Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Eastern Nigeria Before The Civil War - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eastern Nigeria Before The Civil War (6260 Views)

UN: North Eastern Nigeria, 3 Other Countries On The Brink Of Famine In 6 Months / Ayo Adebanjo: Ojukwu Betrayed Awolowo With The Civil War / A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eastern Nigeria Before The Civil War by Mightyhaiz: 9:25pm On Mar 25, 2021
na jealousy make dem conduct that civil war not any coup.. coup that featured yorubas,deltans,igbos etc

even if it were an igbo coup,others have done worse coups ,why were their ethnic groups not hounded and killed all over nigeria? langtan,fulani,benue etc have staged very bloody coups,why were they not declared war upon?

when it gets to the igboman,all civility is discarded, caution is flung under the bus...

well it has made and would continue to make the average igbo man more rugged,goal and success oriented and ever conscious/ wary of so called compatriots

6 Likes

Re: Eastern Nigeria Before The Civil War by BLoomfrancs(m): 9:40pm On Mar 25, 2021
We still gonna bounce back. Bigger and better!

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Nigeria Before The Civil War by PoloG: 9:45pm On Mar 25, 2021
Redcrafton:

The Ibos are the wandering Jews of West Africa — gifted, aggressive, Westernized; at best envied and resented, but mostly despised by the mass of their neighbors in the Federation. They have fought well (by African standards) against heavy odds; their cynical public relations use of the starvation has been brilliant.” – Henry Kissenger, (Tuesday, January 28, 1969 Memorandum for the president)

Bere.be Ofen.manu cone head...kii yourself.
you have all this and you still planned a coup that killed nigeria..
fucking idiots

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Nigeria Before The Civil War by PoloG: 9:53pm On Mar 25, 2021
Redcrafton:

Yet you call, beg, gnash your rot.ten teeth, weep to Burutai to send Python dance to help you keep these people in the same country as you..

Is that not madness....?

They say you are a snitch, a snake...a backstabber, and they have been killed as they want to stay away from you...but you hate them but will not want them to go from you...What would you call that?

It's insanity...madness...height of hypocrisy...and utter dumbness.

They also introduced Oluwole and Jankara...
who is holding you guys lol...?
You idiots overrate yourselfs ... you are incosequential and not important.. you don't offer anything apart from chestbeatinggrin
Nobody is holding you. Go and protest at the UN headquarte in America and tell them you want biafra.. stop saying we are holding you. ... grin grin
You know you would have had your biafra if only your greedy ojukwu had limited his map to only igboland grin grin
Re: Eastern Nigeria Before The Civil War by ablejesus26(m): 9:57pm On Mar 25, 2021
Igbo is a blessing to Mother Earth

Those days while I was still hustling in a construction company the Chinese man in charge of the contract, always use dis word You dis Igbo sense man.

They know we are smart,industrius and intelligent

Igbo anytime anyday twice on a Sunday

Igbo bu ndu
Igbo Amaka

Op I sight You

collectii

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Nigeria Before The Civil War by plaindealer: 10:04pm On Mar 25, 2021
You people just makeup rubbish on your blog site and litter the internet with it.

The all the industries were in the SW, banking and finance, advertisement, marketing, ports, airport, the largest population of people with disposable income and so on and so on, including the first and only in Nigeria and Africa infrastructures from the first skyscrapers to the first TV station, first modern stadium, industrial estates, supermarkets like Kingsway, but the SE with absolutely nothing and zero economic relevance was the fastest rising economy?

Put that rubbish back under your bed..

SMH..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eastern Nigeria Before The Civil War by Redcrafton: 10:19pm On Mar 25, 2021
PoloG:
you have all this and you still planned a coup that killed nigeria..
fucking idiots

Look at the diseased vult--turaaa.

Go to school, you refuse...

Am I the reason history was removed from your school system..?

Now, how come the coup headed by an SS man that involved all tribes be planned by me?

When Murtala was killed in a coup, was it the Benue people that planned it?

Igbos where everywhere in the civil service, including heading Unilag and University of Ibadan and rector of Yaba tech...so why what else would they want?

