Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

I'm Depressed, Thoughts Of Suicide Is Getting Strong.pls.advise. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Depressed, Thoughts Of Suicide Is Getting Strong.pls.advise. (1152 Views)

Can I Give Up The Marriage At This Stage..pls Advise Needed / My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise / Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Depressed, Thoughts Of Suicide Is Getting Strong.pls.advise. by dan761(m): 12:50pm On Mar 26, 2021
Have you ever felt Depressed before and Negative thoughts of Suicide graced your mind ? I really need your advise ... I'm deeply depressed and I am fedup and nothing seems interesting to me anymore about Living .My heart / Mind Keeps getting Zero thoughts about this world of Anguish ,Disapointment and failures .
Formerly when I read about People getting depressed and Commiting Suicide I do Castigate them before but it has becomes Obvious to me now that the worst thing that could ever happen to anyone is Depression.
No Job,No Work ...I even Put up my one acre land for sale to raise funds to buy a Korope mini bus so I can start driven it for transport ,No one Turn up to buy .I as well seek for an exchange like someone buy the Korope mini bus for me ,Make it ready for Transport work and take the one Acre ,I put up the Matter online and on this Site ,No one is coming up ,At least to start something to feed my family and pay their School fees ...
This Depression is Getting so much and the thought of Ending it all keeps Creeping in....Someone who has Overcome Depression should please help me .This thought is creating an immpression that there is nothing wrong with Suicide and that it's the rght thing .
Re: I'm Depressed, Thoughts Of Suicide Is Getting Strong.pls.advise. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 26, 2021
bro if you know how quick people forget the dead you will stop asking people why they stopped calling or checking on you...

no think say your problem worst pass but you just have to kwechiri because it won't always be easy. Anya mmiri aburo sign of weakness, bro rise up and keep grinding that what makes you a man.

accept the fact that nothing in life comes easy but knowing Jesus can make things easy for you.

try to know more about Jesus and He will give you peace and you shall live forever..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Depressed, Thoughts Of Suicide Is Getting Strong.pls.advise. by falcon01: 12:54pm On Mar 26, 2021
Yup been there, done that
Re: I'm Depressed, Thoughts Of Suicide Is Getting Strong.pls.advise. by Fahdiga(m): 12:54pm On Mar 26, 2021
I understand how you feel but don't harm yourself in whatever way. I know that in this part of our world when you tell people about your problems they will turn you to butt of their cruel jokes but find someone to talk to. Remember don't harm yourself. There are people in worse situations more than you ok
Re: I'm Depressed, Thoughts Of Suicide Is Getting Strong.pls.advise. by ArmouredCombat1: 1:04pm On Mar 26, 2021
Please take it easy with yourself. Millions of people are currently going through extreme hardship and hopelessness. But tell yourself you will overcome. Open up... talk to trusted relatives, friends, pastor, imam etc. You may also need to visit a psychologist. May God deliver you.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Depressed, Thoughts Of Suicide Is Getting Strong.pls.advise. by LordIsaac(m): 1:08pm On Mar 26, 2021
Leaving this world via suicide makes you a criminal even in death. Criminals don't rest after death, they burn in hell forever. So, let Jesus help you... Do not take a life you cannot give.
Re: I'm Depressed, Thoughts Of Suicide Is Getting Strong.pls.advise. by dan761(m): 1:16pm On Mar 26, 2021
lucky999:
bro if you know how quick people forget the dead you will stop asking people why they stopped calling or checking on you...

no think say your problem worst pass but you just have to kwechiri because it won't always be easy. Anya mmiri aburo sign of weakness, bro rise up and keep grinding that what makes you a man.

accept the fact that nothing in life comes easy but knowing Jesus can make things easy for you.

try to know more about Jesus and He will give you peace and you shall live forever..
Thanks for your Words

2 Likes

Re: I'm Depressed, Thoughts Of Suicide Is Getting Strong.pls.advise. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 26, 2021
dan761:
Thanks for your Words
onelove brother, smile tommorow go better..
Re: I'm Depressed, Thoughts Of Suicide Is Getting Strong.pls.advise. by AmuAwusa: 1:24pm On Mar 26, 2021
Tomorrow is pregnant.
Guy, you never see suffer.
I know of a friend who's brother has just been handed 20 years sentence abroad.He will never see his kid brother twenty years from now.His only brother, how painful can that be?

