Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Where Can I Find A Husband Material? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Can I Find A Husband Material? (5546 Views)

He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date / 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material / Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by Jeon(f): 9:58pm On Mar 25, 2021
SmellySperm:
[s]Em, better to have a smellysperm than to have a smelly kpekus[/s]
yeah so that ur offering(S) should be smelling
my friend step up and take care of yourself to avoid issues

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by Jeon(f): 10:00pm On Mar 25, 2021
[s]
SmellySperm:
why are you so pained? or you have a smelly kpekus?
[/s]
prove of your moniker [SmellySperm ] I pity girls swallowing your SmellySperm

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 25, 2021
Muna4real:
Married ladies please help.

Where can I find a husband material? No reasonable and responsible men anywhere. Where una de see these husbands sef?

Start by replying your PM, and post a link to reach you by.
Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by Muna4real(f): 10:04pm On Mar 25, 2021
SmellySperm:

Em, better to have a smellysperm than to have a smelly kpekus

At least,a smelly kpekus is better than the smelly sperm who is proud of his smelly status to the extent of choosing to identify himself with that smelliness.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 25, 2021
Jeon:
[s][/s]
prove of your moniker [SmellySperm ] I pity girls swallowing your SmellySperm
lol she's still pained
sistergirl I ain't cut up for this tonight...
Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by LeeSantos(m): 10:05pm On Mar 25, 2021
when them dey toast you, you no gree. you are not my type gang.
now your matter don dey turn prayer points.you are here lamenting.
I see uselessness in them, like you have been with all the men in your state.

3 Likes

Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 25, 2021
Muna4real:

At least,a smelly kpekus is better than the smelly sperm who is proud of his smelly status to the extent of choosing to identify himself with that smelliness.
it's simply "self-love"

Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by Muna4real(f): 10:11pm On Mar 25, 2021
SmellySperm:

it's simply "self-love"

No, it is mirror stupidity.
Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by Muna4real(f): 10:27pm On Mar 25, 2021
LeeSantos:
when them dey toast you, you no gree. you are not my type gang.

now your matter don dey turn prayer points.you are here lamenting.

I see uselessness in them, like you have been with all the men in your state.

Many Nigerian men are not my type. Their uselessness is glaring.
Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by averageguy(m): 10:31pm On Mar 25, 2021
I'm not a woman but would advise you to get closer to the reasonable men you already know (married or unmarried). If they are truly reasonable, you wouldn't have to worry about them making moves on you while they are in relationships.

But there's likely to be a lot more reasonable men around them that would notice you, or who could introduce like minded friends to you.
Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 10:32pm On Mar 25, 2021
Muna4real:

I am reasonable but many Nigerian men are not. I see uselessness in them.

You said u are looking for "husband material "

Just read what u wrote about Nigeria men..... And u are expecting anybody to take u serious?

3 Likes

Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by KidDarkness(m): 10:36pm On Mar 25, 2021
Muna4real:

Are you married? Did you create your own wife material? You can share some tips with us so that men on this forum can learn.
I'm not married. I might be the guy that will marry you, you just don't know it yet. So when you are done searching, we will have that discussion
Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by taofeek11(m): 10:50pm On Mar 25, 2021
Muna4real:

Where can I find a husband material? No reasonable and responsible men anywhere. Where una de see these husbands sef?
If you are serious, we can start by exchanging numbers smiley
Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by Michelle55: 5:46am On Mar 26, 2021
Only you dey find husband material yet you consider half of the men useless my sister, na who dey do you this thing? cheesy

It seems the sole aim of creating this thread is to bash guys, BTW how do you know when a guy is serious?

There's no manual when it comes to relationship with men, just pray to be with the one meant for you if not e don be for you. Huncle can propose just to have access to free kpomo and when he's gotten to his fill he will throw you out to the street, make no mistake about that.

You can't call our men useless and expect to get a pat in the back except you don't have any intention of marrying an African man more especially a Nigerian.

5 Likes

Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by Jeon(f): 6:38am On Mar 26, 2021
SmellySperm:

lol she's still pained

sistergirl I ain't cut up for this tonight...

SmellySperm the way you are quoting? pained pls don't die in depression. take heart.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by mosdii(m): 7:17am On Mar 26, 2021
No Husband for Nigerian Girls because Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

7 Likes

Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by richmond500: 7:57am On Mar 26, 2021
SmellySperm:
same way am craving for a sweet wife material..

na daughters of Eve full my dm
ur own better.
Even the daughters of Eve, I no get
Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by Boss13: 8:04am On Mar 26, 2021
Muna4real:

Many Nigerian men are not my type. Their uselessness is glaring.