You need more enlightenment...and more education, ogbe-ni.

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Nigeria Before The Civil War by Redcrafton: 10:21pm On Mar 25, 2021
PoloG:
who is holding you guys lol...?
You idiots overrate yourselfs ... you are incosequential and not important.. you don't offer anything apart from chestbeatinggrin
Nobody is holding you. Go and protest at the UN headquarte in America and tell them you want biafra.. stop saying we are holding you. ... grin grin
You know you would have had your biafra if only your greedy ojukwu had limited his map to only igboland grin grin

Lame from a bitter dying vul-turaaa.

Overrated yet they make up more than 60% of your national football team at any time...

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Nigeria Before The Civil War by triple996(m): 10:24pm On Mar 25, 2021
@SLAPP44 grin why you delete my comment it's too hot to handle or what??
Re: Eastern Nigeria Before The Civil War by Redcrafton: 10:24pm On Mar 25, 2021
plaindealer:
You people just makeup rubbish on your blog site and litter the internet with it.

The all the industries were in the SW, banking and finance, advertisement, marketing, ports, airport, the largest population of people with disposable income and so on and so on, including the first and only in Nigeria and Africa infrastructures from the first skyscrapers to the first TV station, first modern stadium, industrial estates, supermarkets like Kingsway, but the SE with absolutely nothing and zero economic relevance was the fastest rising economy?

Put that rubbish back under your bed..

SMH..

Pic1 Ibadan...before and after...

pic2- Enugu after the war

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eastern Nigeria Before The Civil War by triple996(m): 10:27pm On Mar 25, 2021
Redcrafton:

Yet you call, beg, gnash your rot.ten teeth, weep to Burutai to send Python dance to help you keep these people in the same country as you..

Is that not madness....?

They say you are a snitch, a snake...a backstabber, and they have been killed as they want to stay away from you...but you hate them but will not want them to go from you...What would you call that?

It's insanity...madness...height of hypocrisy...and utter dumbness.

They also introduced Oluwole and Jankara...

if I should deal with these one nah
the biased mod will start deleting my comment
just like he did to my previous post
Re: Eastern Nigeria Before The Civil War by plaindealer: 10:27pm On Mar 25, 2021
[s]
Redcrafton:

[/s]

What's this rubbish got to do with the silly and ill-informed topic?

Why are you people so depthless and comical?

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Nigeria Before The Civil War by PoloG: 10:27pm On Mar 25, 2021
Redcrafton:

Lame from a bitter dying vul-turaaa.

Overrated yet they make up more than 60% of you national football team at any time...
useless footbal team that will be defeated by Benin republic on Saturday? grin
Compare your igbo infested SE to Senegal team
Re: Eastern Nigeria Before The Civil War by Redcrafton: 10:29pm On Mar 25, 2021
PoloG:
useless footbal team that will be defeated by Benin republic on Saturday? grin
Compare your igbo infested SE to Senegal team

When they won AFCON...they were not useless...?

What will you compare your afon--ja infested SW team?

1 Like

Re: Eastern Nigeria Before The Civil War by PoloG: 10:29pm On Mar 25, 2021
Redcrafton:

Look at the diseased vult--turaaa.

Go to school, you refuse...

Am I the reason history was removed from your school system..?

Now, how come the coup headed by an SS man that involved all tribes be planned by me?

When Murtala was killed in a coup, was it the Benue people that planned it?

Igbos where everywhere in the civil service, including heading Unilag and University of Ibadan and rector of Yaba tech...so why what else would they want?

You need more enlightenment...and more education, ogbe-ni.
can't you read?why will have all this online acheievements according your ipob statistics and still want ahead to plan a coup that destroyed regionalism?

1 Like

Re: Eastern Nigeria Before The Civil War by PoloG: 10:30pm On Mar 25, 2021
Redcrafton:

When they won AFCON...they were not useless...?

What will you compare your afon--ja infested SW team?
which afcon? Even small ghana and unstable cameroon have more afcon than us
Re: Eastern Nigeria Before The Civil War by Redcrafton: 10:31pm On Mar 25, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

What's this rubbish got to do with the silly and ill-informed topic?

