Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? (31148 Views)

Domiciliary Account Opening: Which Bank Has Best To Offer? / Which Bank Gives Pos Faster / “Pay Yourself First”: Best Saving Strategy To Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by seunmsg(m): 9:03pm On Mar 25, 2021
None. No bank can go beyond the CBN approved interest rate. If you have unused money you intend to save, use it to buy Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency. Bitcoin gives more return in a month than Nigerian banks can give in a year.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by sammirano: 9:05pm On Mar 25, 2021
Vfd

2 Likes

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by Zobah: 9:06pm On Mar 25, 2021
MackIV:
Having used Heritage Bank, GTB, First Bank etc.

I'd give it to Heritage Bank, they'd pay for saving with them. Much more higher than 3_6 month Treasure Bill's investment. True story
Are you saying they pay more than 4%?
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by akinwale701(m): 9:06pm On Mar 25, 2021
Marayesa1:
Hello Nairalander
Saving is very important in case of emergency or necessities. We have various commercial banks in Nigeria with each having various saving options and have been looking for the best one to put my money in other to get some interesting on my savings.

So I'll like to ask which bank out of this popular banks have the best saving option judging by the interest rate and other incentives?

None of them! Rather try PiggyVest. I've been using it for the past 4 years, it's the best savings app ever.
)
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by officialmario(m): 9:06pm On Mar 25, 2021
access bank is preferable... you can withdraw 50naira from their savings act

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by Casanye(m): 9:08pm On Mar 25, 2021
In 2021, in the era of decentralized finance, you are still asking me which is good for saving money, some of us have since stopped saving money in banks; you simply invest your cash in stable coins, metals in blockchain wallets like gold, silver, platinum, tokenized stock.
Hard Currency like dollars and euros in blockchain wallet with Iban, virtual and physical debit cards just to mention but a few.

The only cash you live in your bank is the cash that will be able to take care of your expenses for six months at a time.

4 Likes

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by Numerouno94(m): 9:08pm On Mar 25, 2021
Auntyada89:
Try Stanbic IBTC or Zenith Bank.

Zenith bank is one of the banks i operate; those guys re criminals.

They can frustrate u wit stamp duty nd atm maintenance charges.

6 Likes

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by yazga: 9:10pm On Mar 25, 2021
Raymondj0:
which application can one buy tesla shares?
Good Evening Ray! How are you? You can use Trove app to buy tesla shares. You can check my signature to sign up with trove, we both get FREE shares of either Dangote Sugar or GTbank.

https://www.nairaland.com/6431880/stock-plays-us-stocks-market

Thanks.
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by yazga: 9:12pm On Mar 25, 2021
Marayesa1:
Hello Nairalander
Saving is very important in case of emergency or necessities. We have various commercial banks in Nigeria with each having various saving options and have been looking for the best one to put my money in other to get some interesting on my savings.

So I'll like to ask which bank out of this popular banks have the best saving option judging by the interest rate and other incentives?
)
Hi there! As regards incentives, trove app is the best with incentives because you sign up with the link on my signature we both get FREE shares of either Dangote Sugar or GTbank.
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by yazga: 9:13pm On Mar 25, 2021
officialmario:
access bank is preferable...
you can withdraw 50naira from their savings act
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by Yankee101: 9:14pm On Mar 25, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Go buy small small goats lock them for one corner Dey feed them.

Cash out in 2years.

Very bad moniker

Excellent advice

They are hardy, multiply easily, don't fall sick often, very low maintenance

5 Likes

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by Lizzydonnah(f): 9:14pm On Mar 25, 2021
nonut:
Forget banks. Buy BTC and keep.
Alternatively, buy Tesla shares and forget them there.
You'll cash out big in a few years time.

How do I buy Tesla shares?
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by yazga: 9:14pm On Mar 25, 2021
ifenadi:
All Nigerian commercial bank have the same interest on saving account. To maximize the benefits of saving account, do not subscribe to any service that may attract charges like sms alert, debit cards, etc, and make sure you withdraw less than thrice in a Month. Thanks
How do you get notified that you have a credit alert?
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:15pm On Mar 25, 2021
greggng:
The best bank in the world still remains zenith bank ...a smart man will remain with them

Because you are a staff.

2 Likes

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by rottennaija(m): 9:15pm On Mar 25, 2021
Marayesa1:
Hello Nairalander

)

Save your funds in crypto. You will be happy in the future you did.
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by yazga: 9:15pm On Mar 25, 2021
STOCKS -

Check these out. They’re some of my teams top picks.

TSLA (Tesla) - Amazing growth potential, dynamic, stunning metrics and financials, and Elon Musk.

