Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,026 members, 7,814,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

My Future Partner's Ex-girl Friend Threatens Me And Tries To Come Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Future Partner's Ex-girl Friend Threatens Me And Tries To Come Back (957 Views)

Her Boyfriend Threatens Me / Befriending Partner's Ex. / Will You Allow Your Partner’s Ex Spend The Night In Your House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Future Partner's Ex-girl Friend Threatens Me And Tries To Come Back by toy2000: 12:18am On Apr 16, 2011
i met a guy,we fell in love nd dated 4 a while,wen he informed his parents about us,i was invited 2 meet my future inlaws,shortly b4 den,my fiancee ex-gal came calling nd threatenin dat shes pregnant,we watched d pregnacy grow with the hope of potrudin tummy like dat of a pregnant woman,but notin like dat.well dis went on till d 9th mnth.later i went to meet my inlaws as schedule,to my greatest suprise,dey supported her nd askd me if i was aware dat sm1 is pregnant 4 him,so i backed off 4 a while,but my guy kept on lovin me,irrespective of d circumstances surroundin us.so 1day my guy came 4 a visit,while we were talkin,he said d mum called him dat d gal had put to bed 3days before his awareness nd dat d baby died nd also nid to pay 50k to d gals family.i askd him wat d 50k was meant 4 but culd nt xplain.i askd him if he was called wen d gal was goin to d hospital 2 put to bed,but he said no,dat he was informd days later.pls i love my guy,how can i help dis situation at hand.
Re: My Future Partner's Ex-girl Friend Threatens Me And Tries To Come Back by Dyt(f): 12:26am On Apr 16, 2011
Love knows no bound
Re: My Future Partner's Ex-girl Friend Threatens Me And Tries To Come Back by tEsLim(m): 7:23am On Apr 16, 2011
Well you can continue wit your relationship i'm sorry the baby died but it could help your own relationship with your guy. Yeah he prolly be paying 50k for hospital bill etc. And with naija local mentality that other woman will prolly think you used juju on her dead baby
Re: My Future Partner's Ex-girl Friend Threatens Me And Tries To Come Back by Thirst4Lif: 11:59pm On Apr 16, 2011
Unfortunately, since the baby is no longer an issue, it's just you and you guy again.

But even if the child had been born healthy, 50K is quite a sum. I would get clarification

on what the money is for, because this situation is screaming 'scam.'

(1) (Reply)

If U Caught Ur Friend's Fiancee Or Fiance With Sumone Else / Who Is A Woman? (understanding The Nature Of Women) / Why The Sudden Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.