Why are you people so depthless and comical?

It has to do with your capital city of the West and the capital city of the East.

The white reporter was right in his assessment of the regions..then..and even now.

It is comic to you as your propaganda has been whittled....

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Nigeria Before The Civil War by plaindealer: 10:32pm On Mar 25, 2021
PoloG:
can't you read?why will have all this online acheievements according your ipob statistics and still want ahead to plan a coup that destroyed regionalism?

I really think they don't read the rubbish they type before posting..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Nigeria Before The Civil War by Redcrafton: 10:33pm On Mar 25, 2021
PoloG:
which afcon? Even small ghana and unstable cameroon have more afcon than us

It is because your team is often spiced with poor players from your region...to achieve quota system.

When they won it recently, it was made up of almost people from SE. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Nigeria Before The Civil War by PoloG: 10:34pm On Mar 25, 2021
plaindealer:

I really think they don't read the rubbish they type before posting..
they are clowns lol.. I pray nigeria divides very soon.. they are very annoying with this their chestbeating angry
Re: Eastern Nigeria Before The Civil War by Redcrafton: 10:36pm On Mar 25, 2021
PoloG:

You really need more education...

I was saying that the coup was not Igbo coup as they had all that...ging some examples...with the Dimka coup.

Do you want me to break it down to you further?

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Nigeria Before The Civil War by PoloG: 10:36pm On Mar 25, 2021
Redcrafton:

It is because your team is often spiced with poor players from your region...to achieve quota system.

When they won it recently, it was made up of almost people from SE. cheesy
highest goal scorer from nigeria is rashidi yekini lol...
since 2013?

1 Like

Re: Eastern Nigeria Before The Civil War by PoloG: 10:37pm On Mar 25, 2021
Redcrafton:

You really need more education...

I was saying that the coup was not Igbo coup as they had all that...ging some examples...with the Dimka coup.

Do you want me to break it down to you further?
it was an igbo coup because when ojukwu and ironsi took over, they didn't prosecute the coupists

1 Like

Re: Eastern Nigeria Before The Civil War by KoshCAD: 10:37pm On Mar 25, 2021
kettykin:
Eastern Nigeria was and is the real giant of the black race
. Remove the east and watch Nigeria become another liberia.
We see that in Aba and Onitsha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eastern Nigeria Before The Civil War by Redcrafton: 10:37pm On Mar 25, 2021
triple996:

if I should deal with these one nah
the biased mod will start deleting my comment

Defeated man..

The one that was posted that was responded to wasn't deleted, ogben--i.

1 Like

Re: Eastern Nigeria Before The Civil War by KoshCAD: 10:37pm On Mar 25, 2021
kettykin:
no wonder the world ganged up against eastern Nigeria. I have been wondering why Britain, Russia, Egypt ,US have not given a hot about boko haram and fulani herdsmen and why they will realign exist agreement if the biafran start their build up
Heaven didn't gang up against Una too?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Nigeria Before The Civil War by Redcrafton: 10:40pm On Mar 25, 2021
PoloG:
they are clowns lol.. I pray nigeria divides very soon.. they are very annoying with this their chestbeating angry

It is coming...

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/03/secession-threat-yoruba-sovereignty-not-negotiable-yoruba-global-alliance/
Re: Eastern Nigeria Before The Civil War by KoshCAD: 10:40pm On Mar 25, 2021
Redcrafton:

You just like fooling your family.

1 Like

Re: Eastern Nigeria Before The Civil War by PoloG: 10:41pm On Mar 25, 2021
Re: Eastern Nigeria Before The Civil War by plaindealer: 10:41pm On Mar 25, 2021
Redcrafton:

It has to do with your capital city of the West and the capital city of the East.

The white reporter was right in his assessment of the regions..then..and even now.

It is comic to you as your propaganda has been whittled....

Are you the white reporter or you and your kind on Biafra Facebok and whatsap group?

The Whiteman forgot to show you proof or give you link?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reps Claim Otedola Has No Video-clip On $620,000 Bribe / BREAKING: Missing Flight MH370 Found / Budgetary Allocation To Education 12010-2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.