Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

The Future Of Nigeria Going Down The Drain(pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Future Of Nigeria Going Down The Drain(pics) (1151 Views)

Marriage Proposal In The Drain She Broke His Windscreen With Blood All Over Her! / Please Help My Business Is Going Down Because Of My Family / The Future Of Male Birth Control ;D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Future Of Nigeria Going Down The Drain(pics) by Crossroad1(m): 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2021
In the 1990's to 2000's, things weren't this bad.. Infact, only mature people engage in fraud(not justifying fraud) cos it was these sets of mature men and our politicians that spoiled this country..
But now, a 17yrs old boy want range or Benz and it's not like they are waiting for their parents to get it, they want to HUSTLE to get it.
They want to live in the highbrow lekki, banana island, Eko Atlantic etc..
A 16yrs old girl wants to use iPhone 12pro max, how she gets it or whatever she has to do to get it doesn't matter.
These kids wants to live in luxury..
Go to so many workshop today, we no longer have apprentice..
It's gonna keep getting worse until something is done.. The numbers of yahoo Boys out there is beyond comprehension so I wonder how efcc is gonna catch all of them..
12yrs, 13yrs is already having sex..
The rate at which girls develop nowadays is even alarming.
This issues in this country is getting out of hand seriously..

Cc royalroy
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Re: The Future Of Nigeria Going Down The Drain(pics) by Davash222(m): 4:55pm On Sep 04, 2021
The one that is giving me sleepless nights is, how girls now smoke more than guys. An average Nigerian girl is now a smoker, they do drugs more than guys. When they can't maintain the resources for the drugs, they resort to online prostitution to raise funds for drugs.

- Smoke
- Drugs
- Prostitution
- Senseless
- Protruded belly

How can one find a sensible wife in this country again cry

I envy guys that got marred 20 years, they got the better breed of Nigerian girls.

8 Likes

Re: The Future Of Nigeria Going Down The Drain(pics) by Goldbw122(m): 4:56pm On Sep 04, 2021
Ok
Re: The Future Of Nigeria Going Down The Drain(pics) by Ammishaddai: 4:57pm On Sep 04, 2021
You can blame that on our leaders . Had it been they made stealing unattractive by placing stringent penalties, Yahoo would have long died a natural death .

1 Like

Re: The Future Of Nigeria Going Down The Drain(pics) by Abfinest007(m): 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2021
Prophet t.b Joshua said it some time ago that a new govt will come and spoil things and crime will be on the increase

2 Likes

Re: The Future Of Nigeria Going Down The Drain(pics) by Waakanda: 5:14pm On Sep 04, 2021
We need divine intervention.

1 Like

Re: The Future Of Nigeria Going Down The Drain(pics) by WibusJaga: 5:15pm On Sep 04, 2021

I attribute all these to so much lawlessness & impunity in this country. People get away with crimes; especially financial crimes & corruption.
Until we begin to implement the laws irrespective of the status of persons involved, things will continue to get worse.
That's the major difference between us and developed countries like US & UK.
For those thinking God will come down & intervene, forget it. The onus rests on us, especially our leaders & all those in positions of authority.

1 Like

Re: The Future Of Nigeria Going Down The Drain(pics) by FamTomx2(m): 5:21pm On Sep 04, 2021
grin

That one got me wella grin cheesy

Where he said they fastening seat belts on front seat with mirror moving their lips like "ndi ogbi" l don laff Taya..

1 Like

Re: The Future Of Nigeria Going Down The Drain(pics) by Totilopussylick(m): 5:29pm On Sep 04, 2021
Things going on around us this days eeh, I sometimes expect God to apologise to Sodom and comorrah.

But if you check, they'll say na modernization!
Re: The Future Of Nigeria Going Down The Drain(pics) by Techguy96(m): 5:29pm On Sep 04, 2021
Davash222:
The one that is giving me sleepless nights is, how girls now smoke more than guys. An average Nigerian girl is now a smoker, they do drugs more than guys. When they can't maintain the resources for the drugs, they resort to online prostitution to raise funds for drugs.

- Smoke
- Drugs
- Prostitution
- Senseless
- Protruded belly

I envy guys that got marred 20 years, they got the better breed of Nigerian girls.
How is girls that smoke giving u sleepless night.
U need to set ur priority straight oga, speaking of marriage, there are still thousands of good girls out there, don't just assumed all girls are prostitution same way all young guys are not Yahoo boys

If u really want a decent girl u will see.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Future Of Nigeria Going Down The Drain(pics) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
Unfortunately that's what is happening in Nigerian higher institutions from boys indulging in cyber crimes to hard drugs

the females are prostitutions and drug addicts, even some kids that are not up to 17 are smoking their life away and they think that it's fun to them, these same boys and girls are saints at home but when they go to school, since they have the liberty, they do whatever they like, it's really so bad.
Re: The Future Of Nigeria Going Down The Drain(pics) by Ahmback(m): 6:19pm On Sep 04, 2021
Matters arising
Re: The Future Of Nigeria Going Down The Drain(pics) by VTJN(m): 7:52pm On Sep 04, 2021
Techguy96:

How is girls that smoke giving u sleepless night.
U need to set ur priority straight oga, speaking of marriage, there are still thousands of good girls out there, don't just assumed all girls are prostitution same way all young guys are not Yahoo boys

If u really want a decent girl u will see.
How do one see a decent girl? Where and how to go about it?

