Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Why I Stopped Being A Jehovah’s Witness After 19 Years - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Stopped Being A Jehovah’s Witness After 19 Years (3263 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) / Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Stopped Being A Jehovah’s Witness After 19 Years by Janosky: 9:20pm On Apr 03, 2021
achorladey:

Achorladey were you excommunicated from Jehovah's organization & did not sin?

The question was DUBIOUS and CONTRADICTORY. You remember?

Just dey quote 2 Thessalonians 3:6 as if na verse 6 that verse take end cheesy cheesy.

You keep shouting we are Jehovah's servant, we are Jehovah's servant. You cannot even sit quietly and study how your Jehovah dealt with nations of Israel over the years despite sinning repeatedly as a case study.

Oh my and another person got the question right without explanation. You should do better Mr educated literate cheesy cheesy
Bros, how did Jehovah God deal with the rebellious sons of korah?
Bros, why only Caleb & Joshua waka enter the promised land ?
Bros wey wise ,Please tell this forum grin

According to your no1 -no19 mumu GIBBERISH,
God operates a cult.
The Bros wey wise pass God
Issorait
grin grin
Re: Why I Stopped Being A Jehovah’s Witness After 19 Years by achorladey: 9:21pm On Apr 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
We will never shun anyone who didn't make any vows no matter what whether you're a fornicator, adulterer, smoker, drunkard, gay or any other bad habits. We must love our neighbours as ourselves. But those who makes vows before God and man and decided to decline such vow WE WILL SHUN! Numbers 30:2 wink

If you don't follow our standard we will shun you.

Tell me where it was said in Numbers 30:2 you should shun those who break their VOWS.

You go see say na still part of your standards grin

Note: When responding to my post don't edit it by putting your own words there. I believe you are old enough to understand that. This is the second time this will happen. I kept quiet when it happened initially. Do take note of that.

1 Like

Re: Why I Stopped Being A Jehovah’s Witness After 19 Years by Janosky: 9:33pm On Apr 03, 2021
achorladey:

If you don't follow our standard we will shun you.

Tell me where it was said in Numbers 30:2 you should shun those who break their VOWS.

Numbers 30:2-16, Jehovah God gives the Law ,it his exclusive rights as HE seems fit.

John 15:15 the command from Jehovah to Jesus & transmitted to Jehovah's Servants @ 2 Thess 3:6, Bros, are your claims and your posts in accord with that command @ 2 Thess 3:6?
grin cheesy
Re: Why I Stopped Being A Jehovah’s Witness After 19 Years by achorladey: 9:33pm On Apr 03, 2021
Janosky:

Bros, how did Jehovah God deal with the rebellious sons of korah?
Bros, why only Caleb & Joshua waka enter the promised land ?
Bros wey wise ,Please tell this forum grin

According to your no1 -no19 mumu GIBBERISH,
God operates a cult.
The Bros wey wise pass God
Issorait
grin grin

Na only Sons of Korah dey nation of Israel? grin grin

Even when he told them that none of them will see the promised land after not exercising faith enough in the report brought in by those two Caleb and Joshua. Did your Jehovah SHUN them until their death?

Na educated literate you be oooo. I asked you relax and learn about how your Jehovah dealt with the nation of Israel you jump pick Korah matter.

Even the example picked no support your stands. Despite Jehovah knowing Korah and the rest had gone beyond their boundary did Moses Shun them before they die. Chai grin

According to your no1 -no19 mumu GIBBERISH

This mumu GIBBERISH is what you are fighting against back and forth through numerous post grin. How can an educated literate be dwelling on MUMU GIBBERISH?

1 Like

Re: Why I Stopped Being A Jehovah’s Witness After 19 Years by achorladey: 9:38pm On Apr 03, 2021
Janosky:

Numbers 30:2-16, Jehovah God gives the Law ,it his exclusive rights as HE seems fit.

John 15:15 the command from Jehovah to Jesus & transmitted to Jehovah's Servants @ 2 Thess 3:6, Bros, are your claims and your posts in accord with that command @ 2 Thess 3:6?
grin cheesy

Tell me where it was stated in Numbers 30:2 that you should shun those who break their VOWS?

