Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,740 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

IPOB: Unknown Gunmen; Where's Proof The Victims Really Are - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Unknown Gunmen; Where's Proof The Victims Really Are (1692 Views)

Innocent Girl Killed By IPOB Unknown Gunmen Laid To Rest PHOTOS / Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen / IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: Unknown Gunmen; Where's Proof The Victims Really Are by Ojiofor: 3:45pm On Mar 25, 2021
Foolishbuhari:

Someone finally sees if from my point of view. Where are the guns? Who are those killed?

Just like WHERE ARE THE Cows by Tinubu.
Re: IPOB: Unknown Gunmen; Where's Proof The Victims Really Are by Foolishbuhari: 4:30pm On Mar 25, 2021
hollah123:
like seriously I am too good at forecasting events,like seriously I should plan to open my own church soonest.

u ipob miscreants are too slow n very easy to predict your next statement n your next move.
just imagine if I could predict your next move n statement without any military experience,don't u think those with military experience n exposure will do better?

last week when u ipob miscreants were happy the unknown gunmen were killing security operatives n u were jubilating all over the internet with lines like

God bless unknown gunmen
more to come
zoo security operatives in trouble n co.

I wrote something that u people only want to use the same stale narrative that failed u in oyigbo.
u kill security operatives and u jubilate n name the killer's unknown gunmen but when soldiers arrive to kill unknown gunmen u will label the same unknown gunmen "innocent citizens"....."harmless citizens"....."our brothers" .....n co.

irrespective of your defence line,the soldiers kill unknown gunmen n I believe u shouldn't b worried by now cos they are unknown gunmen n nobody knows them.

Nnamdi Kanu dropped a line for anyone to call once they see any checkpoints n later security operatives starts dieing at different checkpoint n u believe people are dumb not to know how far.

don't worry Nnamdi Kanu said he's ready to sacrifice 5 million Igbos,I think he should b on btw 100-300 now so we still have more to go.

don't forget 3 million souls died during Ojukwu own sacrifice n life continues

python dance
oyigbo
16 of yesterday.

fools have been dieing n different families grieving but Nnamdi Kanu isn't baffled, your eye go soon clear

Senseless ramblings. I'm not an IPOB member. I'm not even igbo. I'm an Urhobo man and I will never see wrong and refuse to speak.

For the records, I'm speaking out so one day, you too won't be abducted by security agencies, killed then given tags of criminality to cover the crime and make a point. They won't search through your nairaland profile to see if you support the government that day.

Many people who once supported the evils and ills of this government have today been killed by same them. Bad governance is like a stray bullet, it doesn't discriminate

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Unknown Gunmen; Where's Proof The Victims Really Are by Brimstone77: 5:26pm On Mar 25, 2021
This whole story looks fake...first the army claimed they bursted ESN camp and neutrilzed 16 people,then ipob dared them to release the pictures of the camp they attacked,few hours after we started getting another report about how uknown gun men attacked their check point and were repelled killing 16 gun men, they later released some pictures about the gun men they killed only for us to see a double barrel gun and two cutlass as weapons recovered,how possible?? How can 16 people on a well planned attack go with a double barrel gun?? I watched the eye witness report on BBC pigin and I can't just understand why Nigerians at so dumb......the eye witness narrated how some group of youth were approaching and rounding up the millitary check point and then they started hearing gun shots..
Re: IPOB: Unknown Gunmen; Where's Proof The Victims Really Are by ablejesus26(m): 6:06pm On Mar 25, 2021
I came across a post saying mnk has a sister who is in the police force

if it's true dat mnk has any family or close or distant family in any force of Nigeria security arm .

dat should be seen as the greatest deceit and betrayal and ipob should be seen as the biggest threat to Ala Igbo.

you celebrate the killings of sons of other Igbo families while your own leader also has people in the police force

You are Evil and demonic and Chukwu Abiama will visit you with sorrow and destruction.

Re: IPOB: Unknown Gunmen; Where's Proof The Victims Really Are by gawu1: 6:22pm On Mar 25, 2021
SarkinYarki:
It's clear innocent people where the ones felled
How can soldiers killed unknown gunmen? It's impossible.
But since they have been felled, they must be innocent people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I've Fallen Into Pantami's Trap, I Need Help!!! / Igbos Sitback And Let Niger Delta Agitate For BIAFRA / Kanu Is Getting Is Wrong, While Igboho Is Getting Right.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.