Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

How Long Did It Take You To Get A Good Job After Graduation? - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Long Did It Take You To Get A Good Job After Graduation? (33348 Views)

"I Met My Engineering Classmate Riding Keke Five Years After Graduation" / Lady Quits Bank Job After Getting Offer In Dubai, Gets There & Told No More Work / 15k Salary Job....life After Graduation Is Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get A Good Job After Graduation? by Hassanmaye(m): 10:04pm On Apr 02, 2021
olamoses75:
you must have forgotten some people really want to start a business with little capital but where they would get that 'little capital' is the issue. Or are you willing to give/loan them? And if you're trying to suggest a savings from the peanut you called allowance, then you must be a deluded fellow. How much can someone save from 33k? When expenses like tfare, house rent, subscription not to even mention foodstuffs and gas, are all there. Your ascertion is irrelevant bro.
Leave the fool may be he is a yahoo boy they are not different from armed robbers one day they will pay the price

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get A Good Job After Graduation? by Hollawayn05(m): 10:32pm On Apr 02, 2021
Hassanmaye:
What did you invest in
Livestock production, Poultry farm as major

1 Like

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get A Good Job After Graduation? by lookingfly: 10:38pm On Apr 02, 2021
Hassanmaye:

My bro thank God you have a job OK, always thank God you are alive and healthy, if you see the situation of some people in Nigeria wlh you will cry, 35years old man staying in his father's house jobless that's why I emphasize on learning skill
true talk!

1 Like

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get A Good Job After Graduation? by Kelvin30286063(m): 1:37am On Apr 03, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Which job are you doing copywriting
Computer programming and software development.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get A Good Job After Graduation? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:19am On Apr 03, 2021
Kelvin30286063:

Computer programming and software development.
Chai shocked shocked shocked If I can learn this skill I will be OK because I'm an introvert I love staying indoors all the time, but I'm a law graduate, unfortunately very confident in court.
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get A Good Job After Graduation? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 20, 2021
Cc please I need your help. I am coming down Lagos tomorrow. I wish I could Meet you so that I can learn one or two things. My initial plan was to visit Appapa to go and see if I could work there
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get A Good Job After Graduation? by evioke(m): 7:03pm On Apr 24, 2021
Getting a good pay job now is something else
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get A Good Job After Graduation? by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 06, 2021
evioke:
Getting a good pay job now is something else
Good job is a Mirage

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate / NGC Unltd:real Or Fake? / Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.