1 Like

Re: The Future Of Nigeria Going Down The Drain(pics) by Davash222(m): 7:57pm On Sep 04, 2021
VTJN:
Bro, it's easier to see the kpekus of a snake than to see a decent Nigerian girl. Don't waste your time searching, you no go see. Believe me

3 Likes

Re: The Future Of Nigeria Going Down The Drain(pics) by VTJN(m): 8:03pm On Sep 04, 2021
Davash222:

Bro, it's easier to see the kpekus of a snake than to see a decent Nigerian girl. Don't waste your time searching, you no go see. Believe me
: grin grin ;You dey para o
Re: The Future Of Nigeria Going Down The Drain(pics) by Martini101(m): 9:58pm On Sep 04, 2021
Hookup and Yahoo have dealt with this generation!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Future Of Nigeria Going Down The Drain(pics) by Techguy96(m): 10:48am On Sep 05, 2021
VTJN:

You have to remove this stereotyping that all girls are hoes from ur mind first.

First of all don't judge a book by its cover, get to know the girl first before evaluating the type of person she is.

You don't need to go anywhere, they are everywhere, in ur church, school, place of work, ur street etc.

1 Like

Re: The Future Of Nigeria Going Down The Drain(pics) by Lamanii22(f): 11:47pm On Sep 05, 2021
Davash222:

- Smoke
- Drugs
- Prostitution
- Senseless
- Protruded belly

Omoor... The way girls smoke is alarming.... I mean beautiful girls ooo, and I begin to wonder, what really made you start smoking? I didn't find an answer my question... The Lord protect our future children ooo....
Re: The Future Of Nigeria Going Down The Drain(pics) by Lamanii22(f): 11:49pm On Sep 05, 2021
FamTomx2:
grin

That one got me wella grin cheesy

Where he said they fastening seat belts on front seat with mirror moving their lips like "ndi ogbi" l don laff Taya..

I swearrr, that was super funny... Donno what "ndi ogbi" mean but it's just too funny grin grin
Re: The Future Of Nigeria Going Down The Drain(pics) by Lostchild(m): 12:39am On Sep 06, 2021
The kind of ladies / babes I see every day in town

Fear dey grip me

[quote author=Davash222

Mugs, they resort to online prostitution to raise funds for drugs.

- Smoke
- Drugs
- Prostitution
- Senseless
- Protruded belly

I envy guys that got marred 20 years, they got the better breed of Nigerian girls. [/quote]
Re: The Future Of Nigeria Going Down The Drain(pics) by Khonifer: 2:53am On Sep 06, 2021
I don’t think there’s anything wrong in “kids” wanting luxury and deciding to hustle for it. The problem is the means. It’s unfortunate but things will only get worse because fraud drives our economy.

Meanwhile, sorry for the ones having sleepless nights about women that will never spare one thought towards them cheesy
Re: The Future Of Nigeria Going Down The Drain(pics) by Mindlog: 3:47am On Sep 06, 2021
Davash222:

- Smoke
- Drugs
- Prostitution
- Senseless
- Protruded belly

Nigerian girls doing drugs more than guys, did NDLEA give you such statistic?

Males will always outnumber females when it comes to the abuse of substances, reason world over there are higher numbers of male patients when it comes to Substance Use Disorders (SUDs)

In Nigeria, visit the Federal Neuro-psychiatric Hospitals in Yaba (Lagos), New Haven (Enugu) and some others in Benin, Kaduna, Calabar etc and see the FACTS.

1 Like

Re: The Future Of Nigeria Going Down The Drain(pics) by FamTomx2(m): 4:43am On Sep 06, 2021
Lamanii22 post=105530 cool284:

I swearrr, that was super funny... Donno what "ndi ogbi" mean but it's just too funny grin grin

Ndi ogbi literally means deaf and dumb folks,
You are looking cool tongue

1 Like

Re: The Future Of Nigeria Going Down The Drain(pics) by greenie77: 5:05am On Sep 06, 2021
VTJN:

If your sisters, female cousins and that of other guys are decent, seeing them will not be difficult.

(1) (Reply)

Tips on how to handle an aunt that begs a lot. / Re: How I Used My Hand To Bury Myself. / Why My Annoying Dad Is About To Do To My Social Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.