Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,792 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Where Can I Find A Husband Material? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Can I Find A Husband Material? (5545 Views)

He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date / 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material / Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 27, 2021
Muna4real:
Married ladies please help.

Where can I find a husband material? No reasonable and responsible men anywhere. Where una de see these husbands sef?

Eleribu Somebory lol.......
Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by esuking(m): 1:47pm On Mar 27, 2021
Muna4real:

Where can I find a husband material? No reasonable and responsible men anywhere. Where una de see these husbands sef?

My advice to you is to replace the perceived mentality you have towards Nigerian men. Log off social media where toxicity is promoted. Seek therapy to treat your fears, insecurities and relationship traumas. Finally, make yourself available and date with a purpose.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 27, 2021
Muna4real:

No we don't. Nigeria has the most useless men in the world
Yes very true and the most Useless Ladies/Women In the World......

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by Warlord2014(m): 2:01pm On Mar 27, 2021
Muna4real:

enter alaba market, or Aba textile market

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by Oturatetuala(m): 2:34pm On Mar 27, 2021
They sell at the market, it depends on how many yards you want in that husband materials. I will advice you to buy like 12yards of husband materials....

Weerey
Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by Duplexxx: 3:45pm On Mar 27, 2021
Go to club
Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:44pm On Mar 27, 2021
KidDarkness:

You better call my number because in a few hours time I will start doing shakara

How old are you? sad
Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by KidDarkness(m): 4:47pm On Mar 27, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

How old are you? sad
Old enough
Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:48pm On Mar 27, 2021
KidDarkness:

Old enough

Be specific.
Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by KidDarkness(m): 4:53pm On Mar 27, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Be specific.
Does it matter?
Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:54pm On Mar 27, 2021
KidDarkness:

Does it matter?

YES.
Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by KidDarkness(m): 5:01pm On Mar 27, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

YES.
It's kind of inappropriate asking about my age. What would you say if I asked about yours?
Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by Ishilove: 5:20pm On Mar 27, 2021
KidDarkness:

It's kind of inappropriate asking about my age. What would you say if I asked about yours?
Mr Ogbeni give her an age range and stop being coy. Women are the ones who hide their ages because of shorter shelf life, not men. Besides, the 'Kid' in your username is not helping your ministry.
Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by KidDarkness(m): 6:09pm On Mar 27, 2021
Ishilove:

Mr Ogbeni give her an age range and stop being coy. Women are the ones who hide their ages because of shorter shelf life, not men. Besides, the 'Kid' in your username is not helping your ministry.
Mama, I hail ooo. I was gon' give her an age range eventually. Sometimes, I just enjoy the suspense and waiting game. The 'Kid' in my username has nothing to do with it's meaning. It's actually 'Kidd' from my all time favorite basketballer Jason Kidd. 'Darkness' comes from my complexion and my suppressed nature banging on the door of my heart screaming "let me out".

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by KidDarkness(m): 6:12pm On Mar 27, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

YES.
Age range between 28 and 48
Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by Ishilove: 6:12pm On Mar 27, 2021
KidDarkness:

Mama, I hail ooo. I was gon' give her an age range eventually. Sometimes, I just enjoy the suspense and waiting game. The 'Kid' in my username has nothing to do with it's meaning. It's actually 'Kidd' from my all time favorite basketballer Jason Kidd. 'Darkness' comes from my complexion and my suppressed nature banging on the door of my heart screaming "let me out".
Issorait. We all have darkness in us, some more suppressed than others. We have a conscience and that's what helps us
Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by Ishilove: 6:13pm On Mar 27, 2021
KidDarkness:

So you're 30. You better shoot your shot. Uya is very pretty
Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:10pm On Mar 27, 2021
KidDarkness:

It's not inappropriate. Leave this stone age sentiment behind already. If you asked me of my age, I'd tell you.
Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:18pm On Mar 27, 2021
KidDarkness:

See, the reason why I am asking is because I don't date kids. So, you just have to be specific.
Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:22pm On Mar 27, 2021
Ishilove:

So you're 30. You better shoot your shot. Uya is very pretty

grin
Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by Ishilove: 7:24pm On Mar 27, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

grin
Abi na. See as he is acting like a Nairaland Alpha male cheesy

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by JoshuaAkinmi(m): 7:50pm On Mar 27, 2021
Muna4real:

I am a husband material, give me a trial, 08138803091 my Whatsapp number
Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by Buziness101: 7:54pm On Mar 27, 2021
Muna4real:

I am reasonable but many Nigerian men are not. I see uselessness in them.

If I tell you now that am a husband material ... Will you believe me ? Or that I'm searching for a wife material like you as well.

Well like they say - a day begins a story.

Buzz me up: u never can tell
Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by Map1(m): 9:17pm On Mar 27, 2021
Muna4real:

Shiloh 2021,see you there.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:52am On Mar 28, 2021
sunday1989:
Same way guys are lamenting about the dearth of responsible ladies. Wahala dey o. Anyways, any responsible lady for a relationship?

Weewee scatter everything. Too bad e go touch everybody unless you get strong head and no dey swallow everything you read, cos you see this femrrorism and MRA thing, it is a hill we'll die on and the gender war is still at its lowest. grin grin grin grin - just starting. Me personally, if I don't convert about 5,000 women into the bitterness fold, my spirit winch will not rest.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by Magnoliaa(f): 1:14am On Mar 28, 2021
Boss13:

You seem to have problems with men. A snapshot of your comments appears indicative of hate towards men. Hence, how would a man pick you as his wife.

I have noticed many Nigerian women think Nigerian men are horrible and they maybe better options abroad. Honey, I have got bad news for you. White men are not checking for black men. Infact, many white men are reconsidering marriage. The only white men who have fetish for black women are Italians and they are more controlling than Nigerian men. You can ask sisters in Italy.

Also, I have observed Nigerian women, with view of landing a husband, relocate to the west. This is a laughable decision. Life in the west can be boring and lonely. There is also cultural differences to contend with and many men don't confront women publicly because of toxic feminism. Additionally, dating apps don't yield positive results due to Bleep boys mentality and research conducted by Tinder showed black women are at the lower end of the dating pole preference.

My advice to you is to replace the perceived mentality you have towards Nigerian men. Log off social media where toxicity is promoted. Seek therapy to treat your fears, insecurities and relationship traumas. Finally, make yourself available and date with a purpose.

...and just to highlight a part: there is nothing like toxic feminism, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by Nobody: 3:07am On Apr 30, 2021
Muna4real:

Who is the lady on your profile?
Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by pointblank247(m): 7:17am On Apr 30, 2021
Muna4real:

Are you married? Did you create your own wife material? You can share some tips with us so that men on this forum can learn.
If you meet me and pass, what better husband material do you want to see.

On a serious note, I think you are beautiful and bold, two things I like in a woman.
Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by bigpicture001: 9:46am On Apr 30, 2021
MUna.but ur sharp mouthed replies no go help matter ooo..
Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by Telstar: 10:35am On Apr 30, 2021
Muna4real:

On a scale of 1-10, how good are you? I might introduce you to one of my best friends. A friend turned brother. He's a medical doctor. Young, handsome and also from well-to-do family. He has a family house right there in Enugu, Nigeria.
Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by dokkyelele(f): 10:46am On Apr 30, 2021
Muna4real:

I know one but you have to be a wife material and be ready.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can I Make My Wife More Romantic? / Wrong Or Right For A Married Woman Go To Bed With Her Underwears On / Funky Muslim Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.