Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,710 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

When Last Did You Use The Weather App On Your Phone? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / When Last Did You Use The Weather App On Your Phone? (9716 Views)

When Last Did You Switch Off Your Phone ? / Please Recommend A Good Weather App For Me / When Last Did You Use Your BBM (Blackberry Messenger)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Last Did You Use The Weather App On Your Phone? by Nobody: 6:15am On Apr 02, 2021
It's mostly inaccurate here, it rains when it says it will not so I don't bother checking anymore. It's accurate to some certain degree anyway but overall not reliable.

3 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Use The Weather App On Your Phone? by feelgoodstuffs(m): 6:20am On Apr 02, 2021
OP you’re very right, nothing concern Africa with weather, but once you leave it is in your Top 5 Apps. Me sef no dey take that weather app joke now o

Re: When Last Did You Use The Weather App On Your Phone? by blackmantis: 6:23am On Apr 02, 2021
During the dry season Abuja is almost always completely dry and sunny....

I only use it during the rainy season.
Re: When Last Did You Use The Weather App On Your Phone? by PAQ(m): 6:41am On Apr 02, 2021
As technology savvy as i am, the weather app is the least used by me. I enjoyed the look of it during my HTC days (htc butterfly, htc oneS & htc M8), as the weather and clock widget looked beautiful on the home screen.

Apart from the HTCs, the first thing i do when i buy a phone is to root it. The next is to uninstall the weather app & any other bloatware. I have lived without the weather app and it hasnt affected my daily life so far.

In Nigeria our seasons are straight forward; we know rainy seasons, heat period and harmattan. Even the weeks were it rains everyday, there are also bright sunny days that suddenly turn to heavy rain the moment you step out of the house. Almost every Nigerian fit look sky then forcast the weather. grin

6 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Use The Weather App On Your Phone? by ojusin1(m): 7:09am On Apr 02, 2021
Na to look the sky sure pass
Re: When Last Did You Use The Weather App On Your Phone? by Ytea(f): 7:09am On Apr 02, 2021
That thing told me rain will fall hours after it had, the rain beat me sef. Uselsss thing.
Re: When Last Did You Use The Weather App On Your Phone? by OneKinGuy(m): 7:11am On Apr 02, 2021
No weather stuff in my phone. I like to be surprised. grin
Re: When Last Did You Use The Weather App On Your Phone? by ojusin1(m): 7:11am On Apr 02, 2021
Fakbrown:
Never used it before, if rain wants to fall, i run enter one corner
. Hahahaha
Re: When Last Did You Use The Weather App On Your Phone? by vacettetommy(m): 7:13am On Apr 02, 2021
I use the app mostly during raining season when I have a lot of concrete work to do and I can say it’s 65-70% accurate, from my experience though
Re: When Last Did You Use The Weather App On Your Phone? by Maj196(m): 7:18am On Apr 02, 2021
I figured the weather app data stats most times are inaccurate

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Use The Weather App On Your Phone? by Emeka71(m): 7:23am On Apr 02, 2021
I've never used mine.
Re: When Last Did You Use The Weather App On Your Phone? by Bobage16(m): 7:24am On Apr 02, 2021
Weather app wey go only tell you say rain go fall when en don start to de fall,,,,,na dat one? Abi e get anoda one?

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Use The Weather App On Your Phone? by IgboWarlord(m): 7:24am On Apr 02, 2021
I have never used mine..I use the original Nigerian weather app(My eyes)..E be like sey rain wan fall ooo,nna,dis sun too much ooo and so on..You know the matter na.. cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Use The Weather App On Your Phone? by orikoku: 7:28am On Apr 02, 2021
Mine always say app stop. What can I do to correct it.
Re: When Last Did You Use The Weather App On Your Phone? by bet9ja(m): 7:29am On Apr 02, 2021
I have one that 1 developed for my. oCloud. It also predict the type of cloth I should wear for the day. I use it everyday.

[url]ocloud-app.web dot app[/url]
Re: When Last Did You Use The Weather App On Your Phone? by ofiko123(m): 7:29am On Apr 02, 2021
I use the weather app on my phone regularly...
Re: When Last Did You Use The Weather App On Your Phone? by Godmademan(m): 7:34am On Apr 02, 2021
Useless most times. How app wan take predict say rqin go fall for Uselu and e no go reach oluku. Besides 4 Edo and Delta everywhere fit dey hot now before you open teeth smile finish na thunderstorm. I don wear sweater leave house befire cos of hamartaan cold. 10 minutes later I dey say who send me? E be like hamartaan disappear in 2 minutes.