Mr educated literate since you have decided to help your brother as you do remember......

it his exclusive rights as HE seems fit.

Not as educated literate seem fit or military intelligence officer seems fit cheesy cheesy

Bros, are your claims and your posts in accord with that command 2 Thess 3:6

2 Thessalonians 3 end for verse 6 now grin educated literate cheesy
Re: Why I Stopped Being A Jehovah’s Witness After 19 Years by achorladey: 9:44pm On Apr 03, 2021
Janosky:

Your own Bible,2 Thess 3:6 says Jesus Christ gave them the command to shunning unrepentant ones.
Bros , you still have to post GIBBERISH
grin cheesy

Bros, You and your friends despise the holy Scriptures , una no even dey shame sef dey do am korokoro.
Kai !!!!! shocked shocked shocked

Achorladey,Emusan & KNOWMORE56,
is Luke 3:38 missing in your Bibles.

A post made from Matthew is GIBBERISH. You go sort the gibberish out last last yourself.

Thank you for letting us know we despise scripture. We go change grin at least we know say to you the scripture is filled with GIBBERISH cheesy

Mr educated literate we no get shame ooo because we be illiterate grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why I Stopped Being A Jehovah’s Witness After 19 Years by Janosky: 10:18pm On Apr 03, 2021
achorladey:

Na only Sons of Korah dey nation of Israel? grin grin

Even when he told them that none of them will see the promised land after not exercising faith enough in the report brought in by those two Caleb and Joshua. Did your Jehovah [b]shun
them until their death?
[/b]
Na educated literate you be oooo. I asked you relax and learning about how your Jehovah dealt with the nation of Israel you jump pick Korah matter.
Even the example picked no support your stands. Despite Jehovah knowing Korah and the rest had gone beyond their boundary did Moses Shun them before they die. Chai grin

According to your no1 -no19 mumu GIBBERISH

This mumu GIBBERISH is what you are fighting against back and forth through numerous post grin. How can an educated literate be dwelling on MUMU GIBBERISH?

Bros, did Jehovah discipline them?
Numbers 14:34-37, did Jehovah discipline those who oppose Him?

Bros, are you to choose for Jehovah or make Laws for Him?
Did Jehovah place a Law to shun them?

Can you see that it is Jehovah God who makes the Law as it pleases Him?

Is Numbers 16:20-27 missing in your Bible?
His command is "SEPARATE from ...." whom ?
Numbers 16:20-30 = 2 Thessalonians 3:6.
Scriptures supports Scriptures.
Bros,if you have to wear goggles to see it clearly, please do. grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Why I Stopped Being A Jehovah’s Witness After 19 Years by Janosky: 10:20pm On Apr 03, 2021
achorladey:

A post made from Matthew is GIBBERISH. You go sort the gibberish out last last yourself.

Thank you for letting us know we despise scripture. We go change grin at least we know say to you the scripture is filled with GIBBERISH cheesy

Mr educated literate we no get shame ooo because we be illiterate grin cheesy
Bros, console yourself grin
Re: Why I Stopped Being A Jehovah’s Witness After 19 Years by achorladey: 10:49pm On Apr 03, 2021
Janosky:

Numbers 14:34-37, did Jehovah discipline those who oppose Him?

Bros, are you to choose for Jehovah or make Laws for Him?
Did Jehovah place a Law to shun them?

Can you see that it is Jehovah God who makes the Law as it pleases Him?

Is Numbers 16:20-27 missing in your Bible?
His command is "SEPARATE from ...." whom ?
Numbers 16:20-30 = 2 Thessalonians 3:6.
Scriptures supports Scriptures.
Bros,if you have to wear goggles to see it clearly, please do. grin cheesy cheesy

Educated literate don't muddle things for here. You get my explanation quite clear the first time.

Was my question about DISCIPLINE? Educated literate want to ko iru mo shapa.

His command is SEPARATE from whom

Did Moses Shun them before they die?

