Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? (31162 Views)

Domiciliary Account Opening: Which Bank Has Best To Offer? / Which Bank Gives Pos Faster / “Pay Yourself First”: Best Saving Strategy To Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by Experience285(m): 4:31am On Mar 26, 2021
nonut:
Forget banks. Buy BTC and keep.
Alternatively, buy Tesla shares and forget them there.
You'll cash out big in a few years time.

How do I buy BTC. Here is my whatsap 08172964029
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by Taogbera: 4:54am On Mar 26, 2021
Jaiz Bank PLC

uote author=Marayesa1 post=100211318]Hello Nairalander
Saving is very important in case of emergency or necessities. We have various commercial banks in Nigeria with each having various saving options and have been looking for the best one to put my money in other to get some interesting on my savings.

So I'll like to ask which bank out of this popular banks have the best saving option judging by the interest rate and other incentives?
)[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 4:56am On Mar 26, 2021
Piggyvest or Kuda

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by yazga: 5:19am On Mar 26, 2021
Quelme:
Okay. Meaning, the Naira to Dollar saving option is not yet available?
It's available. please if you choose to sign up kindly use my link on my signature
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by yazga: 5:23am On Mar 26, 2021
nextstep:

For now. If you bought bitcoin on Mar 13, you will be crying today. Of course if you bought in on Jan 30 you will be smiling. I don't like that kind of swing, so I'd stay clear.

OP, if you can watch this money burn without crying, then sure, buy bitcoin. The returns are immense, but so are the risks.
T-bills should a decent option, enough to match inflation (unlike bank savings), but your principal is guaranteed.
How about US stocks?! if you choose to invest you can use my signature to sign up we both get FREE shares
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by yazga: 5:25am On Mar 26, 2021
Lexusgs430:

At $640 per share...... grin
Yes, she can buy in fractions and that is, half, quarter or less
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by Evidenx(m): 5:33am On Mar 26, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Go buy small small goats lock them for one corner Dey feed them.

Cash out in 2years.

true word, i call it goat bank.
Have been thinking of it .
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by Lexusgs430: 5:54am On Mar 26, 2021
yazga:
Yes, she can buy in fractions and that is, half, quarter or less

No be bitcoin ó........ cheesy
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by yazga: 5:58am On Mar 26, 2021
Lexusgs430:

No be bitcoin ó........ cheesy
Shares are bought in fractions. Trove app allow for you to buy shares in fractions. I have 0.0088 shares of Telsa
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by RapistOnBail: 5:58am On Mar 26, 2021
Yankee101:

Very bad moniker

Excellent advice

They are hardy, multiply easily, don't fall sick often, very low maintenance
Yes
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by RapistOnBail: 5:59am On Mar 26, 2021
yommen:

Nice one. Or he buys BTC and keep
Btc Na for people wey get enough money to invest
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by RapistOnBail: 5:59am On Mar 26, 2021
nextstep:

Best advice I've seen in a while! grin Honestly.

Besides inflation eating away your savings, the naira sef gets devalued anyhow. At least the goats will increase in price every month.
Ask somebody who had 1 million saved in 2015 what that can buy now. I don't think it's worth 500k (in real terms, based on what you could buy in 2015).
Truth

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by Lexusgs430: 6:39am On Mar 26, 2021
yazga:
Shares are bought in fractions. Trove app allow for you to buy shares in fractions. I have 0.0088 shares of Telsa

That's cool..... If only I had bought Tesla shares, when it was £20.00.......... cheesy
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by yazga: 6:42am On Mar 26, 2021
Lexusgs430:

That's cool..... If only I had bought Tesla shares, when it was £20.00.......... cheesy
Yeah! which app are you using to trade?
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by Hiploko(m): 6:43am On Mar 26, 2021
nonut:
How can I buy Tesla shares?
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by yazga: 6:44am On Mar 26, 2021
RapistOnBail:
Btc Na for people wey get enough money to invest
This is not true, I have ONLY 5k with their referral program I was able to get additional 10k worth of coins. Today, I have $100 in Ada, CHL, BNB, Doge etc
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by yazga: 6:45am On Mar 26, 2021
Hiploko:
How can I buy Tesla shares?
Good morning Hiploko,

You can buy Telsa shares buy using a trading app such as trove, bamboo, Chaka or trading212.

