Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) (25595 Views)

Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form / Maduka Picks Obi Kenneth Ifeatu As His Running Mate (Pictures) / Chinedu Eya: I Will Sell My N53m House To Purchase Ambode’s PDP Form (2) (3) (4)

Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by TheNeededShock(m): 10:29am On Mar 26, 2021
Deepfeel:

The one he already has he cashed out from where?

Read well.... he's getting ready to cash out.
Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by FishFisher: 10:30am On Mar 26, 2021
Anambra get Men
Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by AsomughaChuks02: 10:30am On Mar 26, 2021
majamajic:
All the candidates coming out are all good , let's see who is coming for APGA , one thing about governorship election in Anambra , the winners are always under dog , a well known candidate never won Anambra election.

Don't pretend as if you don't know that Soludo is the one APGA will present. He is the governor's choice. And the people want him too. This time a popular name will emerge governor. There is always a first time for everything.

Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by IJOBA11: 10:31am On Mar 26, 2021
Penguin2:
I'm a PDP apologist but if APGA presents Soludo, then let Soludo have it.

Person over party, plz!
YOU MEAN THE ONE IN BUHARI’S ECONOMIC TEAM undecided
Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by AsomughaChuks02: 10:32am On Mar 26, 2021
onyfor:
Chris Azubogu will defeat him on a normal playing ground in the primaries.

Azubogu is not in the race. He is only trying to secure 4th term in the house of reps.
Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by majamajic(m): 10:33am On Mar 26, 2021
AsomughaChuks02:

Don't pretend as if you don't know that Soludo is the one APGA will present. He is the governor's choice. And the people want him too. This time a popular name will emerge governor. There is always a first time for everything.

Soludo is not coming from APGA , obiano is holding the card close to his chest , I heard he will be unknown candidate
Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by IJOBA11: 10:34am On Mar 26, 2021
[quote author=Obynolee post=100225622][/quote]APC JIHADISTS ARE THE ONES SUPPORTING SOLU-BUHARI
Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by AsomughaChuks02: 10:35am On Mar 26, 2021
zolajpower:
This guy will win and he will surpass his predecessors , he will not only use the fed alloc money wisely he will bring also with him is wealth of experience and expertise from the united and don't forget his associate from the USA will contribute immensely . Another technocrats that will move anambra to the next level .
God bless anambra
God bless maduka
And God bless Nigeria
Amen

Peter Obi has another candidate. Maduka is wasting his time and money, not my business though.
Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by AsomughaChuks02: 10:37am On Mar 26, 2021
majamajic:

Soludo is not coming from APGA , obiano is holding the card close to his chest , I heard he will be unknown candidate

That's the biggest prayer of opposition but it will not be answered. Soludo became APGA flagbearer for this election as far back as 2017. Obiano will fund his election wholesale without him spending one Kobo of his. It is settled.

Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by majamajic(m): 10:39am On Mar 26, 2021
AsomughaChuks02:

That's the biggest prayer of opposition but it will not be answered. Soludo became APGA flagbearer for this election as far back as 2017. Obiano will fund his election wholesale without him spending one Kobo of his. It is settled.

Let's see , but I don't think Soludo is coming for APGA , if he do , he will win landslide
Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by Micval: 10:39am On Mar 26, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
GoodLuck to him..
But Ndi Anambra should elect a grass root politician, someone who has been with us all the while. Preferably a resident of Anambra State.

That is why Valentine Ozigbo is in the race, He is a home boy, a grassroot man, He has been to the all the wards in Anambra state five good times,He will deliver on His promises

Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by AsomughaChuks02: 10:42am On Mar 26, 2021
Micval:

That is why Valentine Ozigbo is in the race, He is a home boy, a grassroot man, He has been to the all the wards in Anambra state five good times,He will deliver on His promises

Valentine Ozigbo is Chris Uba's candidate. If he wins the primary, that will stand against him.

Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by Worksunlimited: 10:42am On Mar 26, 2021
AsomughaChuks02:
Peter Obi faction of PDP will rig him out in the primaries. Obi is desperately looking for a candidate he can control since Obiano poured sand in his garri and Maduka is not that type of person.

Peter obi has found his candidate already..
Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:43am On Mar 26, 2021
Micval:

Wow.. Nice one, that's the kind of people we should elect..

Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by AsomughaChuks02: 10:44am On Mar 26, 2021
majamajic:

Let's see , but I don't think Soludo is coming for APGA , if he do , he will win landslide

I don't think you are from Anambra state or you follow the politics in the state to make this suggestion.
Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by Micval: 10:44am On Mar 26, 2021
AsomughaChuks02:

Peter Obi has another candidate. Maduka is wasting his time and money, not my business though.