And the educated literate keeps coming again and again to discuss mumu GIBBERISH cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why I Stopped Being A Jehovah’s Witness After 19 Years by achorladey: 10:49pm On Apr 03, 2021
Janosky:

Bros, console yourself grin

What you enjoy best abi? CONSOLATION galore!
Re: Why I Stopped Being A Jehovah’s Witness After 19 Years by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:52am On Apr 04, 2021
We're not denying the fact that we SHUN some people but try to know the reasons why we do SHUN.
No matter your lifestyle we will treat you as our neighbour and extend that neighbourly love towards you, after all you're our neighbour.
When you make a vow before God and man and later decided to decline from fulfilling your vow we'll try to help you maintain it but when you insist on turning away from fulfilling your vow then WILL SHUN YOU! smiley

achorladey:

[s]If you don't follow our standard we will shun you[/s] if you're the type that often makes empty vows, WE WILL SHUN YOU!.

Note: When responding to my post don't edit it by putting your own words there. I believe you are old enough to understand that. This is the second time this will happen. I kept quiet when it happened initially. Do take note of that.
If you have the manner to blackmail people even when they're trying to correct your views about them then you don't deserve to be accorded any relevance! cheesy
Re: Why I Stopped Being A Jehovah’s Witness After 19 Years by KNOWMORE56: 11:50am On Apr 04, 2021
Janosky:

2 Thessalonians 3:6 and Hebrews 12:5-7 is missing in your Bible?

2 Thess 3:6
"Now we command you, believers, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ and by His authority, that you withdraw and keep away from every brother or sister who leads an undisciplined life and does not live in accordance with the tradition and teaching that you have received from us."
2 Thess 3:6 , Bros, your Bible says Jesus commanded shunning, Achorladey , Emusan & KNOWMORE56 says Jesus is in a cult, shunning is hatred"
These individuals go tell you say them know Jesus grin grin grin grin

Hebrew 12:5-7
"5And you have entirely forgotten the exhortation that addresses you as sons: “My son, do not belittle the discipline from Jehovah,* nor give up when you are corrected by him; 6 for those whom Jehovah* loves he disciplines, in fact, he scourges* everyone whom he receives as a son.”+
7 You need to endure as part of your discipline.* God is treating you as sons.+ For what son is not disciplined by his father?"
Bros, continue LYING & DECEIVING yourself

"[/b]... an undisciplined life..."[b]

Let's look at the examples of AN UNDISCIPLINED LIFE from the Word:

*. 1 Corinthians 5: 11 "KJV:But now I have written unto you not to keep company, IF ANY MAN THAT IS CALLED A BROTHER BE A FORNICATOR, or COVETOUS, or AN IDOLATOR, or A RAILER, or A DRUNKARD, or AN EXTORTIONER; with such an one no not to eat."

*. Ephesians 5: 3 "KJV:But FORNICATION, and ALL UNCLEANNESS, or COVETOUSNESS, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;
KJV:Neither FILTHINESS, nor FOOLISH TALKING, nor JESTING, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.
KJV:For this ye know, that no WHOREMONGER, nor UNCLEAN PERSON, nor COVETOUS MAN, who is AN IDOLATER, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.
KJV: LET NO MAN DECEIVE YOU with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.
KJV: BE NOT YE THEREFORE PARTAKERS WITH THEM.

these and many more are the unanimous submission subjections of the Holy Word.

But Watch tower said if your child is sexually molested and you come to the "elders" and the "elders" said "Jehovah" will punish the wrong doers if he doesn't change after armageddon, and the person refused to wait for armageddon, let him or her be shunned...

Meanwhile, those who took blood transfusion, those who participated in election, those who play football game or watch, etc are not given the same time of "Armageddon" before they are punished and shunned.

