Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

If Any Boy Touches You, You Will Get Pregnant, My Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Any Boy Touches You, You Will Get Pregnant, My Story (807 Views)

Chimpanzee Kisses And Touches A Lady's Boobs As She Smiles (photo) / “but I’ve Never Broken Any Boy’s Heart” – Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After / Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

If Any Boy Touches You, You Will Get Pregnant, My Story by AfriNotesNEWS: 4:35pm On Mar 25, 2021
If any boy touches you, you will get pregnant.

My mum told me to hold my ear and listen
"You are about writing your Junior WAEC, as you are going back to school. Any boy that touches you, pregnancy straight.."

Me: Ah ah ... Just like that?
Naim be say wahala dey naaa

Thats how I almost had a heart attack when I returned to school

One of such evenings when all the students in our lodge comes out to gist and stroll around.

I sat down in a single seat.
Before I knew what was happening.
One JSS 3 boy came and yanked me up, sat down and placed me inbetween his legs ( both of us sharing one seat)

Two weeks later

I didn't see my menses ooo
I kept waiting for my menses ...for where
I started checking it every two minutes like roasted corn

I was warming up to go and fight the innocent boy for getting me pregnant before my menses showed up

Naso I calm down .... come dey smile

We deserve trailer load of apologies and monthly allowee from our mothers for such misleading information they fed us with.

Share your experience if you have any... Let's laugh together

Written by #LADY_MARVINA
www.AfriNOTES.com
Re: If Any Boy Touches You, You Will Get Pregnant, My Story by Akakanfirstclass(m): 4:35pm On Mar 25, 2021
mehnnnn....!

so when the boy...
"Yanked you up and kept you in between his legs, you were already melting down there"
Obviously the reason you were convinced you could be pregnant...

African parent tho..

sex education is profitable
Re: If Any Boy Touches You, You Will Get Pregnant, My Story by dawnomike(m): 5:38pm On Mar 25, 2021
AfriNotesNEWS:
If any boy touches you, you will get pregnant.

My mum told me to hold my ear and listen
"You are about writing your Junior WAEC, as you are going back to school. Any boy that touches you, pregnancy straight.."

Me: Ah ah ... Just like that?
Naim be say wahala dey naaa

Thats how I almost had a heart attack when I returned to school

One of such evenings when all the students in our lodge comes out to gist and stroll around.

I sat down in a single seat.
Before I knew what was happening.
One JSS 3 boy came and yanked me up, sat down and placed me inbetween his legs ( both of us sharing one seat)

Two weeks later

I didn't see my menses ooo
I kept waiting for my menses ...for where
I started checking it every two minutes like roasted corn

I was warming up to go and fight the innocent boy for getting me pregnant before my menses showed up

Naso I calm down .... come dey smile

We deserve trailer load of apologies and monthly allowee from our mothers for such misleading information they fed us with.

Share your experience if you have any... Let's laugh together

Written by #LADY_MARVINA
www.AfriNOTES.com
Your story reminds me of a friend of mine who still blames her dad for her predicament of not dating anyone all through her younger years due to the above reasons.

How Do You Guys Handle This When With Women / I Can't Sleep, Anyone's Awake? / Could This Be A Sign That She Didn't Want To Agree