Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) (25581 Views)

Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form / Maduka Picks Obi Kenneth Ifeatu As His Running Mate (Pictures) / Chinedu Eya: I Will Sell My N53m House To Purchase Ambode’s PDP Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by Hete: 11:02am On Mar 26, 2021
Na this man money dem wan cash out small
Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by CSTRR: 11:08am On Mar 26, 2021
I still don't rate this guy.
He went to build a giant research facility in his village, instead of in a place like Akwa or Onitsha.

It shows poor decision making and a rudimentary powers of governance.

He may be a good doctor, but I don't rate his governance skills.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by franktech(m): 11:16am On Mar 26, 2021
Mmaduka should try to enter APGA. We suffered in the hands of crooks in PDP and the shock still dey our body. I hope he is not also like Rochas
Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by Allakent: 11:17am On Mar 26, 2021
Make I enjoy myself small

Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by Davny(m): 11:21am On Mar 26, 2021
AsomughaChuks02:

Azubogu is not in the race. He is only trying to secure 4th term in the house of reps.
check your facts well. Don't be ignorant
Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by Davny(m): 11:24am On Mar 26, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Anambra had passed Val Ozigbo stage. The Election is between Soludo and Maduka. People with track record and are very popular. Soludo would win if Apga present him.
Soludo should go and complete his hospital he's been building for over 13 year's. Siphoned a lot of fund's.
Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by TheNeededShock(m): 11:33am On Mar 26, 2021
Deepfeel:

Can you explain further by him cashing out?

Chill...am just kidding, the man's articulate and quite well spoken, also seems progressive.... he'd do well as governor if he wins.
Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by HolySpiritFire(f): 11:38am On Mar 26, 2021
I have been meaning to manage and vote him simply because I have not seen any other viable alternative; knowing that by God's Grace, apc will never smell the seat of Anambra State. But seeing him fronting this his rainbow coalition group, which I presume is a LGBT group, if true. Then Maduka should know that he will never smell Anambra State govt house seat. We are watching. Anambra State belongs to God.
Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by anungangampu: 11:47am On Mar 26, 2021
afamaustin:
Mmaduka is a good man but the will mess him up
who will mess him up. praise singers or Electorate?
Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by aidameoryou: 11:47am On Mar 26, 2021
BarrElChapo:
One day i see Alex reports being rewarded with a political post grin

To the post, is this Dr. Maduka another Owelle Rochas in the making angry ?

i dont know why that alex reports is on every outing

1 Like

Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by Akfrenzy(m): 11:49am On Mar 26, 2021
all these shenanigans in display just to pick form even with Oja man and fanfare, I think am seeing another version of OBIANO in making or probably SULIVAN CHIME the Oringo lords

Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by Firstnebo: 11:51am On Mar 26, 2021
Oluolad86:
cry cry cry cry cry I need your prayers too

What happened dear
Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by TheNeededShock(m): 11:52am On Mar 26, 2021
531one:
[s][/s]

You no get job.
Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by ogwumgbe: 11:58am On Mar 26, 2021
blinking001:
This one na Igbos problem.......Charles Soludo all the way.....As an Anambra man...I'll gladly pick Soludo over my darling Maduka....its a no brainer.

Anambra needs a renown economist now like Charles Soludo and not some sectional minded individuals. Also APGA is our heritage, anyone who wants to govern Anambra State must contest on APGA's platform, if not, there's zero possibility of winning
Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 26, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
GoodLuck to him..
But Ndi Anambra should elect a grass root politician, someone who has been with us all the while. Preferably a resident of Anambra State.

and what difference would that make? whatever the persons status is, as long as he can deliver, nothing else matters.

1 Like

Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by mechanics(m): 12:08pm On Mar 26, 2021
moneyissweet:
I thought he said he is not interested in politics.

I thought same also, politics is very attractive o.

1 Like

Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by Amalekki: 12:26pm On Mar 26, 2021
How is Atiku better than any of these guys as PDP presidential candidate? These guys are way above that slow Goodluck Jonathan that many cluelessly carry for head here.
Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by Tcwork: 12:29pm On Mar 26, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
GoodLuck to him..
But Ndi Anambra should elect a grass root politician, someone who has been with us all the while. Preferably a resident of Anambra State.
That is not necessarily and. A so called grassroot politician has no special qualities.
Maduka lives in the us yet he has impacted his people much more than the so called grassroot politicians.
What we need is credible men not grassroots men

1 Like

Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by Legendforte: 12:52pm On Mar 26, 2021
Bleep Pdp Bleep Apga. Ypp or Apc we know.
Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by Obason22(m): 12:53pm On Mar 26, 2021
Another Godwin coming to Anambra
Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 12:58pm On Mar 26, 2021
aidameoryou:

i dont know why that alex reports is on every outing

It isn't far fetched. Hustling for a place with the high and mighty through his cameras
Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by Qorks(f): 1:00pm On Mar 26, 2021
Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.
The.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2
Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by Ashirioluwa: 1:00pm On Mar 26, 2021
This successful man trying to eat with devil. I hope he has long spoon because these blood thirsty Nigerian politicians ready to kill anyone who is on their way.
Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by Thomist(m): 1:31pm On Mar 26, 2021
zolajpower:
grin
This guy will win and he will surpass his predecessors , he will not only use the fed alloc money wisely he will bring also with him is wealth of experience and expertise from the united and don't forget his associate from the USA will contribute immensely . Another technocrats that will move anambra to the next level .
God bless anambra
God bless maduka
And God bless Nigeria
Amen

And God bless me and you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Malaysian Firm Battles FG Over Multi Billion Naira Passport Printing Contract / My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones / List Of Kogi State Commissioners With Their Portfolios, Today At Lokoja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.