Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,825 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? (31160 Views)

Domiciliary Account Opening: Which Bank Has Best To Offer? / Which Bank Gives Pos Faster / “Pay Yourself First”: Best Saving Strategy To Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by nonut: 10:01am On Mar 26, 2021
Lexusgs430:

At $640 per share...... grin
Oga, some people get plenty money wasting in banks for here.
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by Hamachi(f): 11:59am On Mar 26, 2021
Moody's Upgrades Tesla's Corporate Family Rating To Ba3; Outlook Is Positive
$TSLA
Lexusgs430:

That's cool..... If only I had bought Tesla shares, when it was £20.00.......... cheesy
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by Hamachi(f): 11:59am On Mar 26, 2021
JGirl20:

Good morning
sorry I'm quoting you but please can you help me with guidelines on how to buy BTc on luno app
I want to invest the lol money I have in it instead of saving it in bank with no interest
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by Hamachi(f): 12:00pm On Mar 26, 2021
He can buy in fractions
nonut:

Trove, but its very expensive now.
Buy BTC instead. Use binance app, don't use Luno.
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by hansomb: 12:06pm On Mar 26, 2021
I believe JAIZ bank is the best with zero interest. But you have to be open minded to bank with them.
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by manuel65(m): 12:27pm On Mar 26, 2021
Have you tried Oceanic or Intercontinental Bank? They have the solution to your problems
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by prinxemmanuel(m): 1:51pm On Mar 26, 2021
Marayesa1:
Hello Nairalander
Saving is very important in case of emergency or necessities. We have various commercial banks in Nigeria with each having various saving options and have been looking for the best one to put my money in other to get some interesting on my savings.

So I'll like to ask which bank out of this popular banks have the best saving option judging by the interest rate and other incentives?
)
Kuda bank. I’m getting 5% interest for a 4-month target

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by CryptoMatic: 3:44pm On Mar 26, 2021
Omo use any of those digital banks that offers investment eg PiggyVest, Carbon, Kuda, Risevest etc

As for me, I don’t save naira in any of these commercials banks, due to inflation, I rather save my money on blockchain, in form of crypto currencies

3 Likes

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by pattybf(f): 6:13pm On Mar 26, 2021
Dont expect any interest from Nigerian banks. All you will get is charges for this n that!

I have embraced omegapro. I will rather trade forex with my money than keeping it with any bank.

2 Likes

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by ariklawani(f): 10:27pm On Mar 26, 2021
9[quote author=bozzyjoan post=100212256]

I bank with first bank..700 on 800k
I don't understand
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by calcal: 1:58am On Mar 27, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Go buy small small goats lock them for one corner Dey feed them.

Cash out in 2years.

watin he take feed them?
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by ifenadi(m): 2:43pm On Mar 27, 2021
yazga:
How do you get notified that you have a credit alert?

Use email alert. It’s free
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by yazga: 7:14am On Mar 28, 2021
ifenadi:

Use email alert. It’s free
With email alerts you cannot do real time transfers
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by moremuch1(m): 6:43pm On Apr 09, 2021
why is no talking about standard chartered, mhen that bank is literally the best bank in Nigeria

Open an instant account on SC Mobile.

You also get to enjoy:

-Free cash withdrawals on other bank’s ATMs in Nigeria

-Zero bank charges on local transfers

-Zero SMS charges

-Free Debit card issuance and delivery to your doorstep

-No account maintenance charge

2 Likes

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by Crazeworld(m): 2:01pm On Jul 02, 2021
yazga:
They ban the banks but we use what s called peer-2-peer ( P2P), but it advisable you have a Payoneer Account.
https://www.nairaland.com/6467965/yazga-cryptocurrency-plays
How can one buy crypto with Payoneer please?
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by timifaithus(m): 8:35pm On Aug 10, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Revolut........

In Nigeria

It's not available in Nigeria now
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by Lexusgs430: 11:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
timifaithus:

In Nigeria

It's not available in Nigeria now

We're not all in Nigeria....... Try Etoro,Stake or HL.........

Hopefully, they are allowing trades from Nigeria..... I think not ...... grin

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by omalicha2: 4:23am On Aug 11, 2021
Put your money in OMEGAPRO and tank me later.They are very reliable
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by vickydevoka(m): 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2021
pattybf:
Dont expect any interest from Nigerian banks. All you will get is charges for this n that!

I have embraced omegapro. I will rather trade forex with my money than keeping it with any bank.
The give, buh u will not withdraw from it. I tried it it worked. Just put 1 million without touching for one month. De will give u addition of 4-5k.
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by vickydevoka(m): 9:24pm On Oct 10, 2021
ariklawani:
First bank don't give much interest. Na Fidelity de give wella
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by vickydevoka(m): 9:28pm On Oct 10, 2021
moremuch1:
why is no talking about standard chartered, mhen that bank is literally the best bank in Nigeria

Open an instant account on SC Mobile.

You also get to enjoy:

-Free cash withdrawals on other bank’s ATMs in Nigeria

-Zero bank charges on local transfers

-Zero SMS charges

-Free Debit card issuance and delivery to your doorstep

-No account maintenance charge
Awoof de run belle
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by vickydevoka(m): 9:31pm On Oct 10, 2021
RapistOnBail:
Truth
Agriculture is affected by whether n diseases

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Scam Alert: Gtbank Account Holders. Please Read / Saving With KOLO: I Just Began This Journey (photo) / My ATM Card Was Stolen And Money Was Withdrawn Within Hours - Advice Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.