Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Most Common Reasons For Break Up? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Common Reasons For Break Up? (14005 Views)

7 Common Reasons Why Ladies Say No To Marriage Proposals / The 7 Most Common Lies Women Tell In Relationships / What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Common Reasons For Break Up? by Abujafood: 4:59pm On Dec 02, 2012
Hi Nairaland addicts/peeps

Just wanted to know the common reasons why girls leave their guys and vice versa! My 4 yr old relationship is officially over from a girl I trusted and believed loved me so much! She didn't give any tangible reason for breaking up although I suspect she's been cheating! She won't say why she's no longer interested and has changed her phone number, asked her family and friends not to give me her new number and doesn't respond to my messages on Facebook.

Of course I've moved on focusing on my career for now and hoping to find a better replacement not anytime soon though! So once again, what is the main or what are the common reasons for breaking up?
Re: Most Common Reasons For Break Up? by k2039: 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2012
Irreconcilable difference(genotype,faith,cheating etc)

2 Likes

Re: Most Common Reasons For Break Up? by Abujafood: 5:12pm On Dec 02, 2012
Thanks man for your input!
Re: Most Common Reasons For Break Up? by jhydebaba(m): 5:13pm On Dec 02, 2012
Small joystick undecided

22 Likes

Re: Most Common Reasons For Break Up? by 3direct: 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2012
Make some money.. Nobody breaks up with a made man, A lowkey man's life is spent between episodes of women being mad at him. its good to know that you are now focusing on your career

13 Likes

Re: Most Common Reasons For Break Up? by larrymoore(m): 7:33pm On Dec 02, 2012
Just trust
Re: Most Common Reasons For Break Up? by greedie1(f): 8:34pm On Dec 02, 2012
sometimes ple just grow apart

2 Likes

Re: Most Common Reasons For Break Up? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 02, 2012
Poor

small di ck

thin di ck

Too short

BO/MO

Personality

Not intellectual --> I'm telling you. A man that can spit E= MC2 can get it anytime any day. A man who understands Engineering and Psychology (both equally) can get it from me anytime any day. kiss

1 Like

Re: Most Common Reasons For Break Up? by fatdon2(m): 9:37pm On Dec 02, 2012
sex
Re: Most Common Reasons For Break Up? by alomoh: 9:39pm On Dec 02, 2012
Women and money, food, sex, are inseparable, They will Call you Lord when you can throw Money around, Although they have nothing to spend. They will call you King when you can go deep (Sure you know what i mean)They have a price. There is no real Love anymore. They come with baggage, A woman love is paid for. That is why many of them are single and unmarried. They want the whole world but have nothing
If Money grows on Trees, women will marry a Monkey.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Common Reasons For Break Up? by Olaone1: 9:39pm On Dec 02, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Poor

small di ck

thin di ck

Too short

BO/MO

Personality

Not intellectual --> I'm telling you. A man that can spit E= MC2 can get it anytime any day. A man who understands Engineering and Psychology (both equally) can get it from me anytime any day. kiss

grin grin
Ilekeeeeee!
Re: Most Common Reasons For Break Up? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 02, 2012
Better offer elsewhere undecided

4 Likes

Re: Most Common Reasons For Break Up? by Lbrasi: 9:42pm On Dec 02, 2012
different people different reasons...
lack of trust,distance,one party not feeling the love thing like before,religion,genotype,family issues.
but there are cases where the other party just want to see what is on the other side and even if u ring bell for den ear that time,then no go hear anything.the ear go don lock till they see what is on the other side.
and finally eye go clear...

5 Likes

Re: Most Common Reasons For Break Up? by kessyur: 9:43pm On Dec 02, 2012
Sex,nagging,owo(ego,kudi), better offer.

www.allinksandtoners.com.ng
Re: Most Common Reasons For Break Up? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:43pm On Dec 02, 2012
She may have someone...Whom she love better than you.
Re: Most Common Reasons For Break Up? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 02, 2012
I broke up because he's cheating. I want to be the one and only, not just no1 out of some. undecided

1 Like

Re: Most Common Reasons For Break Up? by LesbianBoy(m): 9:58pm On Dec 02, 2012
alomoh: Women and money, food, sex, are inseparable, They will Call you Lord when you can throw Money around, Although they have nothing to spend. They will call you King when you can go deep (Sure you know what i mean)They have a price. There is no real Love anymore. They come with baggage, A woman love is paid for. That is why many of them are single and unmarried. They want the whole world but have nothing
If Money grows on Trees, women will marry a Monkey.
CORRECTION SIR, its ''if Money grows on trees, NIGERIAN GIRLS will marry a monkey!''

2 Likes

Re: Most Common Reasons For Break Up? by yuzedo: 9:59pm On Dec 02, 2012
jhydebaba: Small joystick undecided
Either that or the guy mouth dey smell like moi-moi wey don spoil! And u know say him name na Abuja"food" grin

1 Like

Re: Most Common Reasons For Break Up? by Localamos(m): 10:00pm On Dec 02, 2012
I mean no offence here, but if I were the chick, I'd ditch you too.

