Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Water Scarcity Hits Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Water Scarcity Hits Abuja (14268 Views)

Transport Fare Skyrocket As Fuel Scarcity Hits Abuja, Five States / Tragedy Hits Abuja, 30 Killed In Landslide, 19 Abducted / Fuel Scarcity Hits Abuja As Marketers Shut Stations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Water Scarcity Hits Abuja by IYANGBALI: 5:03pm On Mar 26, 2021
Everything just spoil patapata for Buhari head
Re: Water Scarcity Hits Abuja by Divine202: 5:19pm On Mar 26, 2021
tiswell:
when the head is faulty...
finish it
Re: Water Scarcity Hits Abuja by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 26, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Thought you don't support the fulani man

If you read my comment right, you would find an implied critique of past and present FCTA administrations.

Also, it can be inferred from my comment that things have not changed since APC took over. Abuja still has water issues.

I'm not into your war with APC, PDP man.
Re: Water Scarcity Hits Abuja by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:26pm On Mar 26, 2021
Subsidybad21:

If you read my comment right, you would find an implied critique of past and present FCTA administrations.

Also, it can be inferred from my comment that things have not changed since APC took over. Abuja still has water issues.

I'm not into your war with APC, PDP man.

Ok sir.
Re: Water Scarcity Hits Abuja by Segekesy(m): 8:46pm On Mar 26, 2021
Call us today for your water borehole drilling projects, very affordable, 08106869740
Re: Water Scarcity Hits Abuja by Dannieln1: 11:28pm On Mar 26, 2021
oloriooko:
Sahara Reporters should take time to do credible reporting instead of stirring the public to panic
There was a damaged joint in the network that was initially thought could be repaired but failed to hold up, so the Minister had to give an immediate order for the joint to be air freighted from Europe cuz it cannot be sourced elsewhere
Meanwhile the Minister and the Agency responsible is still working on seeing if the damaged joint can be repaired again and put back into service pending the arrival of the part from Europe.
Also, parts of the City is being serviced from the Plants 1 & 2 but some major parts of the City is without water for the time being.
The Minister is doing everything possible to tackle this problem with staff of the Agency having sleepless nights trying to see how the scarcity can be alleviated

in summary water no Dey Abuja...
I Dey suffer for water for this kubwa you Dey here Dey yarn dust

1 Like

Re: Water Scarcity Hits Abuja by redsun(m): 11:36pm On Mar 26, 2021
Water is next blue gold like oil. White man has already put it in the stock market. Be careful of what/how you think of water.
Re: Water Scarcity Hits Abuja by sulaak(m): 12:57am On Mar 27, 2021
AsomughaChuks02:
At least in Abuja one can drill borehole and easily get water unlike the suffering of residents of Enugu where you can't get water even if you drill to the core of the earth! To have a water truck company in Enugu is akin to owning an oil well in Rivers State. Ugwuanyi should do something about this. Businesses like hotels are spending so much of their overhead costs on buying water.

Drilling borehole in a city that was founded in the 1980s! Are you out of your mind, the is 2021 the age of robotics and you are proud of drilling boreholes.
Re: Water Scarcity Hits Abuja by oloriooko(m): 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2021
you better find solution instead of yarning dust cuz the solution is around the corner

Dannieln1:
in summary water no Dey Abuja...
I Dey suffer for water for this kubwa you Dey here Dey yarn dust
Re: Water Scarcity Hits Abuja by Divine202: 11:14am On Mar 28, 2021
tiswell:
when the head is faulty...
exactly
Re: Water Scarcity Hits Abuja by Divine202: 2:29pm On Mar 28, 2021
Fernandos7:
Adding to the fuel scarcity
I swear
Re: Water Scarcity Hits Abuja by Kaydans(m): 12:56pm On Mar 29, 2021
matrixme:
where is this fake news coming from? It's impossible for water to be scarce on Abuja. There are mai ruwas all around the surbubs begging to deliver water from bore holes every morning. Highest per truck in any location is 300. Infact, they have even cheated the person self, cos is usually 250 for for full truck

Its 1500 full truck here in gwagwalada.
We students dn suffer finish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Falana, Utomi Others Set To Unveil New Political Movement On October 1st / 3 Soldiers Killed, 10 Others Wounded In ISWAP IED Attack / Farouk Lawan To Be Remanded In Prison Till February 9?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.