Thank God for freedom, bondage is worst.Trust me.

1 Like

Re: I'm Depressed, Thoughts Of Suicide Is Getting Strong.pls.advise. by Richy4(m): 2:10pm On Mar 26, 2021
Bro, U even have landed property with hope of getting a buyer? Have you pause for awhile and ask, how about those that doesn't have what you have? U are blessed Bro.. The world is on famine because of the pandemic. But it will recover soon and everyone will start eating in plenty more than before... but meanwhile, be patient.. or your enemies will eat at your funeral..
Re: I'm Depressed, Thoughts Of Suicide Is Getting Strong.pls.advise. by Nwaotu10(m): 3:06pm On Mar 26, 2021
At least, you're better than me. You're still in level 2 depression. I'm at the final stage.

I'm already a walking corpse, standing between life and death. It will take a grace of God to survive this month.

I look forward to resting in peace.
Re: I'm Depressed, Thoughts Of Suicide Is Getting Strong.pls.advise. by Lilpen3758: 4:08pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nwaotu10:
At least, you're better than me. You're still in level 2 depression. I'm at the final stage.

I'm already a walking corpse, standing between life and death. It will take a grace of God to survive this month.

guy u funny even in your last days.......
just try stand up comedy what do you have to lose? drop ur number wane
Re: I'm Depressed, Thoughts Of Suicide Is Getting Strong.pls.advise. by dan761(m): 4:17pm On Mar 26, 2021
Richy4:
Bro, U even have landed property with hope of getting a buyer? Have you pause for awhile and ask, how about those that doesn't have what you have? U are blessed Bro.. The world is on famine because of the pandemic. But it will recover soon and everyone will start eating in plenty more than before... but meanwhile, be patient.. or your enemies will eat at your funeral..
. Well ,No matter the Situation one is I definitely know there are worst situations than one ,It will always be ,The Landed Property I was able to buy with my Hard-earned money while I was working ,Paid instalmentally .Depression does not reminds one of anything .My brother ,When Depression comes it blindfolds Ones entirety ,ears to other People's Predicaments as more than yours .It Voids a normal sense of Reasoning ,It does not even makes you think if any Enemy would eat at a funeral or not .Thanks for your Input .
Re: I'm Depressed, Thoughts Of Suicide Is Getting Strong.pls.advise. by dan761(m): 4:19pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nwaotu10:

. Bros ...You wouldn't understand categorizing me being in the Second stage .
Re: I'm Depressed, Thoughts Of Suicide Is Getting Strong.pls.advise. by Richy4(m): 5:20pm On Mar 26, 2021
dan761:
. Well ,No matter the Situation one is I definitely know there are worst situations than one ,It will always be ,The Landed Property I was able to buy with my Hard-earned money while I was working ,Paid instalmentally .Depression does not reminds one of anything .My brother ,When Depression comes it blindfolds Ones entirety ,ears to other People's Predicaments as more than yours .It Voids a normal sense of Reasoning ,It does not even makes you think if any Enemy would eat at a funeral or not .Thanks for your Input .