You sound like a control-centric loser. You want to get a replacement for her? And how do you think the new chick will feel if she realised that she is a 'replacement' and not the real deal? Then you went ranting about how you'd focus on your career (I thought the fulfilment found in love and career are totally different, and are not substitute for eachother).

you started by accusing her of infidelity. Are calling a dog a bad name so as to kill it? (Bloaks easily pass the blame on the other person. Now I get it).

See, you need to do a serious self evaluation and know the place of people and relationships in your life. It is only when you fully discover yourself and the place of people in your life, only then can you beggin to enjoy a refreshing love relationship in the future.

Cheers.

7 Likes

Re: Most Common Reasons For Break Up? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 02, 2012
You sef no try, after four years of dating maybe you both didn't have a clear understanding of where you were heading to & she saw someone that was objective with clear goals.

Abeg don't waste too much time in the name of dating, if you are not ready for marriage its best you remain single than tying a lady down with a long,endless & no goal driven relationship cos she would stick around hoping for when she would see someone better.

6 Likes

Re: Most Common Reasons For Break Up? by CzarChris(m): 10:05pm On Dec 02, 2012
Simply dude, there is a need ur not filling. I guess she found someone else who could fill the void and moved on.
For those here screaming that a dude must have a big dîck? Grow the f-up, i've had quite a number of women and they all say the same thing"whats the use of a huge engine when you can't even operate it?" So learn how to take your woman to cloud nine, you have a tongue nd fingers dude, use them. So thats not an issue. As for the money, you can't ever separate women and money, but money without good sêx, will only make her keep you for financial reasons, but keep and fund a séx-freak outside at your own expense.
That's it dude learn to communicate with your partner and find out you ain't living up to, to one another and make amends. QED

3 Likes

Re: Most Common Reasons For Break Up? by laykhorn(m): 10:05pm On Dec 02, 2012
Abujafood: Hi Nairaland addicts/peeps

Just wanted to know the common reasons why girls leave their guys and vice versa! My 4 yr old relationship is officially over from a girl I trusted and believed loved me so much! She didn't give any tangible reason for breaking up although I suspect she's been cheating! She won't say why she's no longer interested and has changed her phone number, asked her family and friends not to give me her new number and doesn't respond to my messages on Facebook.

Of course I've moved on focusing on my career for now and hoping to find a better replacement not anytime soon though! So once again, what is the main or what are the common reasons for breaking up?
the fact is that SHE GOT A GUY WITH A MORE FAT WALLET THAN URS. I hope you've goten over it sha..
Re: Most Common Reasons For Break Up? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 02, 2012
LesbianBoy:
CORRECTION SIR, its ''if Money grows on trees, NIGERIAN GIRLS will marry a monkey!''

And you Nigerian Lesbianboy wouldn't mind your wife practising polyandry cos of your greed.

Not a bad idea, lesbianboy & Monkey sharing same wife!
Re: Most Common Reasons For Break Up? by pendusky(m): 10:08pm On Dec 02, 2012
Abujafood: Hi Nairaland addicts/peeps

not active on bed... Public embarasment, self control, and respect
Re: Most Common Reasons For Break Up? by laykhorn(m): 10:08pm On Dec 02, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Poor

small di ck

thin di ck

Too short

BO/MO

Personality

I'm the guy meant for you..
Re: Most Common Reasons For Break Up? by xynerise: 10:11pm On Dec 02, 2012
Mouth odour, A stingy guy, A dirty girl(especially private parts), Wrong use of Kpekus, a dependent guy, A bad cook e.t.c
Re: Most Common Reasons For Break Up? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 02, 2012
Faded love. Don't ask me what love is.

1 Like

Re: Most Common Reasons For Break Up? by KINGwax(m): 10:22pm On Dec 02, 2012
LesbianBoy:
all you fools and the nigerian girls' syndrome. It's fuckin borin now!
You're an idiott
Re: Most Common Reasons For Break Up? by Teejayphillip(m): 10:24pm On Dec 02, 2012
Lack of adeqaute communication:i.e No mata ow close u guyz mite b,when d oda party starts cheating,d communication tins btw dem both starts declining... Datz why partners are alwayz advice 2 go out 4 marriage seminar,ave lunch 2geda in order 2 ave fresh memories all ova... Most partners get tired speakin d sametin 2 each oda evryday,or repeating d same routine...

Another point is the issue of Stalking: It is nt evrybody dat really likes being stalked wif fone calls or silly questions... What A can ovalook,B may nt... Most guyz hate stalkers,likewise sum babes tu...Its up to dem both 2 knw when it is right 2 ask questions on anytin dey wanna find out among demsef...

Bad habit is another issue. Sum pple r born wif bad odour,n tis nt evrybody dat really perceives odour,bur to sum guyz/babes dia nose r very sharp....Dis culd lead 2 breakup tu...

Another major one is the issue of money: Most ladies will alwayz tell u dat if u aint rich,jus dnt bother applying... So money in it own aspect can also break a relationship of 15yrs

1 Like

Re: Most Common Reasons For Break Up? by xynerise: 10:25pm On Dec 02, 2012
KINGwax:
You're an idiott
seconded
Re: Most Common Reasons For Break Up? by Jambsupport(f): 10:33pm On Dec 02, 2012
readin of sms n over profectn/jealousy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Complexities Of Relationships / My Experience With A Fake Ass Unilag girl (photos) / Wonderful Natural Immune System Booster That You don't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.