Which verse of the Bible says adulterers and drunken men should wait till Armageddon comes but those who leave the watch tower should receive immediate punishment (i.e shunning) janoy?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Stopped Being A Jehovah’s Witness After 19 Years by achorladey: 11:51am On Apr 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
We're not denying the fact that we SHUN some people but try to know the reasons why we do SHUN.
No matter your lifestyle we will treat you as our neighbour and extend that neighbourly love towards you, after all you're our neighbour.
When you make a vow before God and man and later decided to decline from fulfilling your vow we'll try to help you maintain it but when you insist on turning away from fulfilling your vow then WILL SHUN YOU! smiley

If you have the manner to blackmail people even when they're trying to correct your views about them then you don't deserve to be accorded any relevance! cheesy

We're not denying the fact that we SHUN some people

And some of the people are those who do not sin because they don't follow your standards cheesy cheesy.

You quickly jump into Numbers 30:2 shouting vow vow vow. You were asked......

Where in the scripture you cited was it stated you should SHUN those who don't keep their VOW. You cannot because like you yourself stated again your standards as seen below

if you're the type that often makes empty vows, WE WILL SHUN YOU cheesy

Empty vow is no vow anyway. So why are you SHUNNING them? In reality na you and your organization people dey vow to as shown in your standards cheesy

If you have the manner to blackmail people

Mr ex- military intelligence officer, your intelligence cannot look for the meaning of BLACKMAIL before using it in this post. Chai!

when they're trying to correct your views about them then you don't deserve to be accorded any relevance

You want to correct me the reason you are editing words into my post Mr ex- military intelligence officer cheesy. I don tell you anyway.

Now you want to accord despicable apostates relevance. Your religious leaders will be proud of you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Stopped Being A Jehovah’s Witness After 19 Years by KNOWMORE56: 11:57am On Apr 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The below is very important, attend to it:
[/b]
"Tell me where it was said in Numbers 30:2 you should shun those who break their VOWS..."[b]

2 Likes

Re: Why I Stopped Being A Jehovah’s Witness After 19 Years by KNOWMORE56: 12:05pm On Apr 04, 2021
achorladey:

The question was DUBIOUS and CONTRADICTORY. You remember?

Just dey quote 2 Thessalonians 3:6 as if na verse 6 that verse take end cheesy cheesy.

You keep shouting we are Jehovah's servant, we are Jehovah's servant. You cannot even sit quietly and study how your Jehovah dealt with nations of Israel over the years despite sinning repeatedly as a case study.

Oh my and another person got the question right without explanation. You should do better Mr educated literate cheesy cheesy
[/b]
"The question was DUBIOUS and CONTRADICTORY."[b]

Make una no kill person with laughter I beg

1 Like

Re: Why I Stopped Being A Jehovah’s Witness After 19 Years by achorladey: 12:08pm On Apr 04, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

[/b]
"The question was DUBIOUS and CONTRADICTORY."[b]

Make una no kill person with laughter I beg

The sayings of awon educated literate

Re: Why I Stopped Being A Jehovah’s Witness After 19 Years by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:17pm On Apr 04, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

The below is very important, attend to it:
[/b]
"Tell me where it was said in Numbers 30:2 you should shun those who break their VOWS..."[b]

I deliberately ignored the other man but you i will answer!
Apostle John said "if anyone comes to you but not with what we've taught you stop associating with him" 2 John 10-11
Before then Apostle Paul said if anyone should PREACH something else to you let him be ACCURSED!
If you can explain how you as a Christian or your church is applying this orders then you will understand that whoever vowed after seeing the truth but deliberately turned his back on the truth MUST BE SHUNNED! Hebrews 10:38 smiley
Re: Why I Stopped Being A Jehovah’s Witness After 19 Years by achorladey: 12:29pm On Apr 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I deliberately ignored the other man but you i will answer!
Apostle John said "if anyone comes to you but not with what we've taught you stop associating with him" 2 John 10-11
Before then Apostle Paul said if anyone should PREACH something else to you let him be ACCURSED!
If you can explain how you as a Christian or your church is applying this orders then you will understand that whoever vowed after seeing the truth but deliberately turned his back on the truth MUST BE SHUNNED! Hebrews 10:38 smiley

Question related to Numbers 30:2 comes back to 2 John 10 - 11 and extend to Hebrew 10:38.

Awon people wey dey deliberately ignore.