Val Ozigbo is that man,He has excelled in His corporate and private career,He is bringing that experience to Anambra state
Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by Cooldiipo(m): 10:45am On Mar 26, 2021
Do you need powerbank for laptop, over ten hours guaranteed and twenty hours possible. Increase your productivity and work when you like. Don't get mistaken for a Yahoo boy because of your generator noise. Ready to impress!
Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by SmartPolician: 10:46am On Mar 26, 2021
zolajpower:
This guy will win and he will surpass his predecessors , he will not only use the fed alloc money wisely he will bring also with him is wealth of experience and expertise from the united and don't forget his associate from the USA will contribute immensely . Another technocrats that will move anambra to the next level .
God bless anambra
God bless maduka
And God bless Nigeria
Amen

He should return to his business in the United States and continue with philanthropy.
That someone is a philanthropist does not make him a good leader.
The disaster Rochas Okorocha caused in Imo State is still there.
Anambra needs to give Soludo a chance.
That man can revolutionize the entire state and the SE region.
Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by AsomughaChuks02: 10:46am On Mar 26, 2021
Worksunlimited:

Peter obi has found his candidate already..

Yeah we know that already but the field is choked up and Obi may not have his way. But if he forces himself through, what happened to PDP in 2017 will repeat itself.
Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by AsomughaChuks02: 10:48am On Mar 26, 2021
Micval:

Val Ozigbo is that man,He has excelled in His corporate and private career,He is bringing that experience to Anambra state

Chris Uba want to stage a comeback through him. It won't work.
Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by majamajic(m): 10:49am On Mar 26, 2021
AsomughaChuks02:

I don't think you are from Anambra state or you follow the politics in the state to make this suggestion.

APGA never named their candidate , or did Soludo picked APGA's form ?

I don't think so
Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by Zeeknow3245(m): 10:51am On Mar 26, 2021
Not an Igbo by the way, but if he wins there's a possibility he could revamp the health Sector in the state. But who am I to even vouch for him? Many east Governors have showed themselves countless number of times that they came mainly to steal. Is it Rochas Okorocha that stole state money to start Charity organization and a stupid University. Or is it Orji Kalu that stole and built Resort? Or is it Theodore Orji? Abeg

Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by AsomughaChuks02: 10:52am On Mar 26, 2021
majamajic:

I don't think so

Maduka was planning to buy APGA form before he was told that the space was already taken. Ijele is already on the seat.
Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by majamajic(m): 10:52am On Mar 26, 2021
Surebettingapp9:
Lossing alot in betting? VIP sure app with 100% sure winning. Check my signature if you're interested

Why not sell your phone use it and be playing the games since it's 100% , why stress yourself in reselling it ? Before u know someone go call u scammer , sell your phone use the money and be playing it till u reach Dangote level alone , na people go dey fin u then

Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:52am On Mar 26, 2021
Micval:

Anambra had passed Val Ozigbo stage. The Election is between Soludo and Maduka. People with track record and are very popular. Soludo would win if Apga present him.

Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:53am On Mar 26, 2021
majamajic:

I don't think so
Soludo Picked Apga form last month.
Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by afamaustin(m): 10:55am On Mar 26, 2021
Penguin2:
I'm a PDP apologist but if APGA presents Soludo, then let Soludo have it.

Person over party, plz!
God forbid
Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by majamajic(m): 10:55am On Mar 26, 2021
AsomughaChuks02:

Maduka was planning to buy APGA form before he was told that the space was already taken. Ijele is already on the seat.

Good luck to Suludo , but I know he will work with mmaduka later on
He might get commissioner for health under Soludo govt , Anambra also lucky getting good candidates , not hungry candidates we see in other places

Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by afamaustin(m): 10:56am On Mar 26, 2021
Mmaduka is a good man but the will mess him up
Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by majamajic(m): 10:56am On Mar 26, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Soludo Picked Apga form last month.

Oh really , congrats to him

Good development, if he did
Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by Deepfeel(m): 10:56am On Mar 26, 2021
TheNeededShock:

Read well.... he's getting ready to cash out.
Can you explain further by him cashing out?

Malaysian Firm Battles FG Over Multi Billion Naira Passport Printing Contract / Ali Modu Sheriff Attends APC Stakeholders Meeting After Decamping From Pdp(pics) / Residents Destroy Buhari, Masari Billboards In Katsina, Protest Insecurity