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Use The Weather App On Your Phone? by Godmademan(m): 7:37am On Apr 02, 2021
Godmademan:
Useless most times. How app wan take predict say rqin go fall for Uselu and e no go reach oluku. Besides 4 Edo and Delta everywhere fit dey hot now before you open teeth smile finish na thunderstorm. I don wear sweater leave house befire cos of hamartaan cold. 10 minutes later I dey say who send me? E be like hamartaan disappear in 2 minutes.
see prediction

Re: When Last Did You Use The Weather App On Your Phone? by Lamasta(m): 7:44am On Apr 02, 2021
Except by mistake sha grin
Re: When Last Did You Use The Weather App On Your Phone? by BigDawsNet: 7:46am On Apr 02, 2021
It's not really freezing in my region but I use the weather app daily for forecasting if I need to go out with a jacket
Re: When Last Did You Use The Weather App On Your Phone? by Meself: 7:47am On Apr 02, 2021
Never
Re: When Last Did You Use The Weather App On Your Phone? by Kayberg: 8:14am On Apr 02, 2021
I use mine.

Re: When Last Did You Use The Weather App On Your Phone? by ayenale1(m): 8:19am On Apr 02, 2021
Weather app Kwanu, jus come out around 8a.m and look up into the sky for 20secs then your instinct will tell you what will happen that day...no time to check weather app...

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Use The Weather App On Your Phone? by Nmezor(f): 8:29am On Apr 02, 2021
I HV Neva used it o

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Use The Weather App On Your Phone? by femi4: 8:36am On Apr 02, 2021
Kenog4real:
Since I left the country, I've never left home without knowing the condition of that day's weather right from the time I leave the house till the time frame I'm going to get back home especially during the winter; this is because if I don't, I might end up regretting the simple mistake. So the weather most time determines the kind of outfit for the day.

Recently my friend in Nigeria were complaining about the weather being too hot/cold so I asked some of them "What's the actual weather condition in degrees?. " Some didn't answer while some said they don't know. To cut the story short, nobody gave me a positive response so I had to check on my phone.

After doing that, I remembered I was once like that though not that bad because I did geography in school and I also taught geography during my NYSC which sometimes prompts me to know the weather condition of the day and also for some countries.

So, brothers and sisters, is that Weather App on your phone a liability that keep getting free updates without being used or not?
Nigeria weather ain't too hot or cold to determine what you ll wear
Re: When Last Did You Use The Weather App On Your Phone? by RuMiRgO1stSon: 9:19am On Apr 02, 2021
Kenog4real:
Since I left the country, I've never left home without knowing the condition of that day's weather right from the time I leave the house till the time frame I'm going to get back home especially during the winter; this is because if I don't, I might end up regretting the simple mistake. So the weather most time determines the kind of outfit for the day.

Recently my friend in Nigeria were complaining about the weather being too hot/cold so I asked some of them "What's the actual weather condition in degrees?. " Some didn't answer while some said they don't know. To cut the story short, nobody gave me a positive response so I had to check on my phone.

After doing that, I remembered I was once like that though not that bad because I did geography in school and I also taught geography during my NYSC which sometimes prompts me to know the weather condition of the day and also for some countries.

So, brothers and sisters, is that Weather App on your phone a liability that keep getting free updates without being used or not?
everyday

Re: When Last Did You Use The Weather App On Your Phone? by kateskitty(f): 9:27am On Apr 02, 2021
I use it everyday because down here weather can change very instantly

Re: When Last Did You Use The Weather App On Your Phone? by brookeroberts78(f): 9:31am On Apr 02, 2021
Since I left the country, I've never left home without knowing the condition of that day's weather right from the time.

[url="http://www.glassmirror.ae/"]glass partition dubai[/url]
Re: When Last Did You Use The Weather App On Your Phone? by 11Anonymous(m): 9:56am On Apr 02, 2021
It's raining right now. Weather is saying something else.

Re: When Last Did You Use The Weather App On Your Phone? by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 02, 2021
The weather is mostly the same daily.
Temperature between 33-35 degree.
To know if rain wants to fall, just look at the sky that's all.
Re: When Last Did You Use The Weather App On Your Phone? by Cleanworld(f): 10:25am On Apr 02, 2021
sinkhole:
I use mine almost everyday, though the thing that really concern us most in Nigeria is, if it will rain or not!
Weather App does not predict if there will be harmattan dust or not, that would have been another good thing to watch out for.

Weather app is not meant or made for beautiful Nigeria weather where is its always sunny all day long and you can easily tell by looking up the sky if its going to rain or not unlike Obodo oyinbo where every minutes there's a differrent weather report . grin Africa is beautiful but...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Samsung Launches Galaxy S3 / Oraimo Vs New Age ; Who Is The King Of Smart Phone Accessories / Bold 5 9930.it Is Not Working With Etisalat And Glo Line But Mtn Only.pls Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.