1 Like

Re: Why I Stopped Being A Jehovah’s Witness After 19 Years by Janosky: 12:38pm On Apr 04, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

"[/b]... an undisciplined life..."[b]

Let's look at the examples of AN UNDISCIPLINED LIFE from the Word:

*. 1 Corinthians 5: 11 "KJV:But now I have written unto you not to keep company, IF ANY MAN THAT IS CALLED A BROTHER BE A FORNICATOR, or COVETOUS, or AN IDOLATOR, or A RAILER, or A DRUNKARD, or AN EXTORTIONER; with such an one no not to eat."

*. Ephesians 5: 3 "KJV:But FORNICATION, and ALL UNCLEANNESS, or COVETOUSNESS, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;
KJV:Neither FILTHINESS, nor FOOLISH TALKING, nor JESTING, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.
KJV:For this ye know, that no WHOREMONGER, nor UNCLEAN PERSON, nor COVETOUS MAN, who is AN IDOLATER, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.
KJV: LET NO MAN DECEIVE YOU with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.
KJV: BE NOT YE THEREFORE PARTAKERS WITH THEM.

these and many more are the unanimous submission subjections of the Holy Word.

But Watch tower said if your child is sexually molested and you come to the "elders" and the "elders" said "Jehovah" will punish the wrong doers if he doesn't change after armageddon, and the person refused to wait for armageddon, let him or her be shunned...

Meanwhile, those who took blood transfusion, those who participated in election, those who play football game or watch, etc are not given the same time of "Armageddon" before they are punished and shunned.

Which verse of the Bible says adulterers and drunken men should wait till Armageddon comes but those who leave the watch tower should receive immediate punishment (i.e shunning)
janoy?
Bros , you are LYING, your claims are FALSE.
How will unrepentant ones who commit sexual sins (abuse minors, etc) scale through Armageddon, the judgement of Jehovah ?
Bros you sabi LIES too much grin grin

The holy Scriptures will prove that you are LYING on this forum, grin.
Pls, open your Bible to 1 Corinthians 5:9-13
1 Corinthians 5:9-13,
" 9When I wrote to you before, I told you not to associate with people who indulge in sexual sin. 10 But I wasn’t talking about unbelievers who indulge in sexual sin, or are greedy, or cheat people, or worship idols. You would have to leave this world to avoid people like that. 11 I meant that you are not to associate with anyone who claims to be a believer yet indulges in sexual sin, or is greedy, or worships idols, or is abusive, or is a drunkard, or cheats people. Don’t even eat with such people.
*Bros, did you read 1 Corinthians 5:9,11 ?
Is child sex abuse a sexual sin?
Your Bible says "do not associate with, shun child molesters, adulterers, fornicators, 419ers, in fact, every form of sin is an undisciplined life.
Why did you not bolden the last sentence of verse 11 in your post?
Your Bible's command in verse 11:"Don't even eat with such people".
Rather than obey your Bible's command, you are shouting upandan "shunning is hatred" grin grin

1 Corinthians 5:12-13
12 It isn’t my responsibility to judge outsiders, but it certainly is your responsibility to judge those inside the church who are sinning.
13 God will judge those on the outside; but as the Scriptures say, “You must remove the evil person from among you."

Bros, 1 Corinthians 5:12-13, your Bible says you are LYING.
Your claims are FALSE
grin
Re: Why I Stopped Being A Jehovah’s Witness After 19 Years by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:50pm On Apr 04, 2021
I don't know why they're worrying themselves,

Someone feels he's been chained all his life and now he's free, does it make any sense if the same person now complains that other captives who are still chained aren't chatting with him/her? cheesy
Under normal circumstances aren't you supposed to say bye bye pátápátá to the area forever? cheesy

Walahi Talahi Jesus knew them very well! John 3:19 cheesy

Janosky:

Bros , you are LYING, your claims are FALSE.
How will unrepentant ones who commit sexual sins (abuse minors, etc) scale through Armageddon, the judgement of Jehovah ?
Bros you sabi LIES too much grin grin