OK.. Maybe you can try and fight it man. It is possible that you might overcome it by thinking about better things yet to come.. Something you can remember and you smile no matter what... give it a go Bro and I wish you the very best..
Re: I'm Depressed, Thoughts Of Suicide Is Getting Strong.pls.advise. by zynzyn(m): 4:14am On Mar 27, 2021
dan761:
Have you ever felt Depressed before and Negative thoughts of Suicide graced your mind ? I really need your advise ... I'm deeply depressed and I am fedup and nothing seems interesting to me anymore about Living .My heart / Mind Keeps getting Zero thoughts about this world of Anguish ,Disapointment and failures .
Formerly when I read about People getting depressed and Commiting Suicide I do Castigate them before but it has becomes Obvious to me now that the worst thing that could ever happen to anyone is Depression.
No Job,No Work ...I even Put up my one acre land for sale to raise funds to buy a Korope mini bus so I can start driven it for transport ,No one Turn up to buy .I as well seek for an exchange like someone buy the Korope mini bus for me ,Make it ready for Transport work and take the one Acre ,I put up the Matter online and on this Site ,No one is coming up ,At least to start something to feed my family and pay their School fees ...
This Depression is Getting so much and the thought of Ending it all keeps Creeping in....Someone who has Overcome Depression should please help me .This thought is creating an immpression that there is nothing wrong with Suicide and that it's the rght thing .

it is apparent you don't have a relationship with God that will help you understand that he owns your life and you need to seriously pray and HOLD UNTO HIS PROMISES!

Are you an invalid? Do you realize that there are serious invalids who are still grateful to God for their lives? What is your excuse then?

.......and PLEASE, don't let other people's opinion about your life determine your attitude to your life, whether or not you depend on them?

Somebody died recently, he was a HIGHLY ACCOMPLISHED PROFESSIONAL...... AND EVEN BECAME A STATE COMMISSIONER!!

He didn't display an encouraging attitude towards me, but today he is dead and i am alive! I am not mocking his death, but the Bible does say A LIVING DOG IS BETTER THAN A DEAD LION!

You have land and you have a family that still needs you! That is a lot to live for!! cool

if you end your life you are truncating the miracle God may be planning for you. undecided undecided

My situation has not been easy either, but i thank God i cannot consider suicide!! cheesy

And pleeeeaaase, learn2pray sincerely!!

God Bless You, my Brother!

1 Like

Re: I'm Depressed, Thoughts Of Suicide Is Getting Strong.pls.advise. by zynzyn(m): 4:31am On Mar 27, 2021
zynzyn:

it is apparent you don't have a relationship with God that will help you understand that he owns your life and you need to seriously pray and HOLD UNTO HIS PROMISES!

Are you an invalid? Do you realize that there are serious invalids who are still grateful to God for their lives? What is your excuse then?

.......and PLEASE, don't let other people's opinion about your life determine your attitude to your life, whether or not you depend on them?

Somebody died recently, he was a HIGHLY ACCOMPLISHED PROFESSIONAL.

He didn't display an encouraging attitude towards me, but today he is dead and i am alive! I am not mocking his death, but the Bible does say A LIVING DOG IS BETTER THAN A DEAD LION!

You have land and you have a family that still needs you! That is a lot to live for!! cool

if you end your life you are truncating the miracle God may be planning for you. undecided undecided

My situation has not been easy either, but i thank God i cannot consider suicide!! cheesy

And pleeeeaaase, learn2pray sincerely!!

God Bless You, my Brother!

read about this guy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Vujicic

https://spectrumnews1.com/ca/la-west/la-stories/2019/11/18/pastor-nick-vujicic-on-life-with-no-limbs

https://nickvujicic.com/
Re: I'm Depressed, Thoughts Of Suicide Is Getting Strong.pls.advise. by mutter(f): 7:05pm On Mar 27, 2021
Please hang on there.
Allot of people are facing the same challanges today.
With God all things are possible

1 Like

Re: I'm Depressed, Thoughts Of Suicide Is Getting Strong.pls.advise. by urbobo20(m): 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2021
my brother we are in this together please dont kill your self come to think of it you are are life is it when u die that your family will enjoy
Re: I'm Depressed, Thoughts Of Suicide Is Getting Strong.pls.advise. by Topleague(m): 10:06pm On Mar 27, 2021
i quite understand how you feel, but please hang on there when there is life there is hope. i went through mine in 2014 and the God that made me to overcome it will show up in your own case also. Depression is worst thing that can happened to a man.

(1) (Reply)

Older Nigerian Mothers On What They Would Do Differently As New Mothers / The Future Of Nigeria Going Down The Drain(pics) / Tips on how to handle an aunt that begs a lot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.