Please, use my link on my signature to sign up on Trove we both get FREE shares.

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by Nwakel: 7:01am On Mar 26, 2021
Try Gtb bank
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by Lexusgs430: 7:08am On Mar 26, 2021
yazga:
Yeah! which app are you using to trade?

Revolut........

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by slimanyd: 7:37am On Mar 26, 2021
Kendyrich:
Jaiz bank nkor?
It's an Islamic bank and guess they do non-interest banking. I stand to be corrected. I don't know much about them

Jaiz bank sef no make sense jare. They gave me 700naira on 500k for a month.

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by MansoryMX(m): 7:43am On Mar 26, 2021
Fakbrown:
You should save with piggyvest, thats where i save money, nigerian banks are thieves

What’s your home address sir?

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by JGirl20(f): 8:02am On Mar 26, 2021
nonut:
Good morning
sorry I'm quoting you but please can you help me with guidelines on how to buy BTc on luno app
I want to invest the lol money I have in it instead of saving it in bank with no interest
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by MackIV(m): 8:18am On Mar 26, 2021
[quote author=Donsamie post=100216667][/quote]

Yes same Heritage Bank....

Maybe it's the type of account you opened..I don't have any services running on the Acct except Sms. I usually withdraw with from counter only.

27th -30th I get my consolidated Interest in thousands
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by Dagger111(m): 8:24am On Mar 26, 2021
vibbb:
Banks in 9ja are birds of the same feather, all of em are scammers. Stupid charges here nd there.

Bird of a feather.
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by greggng: 8:26am On Mar 26, 2021
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Because you are a staff.

I am a customer in good standing ....say another thing
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by Cooldiipo(m): 8:33am On Mar 26, 2021
Do you need powerbank for laptop, over ten hours guaranteed and twenty hours possible. Increase your productivity and work when you like. Don't get mistaken for a Yahoo boy because of your generator noise 
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by Cmeo(m): 8:59am On Mar 26, 2021
Saving money in a bank at this time is loss of substantial part of the money to inflation.

Best thing you can do with the money is to invest it at this time.

If you still want to keep it as cash savings, better change and save into a dollar account
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by Qtsnow(m): 9:47am On Mar 26, 2021
Jaiz Savings Account is operated based on the principle of Mudaraba (Partnership). The account allows customers earn profit on their deposits. Account holders are considered as investors while the bank act as the fund manager and invests the depositors’ monies into financially profitable, socially desirable and commercially viable business ventures which are legal and Shariah compliant. Gross profit made from the investment is distributed at the end of every month based on customers account balance at a profit sharing ratio of 30:70 between the Customer and Bank respectively.”
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by Qtsnow(m): 9:48am On Mar 26, 2021
Qtsnow:
Jaiz Bank

You get profit on your saving monthly, which differ from the meagre interest conventional banks paid on your saving.

Open a savings account and thank me later.

Jaiz Savings Account is operated based on the principle of Mudaraba (Partnership). The account allows customers earn profit on their deposits. Account holders are considered as investors while the bank act as the fund manager and invests the depositors’ monies into financially profitable, socially desirable and commercially viable business ventures which are legal and Shariah compliant. Gross profit made from the investment is distributed at the end of every month based on customers account balance at a profit sharing ratio of 30:70 between the Customer and Bank respectively.”
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by nonut: 9:55am On Mar 26, 2021
Raymondj0:
which application can one buy tesla shares?
Trove, but its very expensive now.
Buy BTC instead. Use binance app, don't use Luno.
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by nonut: 9:58am On Mar 26, 2021
JGirl20:

Good morning
sorry I'm quoting you but please can you help me with guidelines on how to buy BTc on luno app
I want to invest the lol money I have in it instead of saving it in bank with no interest
If you want peace of mind, avoid Luno aggressively grin
Register with https:// accounts.binance.cc/en/ register?ref= HFE8634P
Close the spaces in the link and paste into your browser.
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by nonut: 9:59am On Mar 26, 2021
Experience285:

How do I buy BTC. Here is my whatsap 08172964029
Register with https:// accounts.binance.cc/en/ register?ref= HFE8634P
Close the spaces in the link and paste into your browser.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saving With KOLO: I Just Began This Journey (photo) / Credit Deduction Theft From Account- Photo / My ATM Card Was Stolen And Money Was Withdrawn Within Hours - Advice Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.