The holy Scriptures will prove that you are LYING on this forum, grin.
Pls, open your Bible to 1 Corinthians 5:9-13
1 Corinthians 5:9-13,
" 9When I wrote to you before, I told you not to associate with people who indulge in sexual sin. 10 But I wasn’t talking about unbelievers who indulge in sexual sin, or are greedy, or cheat people, or worship idols. You would have to leave this world to avoid people like that. 11 I meant that you are not to associate with anyone who claims to be a believer yet indulges in sexual sin, or is greedy, or worships idols, or is abusive, or is a drunkard, or cheats people. Don’t even eat with such people.
*Bros, did you read 1 Corinthians 5:9,11 ?
Is child sex abuse a sexual sin?
Your Bible says "do not associate, shun child molesters, adulterers, fornicators, 419ers, in fact, every form of sin without genuine repentance is an undisciplined life.
Why did you not bolden the last sentence of verse 11 in your post?
Your Bible's command in verse 11:"Don't even eat with such people".
Shebi JWs obeying your Bible & shunning such people commiting sexual sins is hatred, according to your claims on this forum? grin grin

1 Corinthians 5:12-13
12 It isn’t my responsibility to judge outsiders, but it certainly is your responsibility to judge those inside the church who are sinning.
13 God will judge those on the outside; but as the Scriptures say, “You must remove the evil person from among you."

Bros, 1 Corinthians 5:12-13, your Bible says you are LYING.
Your claims are FALSE
grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Stopped Being A Jehovah’s Witness After 19 Years by Janosky: 12:59pm On Apr 04, 2021
achorladey:

Educated literate don't muddle things for here. You get my explanation quite clear the first time.

Was my question about DISCIPLINE? Educated literate want to ko iru mo shapa.
*** Bros, this is your question..
Even when he told them that none of them will see the promised land after not exercising faith enough in the report brought in by those two Caleb and Joshua. Did your Jehovah [b]shun them until their death?)

His command is SEPARATE from whom

Did Moses Shun them before they die?

And the educated literate keeps coming again and again to discuss mumu GIBBERISH cheesy

Bros, how does Numbers 14:34-37 & Numbers 16:20-30 "muddle things up"

Numbers 14:34-37 is about Jehovah's discipline .

Numbers 16:20-30 is about Jehovah's discipline.

Is Achorladey to dictate how Jehovah God discipline erring individuals ?

Is Moses the God of the Israelites?
Who gives the Laws that Moses transmits to the Israelites?
Bros continue DECEIVING yourself grin
Re: Why I Stopped Being A Jehovah’s Witness After 19 Years by achorladey: 1:09pm On Apr 04, 2021
Janosky:

Bros, how does Numbers 14:34-37 & Numbers 16:20-30 "muddle things up"

Numbers 14:34-37 is about Jehovah's discipline .

Numbers 16:20-30 is about Jehovah's discipline.

Is Achorladey to dictate how Jehovah God discipline erring individuals ?

Bros continue DECEIVING yourself grin

Was my question about DISCIPLINE?

A. Yes

B. No

C. Choose carefully grin cheesy

Is Achorladey to dictate how Jehovah God discipline erring individuals

You and your organization dictate how Jehovah
your God discipline erring individual and those that don't err through use of "OUR STANDARDS" grin and you know the name of those books as well. You don't need reminders on that cheesy

Pay heed to the first part of this post cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why I Stopped Being A Jehovah’s Witness After 19 Years by Janosky: 1:18pm On Apr 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I don't know why they're worrying themselves,

Someone feels he's been chained all his life and now he's free, does it make any sense if the same person now complains that other captives who are still chained aren't chatting with him/her? cheesy
Under normal circumstances aren't you supposed to say bye bye pátápátá to the area forever? cheesy

Walahi Talahi Jesus knew them very well! John 3:19 cheesy

This is the reason in the Screenshots...
Their anger issues & sifia pains fuel their obsession with any matter about Jehovah's Servants.

Like that WAILER who opened over 150 threads solely to malign Jehovah's Servants.

