Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures) (64953 Views)

Gang Who Tried To Rob Ozil & Kolasinac Jailed For 100 Years (Pictures) / My Experience Learning How To Actually Swim The First Time. / Egypt Qualifies For 2018 World Cup, The Very First Time In 28 Years! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures) by Ikem11(m): 9:32am On Mar 27, 2021
jcross19:
that's a make story so that Asian athletic federation won't strip them off their medals,all the trophies and ban them for fraud.

Oh man wise up. Learning is not a sin at least learn to just do little research before opening your mouth.

1 Like

Re: Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures) by Adonis86(m): 9:33am On Mar 27, 2021
hafsatadebisi:
Please, I need a job in Awka. If you need someone to cook, clean, wash, or go to the market for you, I'm available. Location; Anambra state, Awka precisely.
chat me up privately
Re: Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures) by guy222: 9:34am On Mar 27, 2021
kponkedenge:
This he/she no get sense.... I mean you know you're a man and having been able to hide your sex throughout your sporting life.... What made her goan join the military which is very easy to blow his/her cover.
You people should be trying to read a post atleast before commenting or better still read and comprehend.

2 Likes

Re: Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures) by Okoroawusa: 9:37am On Mar 27, 2021
What I am wondering typing this right now is how was the sex like?
Re: Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures) by jcross19: 9:44am On Mar 27, 2021
Ikem11:

Oh man wise up. Learning is not a sin at least learn to just do little research before opening your mouth.
ah why did you find it haff to understand that Indonesia is trying to cover things up? Okay thank you..
Re: Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures) by tunatrezy(m): 9:51am On Mar 27, 2021
kponkedenge:
This he/she no get sense.... I mean you know you're a man and having been able to hide your sex throughout your sporting life.... What made her goan join the military which is very easy to blow his/her cover.

na you no get sense to read the story, even when she was born female gender was recorded for him due to his condition. he was even happy after he was told that he is man.
Re: Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures) by lastempero: 9:56am On Mar 27, 2021
This one don cash out finish come dey form. What makes u a woman if you dont menstruate.
Re: Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures) by Rebuke: 9:56am On Mar 27, 2021
kponkedenge:

Reading and Understanding are two different thing for real.

Obviously, yhu read but didn't understand the write up! A minute silence embarassed

1 Like

Re: Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures) by Pacyrus(m): 9:59am On Mar 27, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Make them carry that Casper semenya the south African athlete go test for the same hospital. That one own too show. Wide chest deep voice groundnut Bobbi.

And some of our female footballers. I've been around female footballers and I can bet my blokos some of them have this condition. If you see the way one push me comot for him partner side because i dey rock her (Majority of them are ogaydengbes). The sheer strenght sent me flying. Not normal for a lady. .
this ur ogaydegbes got me lol � � � grin grin grin
Re: Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures) by lkillbrokehoes: 10:00am On Mar 27, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Make them carry that Casper semenya the south African athlete go test for the same hospital. That one own too show. Wide chest deep voice groundnut Bobbi.

And some of our female footballers. I've been around female footballers and I can bet my blokos some of them have this condition. If you see the way one push me comot for him partner side because i dey rock her (Majority of them are ogaydengbes). The sheer strenght sent me flying. Not normal for a lady. .
cheesy
Re: Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures) by LordOfTheGame: 10:03am On Mar 27, 2021
A pussy and a dick together? That's wonderful.
Re: Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures) by owobokiri(m): 10:08am On Mar 27, 2021
No sex for 28 years or what?

Re: Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 27, 2021
MejiLoyon:

picture of the supposed female please grin
Re: Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures) by oie(m): 10:28am On Mar 27, 2021
Interested in learning a computer programming language....check my signature
Re: Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures) by sharena(m): 10:32am On Mar 27, 2021
donbachi:
Atimes,when u feel sey wonders don dey end...boom!.anoda one.
Ni be wonders shall never end
Re: Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures) by sharena(m): 10:33am On Mar 27, 2021
fijiano202:
Racism can not end in this World.... We know how they frustrated caster semenya life because she was black.. But this was OK for 28yrs abi
The world dey shake ooo, been a black man has suddenly become a crime
Re: Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures) by Oshokalo: 10:33am On Mar 27, 2021
This guy don see yansh tire
Re: Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures) by drlateef: 10:41am On Mar 27, 2021
GodWrites:
Male or female, does that really matter?

It does! He has been helping himself to other females nudity for 28 years. How will you feel if you were among the girls he has had an eyeful on ? And what about the physical advantage over other women?
Re: Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures) by millionboi(m): 10:44am On Mar 27, 2021
Ekpekaycee:
I have a question and I need an informed answer. If a man , through surgery, transforms into a woman ( or the other way round) can he play legally in a female team?
Are you trying to do so?
Re: Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures) by kovic7(m): 11:02am On Mar 27, 2021
Otaiky:
Make I book space first
morning to my dear Anebira
you're from Ebira??
Re: Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures) by onomeabuja: 11:06am On Mar 27, 2021
PussyKing:
grin grin

The future is female
by d mention of her name
walahi she don RuN since midnight........

Re: Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures) by mamaafrik(m): 11:07am On Mar 27, 2021
Ha,nkan nbe
Re: Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures) by Tobid1822: 11:08am On Mar 27, 2021
Hi everyone, Please take a few minutes of your time and click on this link to help fill this questionnaire. Your contributions are greatly appreciated.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGfFxoRJGOUkciKILK2l383Xv5mluG_Z9gctnjc7s14S1NVg/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures) by Temptee101(m): 11:20am On Mar 27, 2021
After 28 fuccking years? shocked

This people are not serious?
Re: Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures) by Teripaul(m): 11:22am On Mar 27, 2021
hafsatadebisi:
Please, I need a job in Awka. If you need someone to cook, clean, wash, or go to the market for you, I'm available. Location; Anambra state, Awka precisely.

am in awka too, . Ar u igbo? And are u female or male?
Re: Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures) by Warlord2014(m): 11:22am On Mar 27, 2021
so he has been receiving kondo in his anus all these years .
Re: Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures) by Pickieox(m): 11:44am On Mar 27, 2021
Wonders!!!
Re: Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 27, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Messi Buys Penthouse Apartment In Milan / Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? / This Is What Will Happen If Ronaldo Wins The Ballon D'or This Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.