Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) (25583 Views)

Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form / Maduka Picks Obi Kenneth Ifeatu As His Running Mate (Pictures) / Chinedu Eya: I Will Sell My N53m House To Purchase Ambode’s PDP Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by tishbite41(m): 2:44pm On Mar 26, 2021
Akfrenzy:
all these shenanigans in display just to pick form even with Oja man and fanfare, I think am seeing another version of OBIANO in making or probably SULIVAN CHIME the Oringo lords
lol...this one weak me.
Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by Oluolad86(f): 4:09pm On Mar 26, 2021
Firstnebo:

What happened dear

Kindly read my post. I'm need a cardiologist
Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by OKVALLY: 4:17pm On Mar 26, 2021
My brother, don't let cultist drag and dent your image and eventually kill you.
Politics is a deity game in Nigeria. This is not America oooo
Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:22pm On Mar 26, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
GoodLuck to him..
But Ndi Anambra should elect a grass root politician, someone who has been with us all the while. Preferably a resident of Anambra State.
and since you have been electing ground root politicians is ur life more meaningful
Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by chrisblack: 7:13pm On Mar 26, 2021
GLeesMODEL:
Anambra Gov Election: Maduka picks PDP form, promised to lead state out of democratic disadvantage

Ahead of the Anambra state governorship election scheduled to hold in November, the leading contender and foremost gubernatorial Aspirants on the platforms of PDP Dr. Godwin Maduka has picked his expression of interest and nomination forms to contest the Nov 6th Anambra 2021 as he officially joins the race.

Maduka while briefing news men at the national secretariat of PDP Abuja moments after picking the form retreated his determination to bring about the needed people oriented leadership and assuring them of his well articulated 10 point agenda for the state. According to him " I did not come for your money, I did not come for power, I did not come for fame but have come to lead the state out of democratic disadvantage.

He noted that today, Anambra state is faced with many challenges hence the need to be united in their stance and face up to difficulties with fortitude and determination to respond to differences with an inclusive attitude.

“The journey towards liberating Ndi Anambra and restoring our pride of existence has just begun in earnest. I seek your prayers in your daily devotion and your supports. There shall be indeed showers of blessings; seasons refreshing; precious reviving and sound of abundance when we assume office.

I bring message of hope to the unemployed youths, to the deprived pensioners and the oppressed people of Anambra State. I am confident that together we will emerge victorious. We are one people, one destiny. With eyes fixed on the horizon and God’s grace upon us, we shall carry on this great task of rebuilding Anambra state and deliver it safely to future generation.”

The picking of expression of interest and nomination form has sent jitters down the spines of Maduka's opponents, as the Las Vegas medical practitioner and Okosisi Orumba has been tipped as the one to brace the tape of victory in the Anambra State governorship election.

The outing at the PDP national secretariat attracted prominent Anambra sons and daughters across FCT and a mammoth crowd of his supporters in Abuja.

Before picking the form for Anambra governorship race , Maduka has made huge impact on the people of Anambra State, through his numerous philanthropic and humanitarian activities across the State.

His forthcoming declaration has been adjudged more or less, a victory party in advance, as his giants strides in the State has already earned him overwhelming support for his governorship ambition.

Maduka has promised to bear his international exposure, to change the sorry state of Anambra and improve the well being of the people.

He has promised radical changes in key sectors of the Anambra economy such as health, education and also vowed to open up the State to the global economy

https://www.abujapress.com/2021/03/anambra-gov-election-maduka-picks-pdp.html?m=1
All the hype of building hospital over the years were all for this. Same story ,when election is getting close they will start forming that they care about the people back at home. Ummm
Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by EMMY76: 11:12pm On Mar 26, 2021
Am just confused between this man and Prof Soludo I don't who to campaign for. I really don't really know who's going to do a better job.
Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by Carlyscales: 5:27am On Mar 27, 2021
majamajic:

APGA never named their candidate , or did Soludo picked APGA's form ?

I don't think so

https://www.nairaland.com/6422598/anambra-2021-soludo-officially-declares
Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by Carlyscales: 5:28am On Mar 27, 2021
majamajic:

Let's see , but I don't think Soludo is coming for APGA , if he do , he will win landslide

https://www.nairaland.com/6422598/anambra-2021-soludo-officially-declares
Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by Carlyscales: 5:38am On Mar 27, 2021
CSTRR:
I still don't rate this guy.
He went to build a giant research facility in his village, instead of in a place like Akwa or Onitsha.

It shows poor decision making and a rudimentary powers of governance.

He may be a good doctor, but I don't rate his governance skills.

Spot on!
I actually have same fear for him. Soludo is capable really, but I'm abit scared that he may be proud n high handed.

History have shown that most professionals/technocrats that don't imbibe the wisdom to be crafty and diplomatically navigate their way, when in elective office. Actually struggle to achieve their objectives at the end of the day.
Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by Firstnebo: 9:27am On Mar 28, 2021
Oluolad86:

Kindly read my post. I'm need a cardiologist

I have dropped my opinion there
Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by Oluolad86(f): 10:08am On Mar 28, 2021
Firstnebo:

I have dropped my opinion there

Think very well next time before typing.
Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by naijapips04: 10:28am On Mar 28, 2021
zolajpower:
grin
This guy will win and he will surpass his predecessors , he will not only use the fed alloc money wisely he will bring also with him is wealth of experience and expertise from the united and don't forget his associate from the USA will contribute immensely . Another technocrats that will move anambra to the next level .
God bless anambra
God bless maduka
And God bless Nigeria
Amen

Same bullshit that was sold about obiano.
Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by zolajpower: 11:00am On Mar 28, 2021
naijapips04:

Same bullshit obaino said to my father .
Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by naijapips04: 11:02am On Mar 28, 2021
[quote author=zolajpower post=100277553][/quote]

Of course. Another ewu Gambia. Shouldn't have engaged you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Shuts Down Official Twitter Handle Account @pdpnigeria / Akeredolu To Build Road Linking Ondo To Lagos / Solomon Dalung In 50m Race In UNIPORT (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.