How many threads did Jehovah's Servants open about him?
Absolutely none !
grin grin grin grin

Re: Why I Stopped Being A Jehovah’s Witness After 19 Years by achorladey: 1:28pm On Apr 04, 2021
Janosky:

This is the reason in the Screenshots...
Their anger issues & sifia pains fuel their obsession with any matter about Jehovah's Servants.

Like that WAILER who opened over 150 threads solely to malign Jehovah's Servants.

How many threads did Jehovah's Servants open about him?
Absolutely none !
grin grin grin grin

What is good for the goose is good for the gander grin

Like your pidgin publications use to qualify other Christian denominations.....LIE LIE CHRISTIANS cheesy

When the qualifiers are turned against you and your organization it becomes every other Christian denominations are WAILERS and COMPLAINERS. No wonder that question was raised in the image below.

Before I forget, Dr Williams must be among those ATHEIST, e.t.c that writes GIBBERISH you and your organization call spiritual food. You remember?

Re: Why I Stopped Being A Jehovah’s Witness After 19 Years by Janosky: 1:32pm On Apr 04, 2021
achorladey:

Was my question about DISCIPLINE?

A. Yes

B. No

C. Choose carefully grin cheesy

Is Achorladey to dictate how Jehovah God discipline erring individuals

You and your organization dictate how Jehovah
your God discipline erring individual and those that don't err through use of "OUR STANDARDS" grin and you know the name of those books as well. You don't need reminders on that cheesy

Pay heed to the first part of this post cheesy

Numbers 14:34-37
34After the number of the days in which ye spied out the land, even forty days, for every day a year, shall ye bear your iniquities, even forty years, and ye shall know my alienation. 35I, Jehovah, have spoken, surely this will I do unto all this evil congregation, that are gathered together against me: in this wilderness they shall be consumed, and there they shall die.

The Plague on the Ten Spies

36And the men, whom Moses sent to spy out the land, who returned, and made all the congregation to murmur against him, by bringing up an evil report against the land, 37even those men that did bring up an evil report of the land, died by the plague before Jehovah".

** Bros , Numbers14:34-37 the biblical reference to your question is a vivid example of Jehovah's discipline on erring individuals.

Bros, follow the advice in the screenshot
grin cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Why I Stopped Being A Jehovah’s Witness After 19 Years by achorladey: 1:38pm On Apr 04, 2021
Janosky:

Numbers 14:34-37
34After the number of the days in which ye spied out the land, even forty days, for every day a year, shall ye bear your iniquities, even forty years, and ye shall know my alienation. 35I, Jehovah, have spoken, surely this will I do unto all this evil congregation, that are gathered together against me: in this wilderness they shall be consumed, and there they shall die.

The Plague on the Ten Spies

36And the men, whom Moses sent to spy out the land, who returned, and made all the congregation to murmur against him, by bringing up an evil report against the land, 37even those men that did bring up an evil report of the land, died by the plague before Jehovah".

** Bros , Numbers14:34-37 the biblical reference to your question is a vivid example of Jehovah's discipline on erring individuals.

Bros, follow the advice in the screenshot
grin cheesy grin cheesy

I would have loved to follow your advice but you didn't answer my question.

I am wondering the sense wey you want make I ask from God I no dey sure sey I need am pass as you take need am.

1 Like

Re: Why I Stopped Being A Jehovah’s Witness After 19 Years by Janosky: 9:54pm On Apr 09, 2021
Emusan:

The funny thing is, the deluded JWs is using a verse where it was boldly written that those God loves He disciplined and HE(JEHOVAH) scourges EVERYONE WHOM HE RECEIVES AS A SON and vs7 says God is TREATING YOU AS SONS!

Ask the deluded JWs, are you a son of God or not?

Watch him as he'll go into silence mode.

Keep deceiving yourself Mr JaNosense the lying liar JWs like your father the devil

Mr LIENUS, your anger and bigotry is very luminous grin grin.

Luke 3:38
" Son of Enosh,son of Seth,son of Adam,son of God"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Most Translated Book After The Bible / Catholics That Don't Pray In The Name Of Jesus Are In The Kingdom of Darkness / Is It True That The Bodies Of Some Saints Are Incorruptible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.