local-government-retirees/
Re: "I’m Sorry", Dapo Abiodun Begs Pensioners Who Haven’t Been Paid Since 2011 by silifat11(m): 9:07am On Mar 25, 2021
Ehnn , so Kwara state who's own was from 2015 dey try .. Quite unfortunate for politicians.. Their own severance package is always with immediate effect... God dey ooo
Re: "I’m Sorry", Dapo Abiodun Begs Pensioners Who Haven’t Been Paid Since 2011 by happney65: 9:07am On Mar 25, 2021
The only good thing Dapo has ever done since he came into power.. Likewise na over 10years ago pensioners have received last in Oyo. In previous administrations,you will see them queuing at their radio station at Jericho for stipends given to them by NGO's.

Seyi has been paying backlogs since he came into power and it did not even make the news. You can't see pensioners queuing anymore at their pension radio for stipends anymore. They are paid their pensions on the 25th and backlog of grautitues owed over the years.

1 Like

Re: "I’m Sorry", Dapo Abiodun Begs Pensioners Who Haven’t Been Paid Since 2011 by hayzed27(m): 9:07am On Mar 25, 2021
Some ppl no dey read na just headline dem dey grab then next open mouth waaaa....mtchew

1 Like

Re: "I’m Sorry", Dapo Abiodun Begs Pensioners Who Haven’t Been Paid Since 2011 by platorepublic(m): 9:08am On Mar 25, 2021
Owing gratuity from 2011 to 2021
That's crazy ���

Is there government in Ogun state
Re: "I’m Sorry", Dapo Abiodun Begs Pensioners Who Haven’t Been Paid Since 2011 by motta(m): 9:09am On Mar 25, 2021
Kriss216:

Amosun is dead... They should go to his grave and demand an apology.
Na you kill am

1 Like

Re: "I’m Sorry", Dapo Abiodun Begs Pensioners Who Haven’t Been Paid Since 2011 by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 25, 2021
blinking001:
And ya'll think Buhari is what's wrong with Nigeria...when you reduce the scope to our respective states you'll realise that these Governors are the real demons...heartless imbeciles....they've succeeded in spoiling all the plans our darling president had for the growth of the common man in Nigeria...they destroyed everything....wicked and stupid Governors...I wonder what controls their thinking faculties....these guys are heartless....how can a state not be able to take care of their Aged generation?....wickedness in high places...the idiot is even begging them...God will punish all this wicked politicians...all the enemies of Nigeria shall never know peace...they'll all be brought to shame as Nigeria moves forward...amen.
The entire government is the problem.
Re: "I’m Sorry", Dapo Abiodun Begs Pensioners Who Haven’t Been Paid Since 2011 by Trustedpronet: 9:27am On Mar 25, 2021
Pension! pension! pension! from government...who cares!

Please check my signature if you want to buy item or get any service with 100% guarantee and be paying on instalment. Artisans and Traders can also join Trusted Professional Network to make more money with honest dealings.
Re: "I’m Sorry", Dapo Abiodun Begs Pensioners Who Haven’t Been Paid Since 2011 by oloshun(m): 9:33am On Mar 25, 2021
Kriss216:

Amosun is dead... They should go to his grave and demand an apology.

Is Amosun dead?
Re: "I’m Sorry", Dapo Abiodun Begs Pensioners Who Haven’t Been Paid Since 2011 by oluwaseyi0: 9:58am On Mar 25, 2021
oloshun:

Is Amosun dead?

nope, he's probably mistaking him for Ajimobi
Re: "I’m Sorry", Dapo Abiodun Begs Pensioners Who Haven’t Been Paid Since 2011 by vision2050: 10:01am On Mar 25, 2021
That Amosun na wicked man. Literally he want to kill the civil servants both in the system and retirees.
Since 2011 he owe pensioners #68Billion which will take the government 34years to pay up with #500m quarterly design by this administration.
He siphon contribution pension fund of state workers, he didn't remit money deducted from workers salary to pension agency/organization thereby creating future problems for current workers.
Most of his legacies projects are at 60% completion but he received complete payment for all these projects.
He didn't do well at all to civil servants but Dapo following his footstep. The current government have owed 16months cooperative deduction. He only pay net salary instead of gross. They are birds of same feather.

1 Like

Re: "I’m Sorry", Dapo Abiodun Begs Pensioners Who Haven’t Been Paid Since 2011 by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:04am On Mar 25, 2021
Work without pay is slavery!
No other way to say it
Re: "I’m Sorry", Dapo Abiodun Begs Pensioners Who Haven’t Been Paid Since 2011 by forgiveness: 10:07am On Mar 25, 2021
Gbagura, why did your Amosun not pay pension since 2011?

Amosun neglected the most important part and concentrated on personal glory.

1 Like

Re: "I’m Sorry", Dapo Abiodun Begs Pensioners Who Haven’t Been Paid Since 2011 by AlphaLover: 10:12am On Mar 25, 2021
OriginalOmoOgun:

When you finish lying to yourself, let me know https://thenationonlineng.net/plight-of-edo-local-government-retirees/

Says a yoruba newspaper?

Hahahahahahahaha

Lies from the judas tribe of Nigeria
Re: "I’m Sorry", Dapo Abiodun Begs Pensioners Who Haven’t Been Paid Since 2011 by mankan2k7(m): 10:15am On Mar 25, 2021
Whao, what an apology. This apology is so good that pensioners will tender it in the market to buy goods. This apology will be sent to pharmacies to buy drugs and needed groceries for these geriatric people.

Nigeria is cursed with heartless political leaders
Re: "I’m Sorry", Dapo Abiodun Begs Pensioners Who Haven’t Been Paid Since 2011 by lugo99(m): 10:25am On Mar 25, 2021
in yoruba adage:- idobale kon she iwa..
Re: "I’m Sorry", Dapo Abiodun Begs Pensioners Who Haven’t Been Paid Since 2011 by zolajpower: 11:05am On Mar 25, 2021
humberjade:

Don't mind him. I want to believe the guy is not from South West, maybe he is mistaking Amosun for Ajimobi. grin
E b like grin
Re: "I’m Sorry", Dapo Abiodun Begs Pensioners Who Haven’t Been Paid Since 2011 by ADELEKE7(m): 11:26am On Mar 25, 2021
But you are collecting your own salary monthly,
Re: "I’m Sorry", Dapo Abiodun Begs Pensioners Who Haven’t Been Paid Since 2011 by abbeyty90: 11:54am On Mar 25, 2021
Some of these thieves we have as leaders need to be stoned to death. Since 2011?
Re: "I’m Sorry", Dapo Abiodun Begs Pensioners Who Haven’t Been Paid Since 2011 by Gbagura: 12:09pm On Mar 25, 2021
forgiveness:
Gbagura, why did your Amosun not pay pension since 2011?

Amosun neglected the most important part and concentrated on personal glory.

K
Re: "I’m Sorry", Dapo Abiodun Begs Pensioners Who Haven’t Been Paid Since 2011 by yommyuk: 1:04pm On Mar 25, 2021
I can't imagine such thing happening in the UK, there will be uprisings in every home. Lols
Re: "I’m Sorry", Dapo Abiodun Begs Pensioners Who Haven’t Been Paid Since 2011 by MarieSucre(f): 3:22pm On Mar 25, 2021
I hope these pensioners get justice.
Re: "I’m Sorry", Dapo Abiodun Begs Pensioners Who Haven’t Been Paid Since 2011 by calcal: 1:05am On Mar 26, 2021
For 10 good years NO pension payment, #1 economy in Africa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. / What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? / Imo Election Tribunal Dismisses Two Petitions Against Ihedioha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.