Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

What Happened To 300 Female Soldiers Deployed To Secure Nigerian Highways - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happened To 300 Female Soldiers Deployed To Secure Nigerian Highways (1356 Views)

ASISGUARD: Turkish Firms Bag Contracts To Secure Nigerian Borders / Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains / Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To 300 Female Soldiers Deployed To Secure Nigerian Highways by supercase1(m): 8:15am On Mar 26, 2021
What happened to the 300 female soldiers sent by COAS attahiru Ibrahim and governor elect rufai to secure the highway of abuja-kaduna from rampaging bandits.

I haven't heard any news about them.

4 Likes

Re: What Happened To 300 Female Soldiers Deployed To Secure Nigerian Highways by supercase1(m): 8:24am On Mar 26, 2021
Are there any updates about them because the press had been silent regarding this issue

1 Like

Re: What Happened To 300 Female Soldiers Deployed To Secure Nigerian Highways by Jopem: 8:49am On Mar 26, 2021
They have changed location

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To 300 Female Soldiers Deployed To Secure Nigerian Highways by Jerryherd: 9:00am On Mar 26, 2021
They are at their duty post, or do you expect them to announce their resumption with fanfare

1 Like

Re: What Happened To 300 Female Soldiers Deployed To Secure Nigerian Highways by justtoodark: 10:34am On Mar 26, 2021
supercase1:
What happened to the 300 female soldiers sent by COAS attahiru Ibrahim and governor elect rufai to secure the highway of abuja-kaduna from rampaging bandits.

i watched channels tv yesterday....i think a guy was sayin they are still there and doing their job....

1 Like

Re: What Happened To 300 Female Soldiers Deployed To Secure Nigerian Highways by supercase1(m): 11:49am On Mar 26, 2021
justtoodark:

i watched channels tv yesterday....i think a guy was sayin they are still there and doing their job....
really,did u see even a video of them, because this APC led govt are pathetic and shameless liars.

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To 300 Female Soldiers Deployed To Secure Nigerian Highways by Parachoko: 11:54am On Mar 26, 2021
supercase1:

really,did u see even a video of them, because this APC led govt are pathetic and shameless liars.
Even if the guy shows you their pic on that road, you fit still argue that is fake grin

Truth is really bitter indeed

1 Like

Re: What Happened To 300 Female Soldiers Deployed To Secure Nigerian Highways by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:57am On Mar 26, 2021
Even the fooolish citizens know they are being lied to,
That's the beauty of Nigeria!
Sufferheads jam wicked politicians

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To 300 Female Soldiers Deployed To Secure Nigerian Highways by supercase1(m): 12:02pm On Mar 26, 2021
Parachoko:
Even if the guy shows you their pic on that road, you fit still argue that is fake grin

Truth is really bitter indeed
let's see the picture first,me and my intelligence detective team would analyse technically and professionally if the picture is fake cool
Re: What Happened To 300 Female Soldiers Deployed To Secure Nigerian Highways by Parachoko: 12:09pm On Mar 26, 2021
supercase1:

let's see the picture first,me and my intelligence detective team would analyse technically and professionally if the picture is fake cool
grin
Re: What Happened To 300 Female Soldiers Deployed To Secure Nigerian Highways by supercase1(m): 12:19pm On Mar 26, 2021
Jopem:
They have changed location
really,I hope the location is not to the beds of gumi friends cool

1 Like

Re: What Happened To 300 Female Soldiers Deployed To Secure Nigerian Highways by aligs: 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2021
supercase1:

I saw them 2 weeks ago patrolling in a very slow moving convoy on my way from Kaduna to Abuja. They were all women.

(1) (Reply)

Moment Unknown Men Were Captured Stealing Manhole Covers At Night In PH. / Biafra:igbos,kanu,uwazurike,uche Mefor Don't Be Like Palestine[pics] / British Citizen MNK Was Illegally Intercepted Like Belarus Opposition Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.