You seem to have problems with men. A snapshot of your comments appears indicative of hate towards men. Hence, how would a man pick you as his wife.

I have noticed many Nigerian women think Nigerian men are horrible and they maybe better options abroad. Honey, I have got bad news for you. White men are not checking for black men. Infact, many white men are reconsidering marriage. The only white men who have fetish for black women are Italians and they are more controlling than Nigerian men. You can ask sisters in Italy.

Also, I have observed Nigerian women, with view of landing a husband, relocate to the west. This is a laughable decision. Life in the west can be boring and lonely. There is also cultural differences to contend with and many men don't confront women publicly because of toxic feminism. Additionally, dating apps don't yield positive results due to Bleep boys mentality and research conducted by Tinder showed black women are at the lower end of the dating pole preference.

My advice to you is to replace the perceived mentality you have towards Nigerian men. Log off social media where toxicity is promoted. Seek therapy to treat your fears, insecurities and relationship traumas. Finally, make yourself available and date with a purpose.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by Offpoint1: 8:11am On Mar 26, 2021
Muna4real:

I am reasonable but many Nigerian men are not. I see uselessness in them.
Have you tried me?
Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by sampsonub100: 10:44am On Mar 26, 2021
Muna4real:

How many yards you dey find? grin
Muna4real:

How many yards you dey find?
Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by lereinter(m): 10:54am On Mar 26, 2021
You don't have alaafin or nwoko number
Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by loulynx(m): 10:58am On Mar 26, 2021
If you wanna find what you are looking for.
Take note.

Look for someone. With a mindset of family oriented and job oriented if he isn’t earning much and still as he mindset I believe things gonna work out.

Same way you looking for that
I was also looking for a woman. But it got to my attention that most ladies now are glitters
Only after beauties ( sorry for the words ) burns � it’s a fact
Their logic reasoning aren’t top notch

Me don succumb to Nigeria women thinking
Foreigners still better
I am looking for a woman to call mine but I don’t think I can ever approach a Nigeria lady again

Last one. Thou stupid. Imagine me selling my iPhone xsmas for her so she can get a new school fees and phone. Only for her to cheat on me and still claim they are only friends. With everything visible on their chat. Imagine the dude telling her to come visit him they guy giving her time again oo
Some may think it’s a lie but I got pictures as proof. But I am not the kind to post such

After if
Muna4real:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by loulynx(m): 10:59am On Mar 26, 2021
After if a young guy wanna marry an old women Nigerian girls would drag the guy saying were they not available.
We were only available to jilt and hurts.
Muna4real:

Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by blinking001(m): 11:02am On Mar 26, 2021
mosdii:
No Husband for Nigerian Girls because Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
The oracle has spoken...gbam
Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by Rukkie2: 11:14am On Mar 26, 2021
Call me ,am looking for a wife 09045721256
Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by Umejiaku87(m): 11:35am On Mar 26, 2021
Muna4real:

Hi,

Kindly send mail me @ mp4homies@yahoo.com.

Looking forward to reading from you.
Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 26, 2021
richmond500:
ur own better. Even the daughters of Eve, I no get
gringrin
Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by Aladdin1(m): 1:52pm On Mar 26, 2021
I have husband material.walai!! 6yards.very fine material.contact me if you need it.
Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by Muna4real(f): 2:08pm On Mar 26, 2021
lereinter:

You don't have alaafin or nwoko number

God forbid bad thing.
Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by Muna4real(f): 2:08pm On Mar 26, 2021
Aladdin1:
I have husband material.walai!! 6yards.very fine material.contact me if you need it.

Lol
Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by Kingnelson9: 2:19pm On Mar 26, 2021
we are everywhere
Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by Lostchild(m): 2:59pm On Mar 26, 2021
Muna4real:

Many husband materials has already been taken and many of them falls into the hands of Jezebelic wives.

Only few of us are left and God will use us as an answers to the prayers of a good woman

So pray for God to give you one of our kind.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The So-called "Self-made" Billionaires (photo) / Wrong Or Right For A Married Woman Go To Bed With Her Underwears On / Guess What Am Checking Out In Her?? SEE PICS HERE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.