Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures) (64955 Views)

Gang Who Tried To Rob Ozil & Kolasinac Jailed For 100 Years (Pictures) / My Experience Learning How To Actually Swim The First Time. / Egypt Qualifies For 2018 World Cup, The Very First Time In 28 Years! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures) by Shalommy(f): 8:49am On Mar 27, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Make them carry that Casper semenya the south African athlete go test for the same hospital. That one own too show. Wide chest deep voice groundnut Bobbi.

And some of our female footballers. I've been around female footballers and I can bet my blokos some of them have this condition. If you see the way one push me comot for him partner side because i dey rock her (Majority of them are ogaydengbes). The sheer strenght sent me flying. Not normal for a lady. .
. Hahaha... Sorry bro.
Re: Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures) by wetmenow: 8:49am On Mar 27, 2021
A
Re: Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures) by MrJames007: 8:49am On Mar 27, 2021
S/he doesn't have ........
Re: Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures) by AwesomeStormy00(m): 8:50am On Mar 27, 2021
This one weak me ooo. It is cheating deceptive gaining advantage over other teams. It is bad in a nutshell
Re: Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures) by AmuRubber(m): 8:50am On Mar 27, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Make them carry that Casper semenya the south African athlete go test for the same hospital. That one own too show. Wide chest deep voice groundnut Bobbi.

And some of our female footballers. I've been around female footballers and I can bet my blokos some of them have this condition. If you see the way one push me comot for him partner side because i dey rock her (Majority of them are ogaydengbes). The sheer strenght sent me flying. Not normal for a lady. .

grin grin grin
Re: Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures) by Rushna27(f): 8:51am On Mar 27, 2021
Coming back to comment......
Re: Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 27, 2021
Alright, no problems...

At this point, it would be wise of the concerned/appropriate authorities to strip her off all that she has won in the sport- cash, trophies and medals alike.

Problem solved.

Technically, this constitutes cheating.

And I don't care what the medical experts had to say about this.

The minute there is a dark cloud over your sex/gender then you should be completely barred from taking part in any sort of professional sport so as to prevent stories such as this nonsense here before us.
Re: Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures) by omoregie7968: 8:52am On Mar 27, 2021
Na wa oooo
Re: Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures) by MrLacoste4: 8:53am On Mar 27, 2021
Na wa o
Re: Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 27, 2021
He should have quit a longtime until the obvious happened.
Re: Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures) by uunwanaobong3: 8:55am On Mar 27, 2021
THIS IS CERTAINLY THE HANDWORK OF OLD FRAGIL JOE BIDEN
Re: Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures) by SmartyPants(m): 8:55am On Mar 27, 2021
kponkedenge:
This he/she no get sense.... I mean you know you're a man and having been able to hide your sex throughout your sporting life.... What made her goan join the military which is very easy to blow his/her cover.

It is senseless to comment without reading

7 Likes

Re: Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures) by Adakintroy: 8:56am On Mar 27, 2021
Science is stupid at times from being too clever.

Are there not things we know from just looking. Must everything be subject to scientific method to arrive truth.

A person said he is a female. About just using obviouse biological indicators.

Strip him or her naked lets see.

Even the most muscular of females still have advance females features that distinct them as female.

There is no way we can't tell.we don't have that in us to make such obviouse errors. Nobi like that he de for us.

It's either the indonesia sport authority have not been telling us something for 28yrs or they are not telling us something for 28yrs. Either way they have not been telling us something for 28 yrs

2 Likes

Re: Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures) by Duplexxx: 8:56am On Mar 27, 2021
Man na men

Woman na women

Make una stop fooling your self
Re: Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures) by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:56am On Mar 27, 2021
MejiLoyon:

oga with your daily pouring ? why you no go be light weight
Re: Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures) by harmony75: 8:56am On Mar 27, 2021
Woaw same with South African guy they're special ☺
Re: Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures) by falcon01: 8:57am On Mar 27, 2021
wait ooo shey he no get blonkos ni?
Re: Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures) by dochenaj: 8:57am On Mar 27, 2021
kponkedenge:
This he/she no get sense.... I mean you know you're a man and having been able to hide your sex throughout your sporting life.... What made her goan join the military which is very easy to blow his/her cover.
Go back and read the post again.

3 Likes

Re: Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures) by MufasaLion: 8:59am On Mar 27, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Lol... Casper na real gee
Re: Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures) by Malawian(m): 8:59am On Mar 27, 2021
Na toto or prik she/he get? What's all these long story? If you insert prik inside wetin he/she carry, e go enter? Make we see am sef.

1 Like

Re: Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures) by Peppermintflav: 9:00am On Mar 27, 2021
So for 28 yrs this one has been staring at her/his teammates boobs in the locker room shocked
Does itmean he/she has never had sex? shocked shocked
Re: Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures) by AfonjaConehead: 9:00am On Mar 27, 2021
fijiano202:
Racism can not end in this World.... We know how they frustrated caster semenya life because she was black.. But this was OK for 28yrs abi

Shattap...Semenya is a man.
Check it out,SEMENya.
seMENya grin

Ok sorry for saying shattap.

Happy weekend
Re: Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures) by Guynexttdoor: 9:00am On Mar 27, 2021
Omoh guy man don see different ass and bwest tire. grin
Re: Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures) by eburuu: 9:01am On Mar 27, 2021
Otaiky:
Make I book space first
morning to my dear Anebira
ozi ohinoyi....avor

1 Like

Re: Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures) by meobizy(f): 9:01am On Mar 27, 2021
His teammates definitely knew, they didn't care because he was valuable for their odds. That is obviously a man with a testosterone advantage.
Re: Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures) by Guynexttdoor: 9:02am On Mar 27, 2021
Mzee1Kahuna:
Me: trying to calculate how many players and coaches that He had shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
grin
Re: Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures) by Femeto: 9:04am On Mar 27, 2021
When naija go do test for Bobrisky na?
Re: Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures) by udemzyudex(m): 9:04am On Mar 27, 2021
famousroland:
Who else love this part I circled about our beloved super eagles Team

we like permutation
Re: Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures) by khengxlei(m): 9:05am On Mar 27, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Aswr dat Casper resemble man die shocked
Re: Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures) by khengxlei(m): 9:06am On Mar 27, 2021
donbachi:
Atimes,when u feel sey wonders don dey end...boom!.anoda one.
e no dey finish grin grin
Re: Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures) by Tvoice: 9:08am On Mar 27, 2021
[quote author=MejiLoyon post=100191824]Make them carry that Casper semenya the south African athlete go test for the same hospital. That one own too show. Wide chest deep voice groundnut Bobbi.

And some of our female footballers. I've been around female footballers and I can bet my blokos some of them have this condition. If you see the way one push me comot for him partner side because i dey rock her (Majority of them are ogaydengbes). The sheer strenght sent me flying. Not normal for a lady.

Hehehehe, all dis una blokos wey una dey bet up adan 4 nairaland eeen , ok na , make una dey use am play gamble as e no kuku get use again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Messi Buys Penthouse Apartment In Milan / Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? / This Is What Will Happen If Ronaldo Wins The Ballon D'or This Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.