PLTR (Palantir) - In a dip currently, bounced off support and rising steadily. One of ARKK’s prize horses, never sold a share. Accumulating.

AMD (Advanced Micro Devices) - Solid team, CEO, product, and financials. Huge potential.
Lizzydonnah:

How do I buy Tesla shares?
Dear Lizzy,

Telsa shares can be bought by signing up on Trove with the link on my signature we both get FREE shares of either Dangote Sugar or GTbank

Here is the thread https://www.nairaland.com/6431880/stock-plays-us-stocks-market

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:20pm On Mar 25, 2021
seunmsg:
None. No bank can go beyond the CBN approved interest rate. If you have unused money you intend to save, use it to buy Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency. Bitcoin gives more return in a month than Nigerian banks can give in a year.

What about the govt ban on Bitcoin ?

2 Likes

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by Solatium(m): 9:22pm On Mar 25, 2021
Marayesa1:
Hello Nairalander

)

The banks are rogue's you won't get a better return on your investment,look for a low risk business that won't take your time and invest on and if you must save use any of the investment options on any of these fintech,you can get as high as 20% interest on your savings if you invest it with them.

Virtually all the fintech have one investment or the other just look through them

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:22pm On Mar 25, 2021
[quote author=Casanye post=100212687]In 2021, in the era of decentralized finance, you are still asking me which is good for saving money, some of us have since stopped saving money in banks; you simply invest your cash in stable coins, metals in blockchain wallets like gold, silver, platinum, tokenized stock.
Hard Currency like dollars and euros in blockchain wallet with Iban, virtual and physical debit cards just to mention but a few.

The only cash you live in your bank is the cash that will be able to take care of your expenses for six months at a time.[/quote

Could you enlighten me on these, please ?

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by yazga: 9:22pm On Mar 25, 2021
BlakKluKluxKlan:

What about the govt ban on Bitcoin ?
They ban the banks but we use what s called peer-2-peer ( P2P), but it advisable you have a Payoneer Account.
https://www.nairaland.com/6467965/yazga-cryptocurrency-plays
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by yazga: 9:25pm On Mar 25, 2021
Solatium:

The banks are rogue's you won't get a better return on your investment,look for a low risk business that won't take your time and invest on and if you must save use any of the investment options on any of these fintech,you can get as high as 20% interest on your savings if you invest it with them.

Virtually all the fintech have one investment or the other just look through them
Yeah! Trove is the best out there. I don't need any domiciliary account, I change my =N= to $, that way I hedge against inflation.
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by Solatium(m): 9:27pm On Mar 25, 2021
DonMarkuzi:
Heritage Bank. Thank me later.

Bank wey no get money,you wan go dash Saraki family your little change?

4 Likes

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by MackIV(m): 9:29pm On Mar 25, 2021
Zobah:
Are you saying they pay more than 4%?
Technically, Yes!
If you dont touch the money in your Account/keep on depositing for a Month and I did that for 3 months.

The accumulated interest for 1 month was more than the Tbills interest. Then now ×3

I only withdraw from counter as a last resort and I get angry grin cos my interest for that month would reduce.

4 Likes

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:31pm On Mar 25, 2021
yazga:
They ban the banks but we use what s called peer-2-peer ( P2P), but it advisable you have a Payoneer Account.
https://www.nairaland.com/6467965/yazga-cryptocurrency-plays

Ok, thanks

2 Likes

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by zakir007(m): 9:37pm On Mar 25, 2021
JAIZ Bank Honestly

4 Likes

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by naijadrivablog: 9:45pm On Mar 25, 2021
I need ones that pay me interest and not like Access Bank that zaps my money that year.

2 Likes

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 25, 2021
yazga:
How do you get notified that you have a credit alert?

Tick email notification that's all

2 Likes

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by Quelme: 9:50pm On Mar 25, 2021
yazga:
Yeah! Trove is the best out there. I don't need any domiciliary account, I change my =N= to $, that way I hedge against inflation.
can you please throw more light on this Trove?
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by enoch273: 9:51pm On Mar 25, 2021
At the moment FCMB is taking the cake via their iNest platform, all you ve to do is make a monthly savings via the link on my signature, and you get rewarded with 100,000 Naira for free.

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:55pm On Mar 25, 2021
none.....the bank wey you go put 10,000 and before you check tomorrow you go see card maintenance debit, account maintenance debit, statement of acct debits, sms charge debit, etc..mtchew!
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by chloride6: 10:00pm On Mar 25, 2021
You need to look toward these new apps,

E.g Carbon

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Credit Deduction Theft From Account- Photo / Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) / Scam Alert: Gtbank Account Holders. Please Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.