Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,111 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

No Be Everything Be Juju - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Be Everything Be Juju (1229 Views)

Women Queue To Buy Juju They Can Use To Collect Money From Men / Is Kayanmata Sex Sweetener Or Konk Juju? / Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Be Everything Be Juju by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 26, 2021
Wife: Shey U Can't Call Me Since Morning?
*U Are Doing As If It's Only U Dat's Working In Dat Office....
*It's Ok....
*Continue...
*Rubbish...

Side Chick: Sweety, U Didn't Call Today...
I Guess U Were Busy At Work...
Hope U Had Time To Eat Atleast?
Don't Over Work Urself Please....*
Take Care Of Urself 4 Me Oooo...
*Now, Do D Mathematics Urself*
Most Times, It's Not Juju They Using In Collecting Husbands. Let's Learn 4rm Them Sometimes*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Be Everything Be Juju by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 26, 2021
You this Truvel men should understand that the load on a woman (wife) is much and its only nice of him(husband) to put a call through at intervals to check on her,I don't like these nowadays men and their reasoning.Marriage is not sweet with them anymore
Re: No Be Everything Be Juju by Jamestown123: 2:30pm On Mar 26, 2021
Zzor:
You this Truvel men should understand that the load on a woman (wife) is much and its only nice of him(husband) to put a call through at intervals to check on her,I don't like these nowadays men and their reasoning.Marriage is not sweet with them anymore
You can marry goat that will make the marriage sweet na.

1 Like

Re: No Be Everything Be Juju by YourMajesty(m): 2:35pm On Mar 26, 2021
Zzor:
My grandfather is 98, he might consider you if you make yourself available.

1 Like

Re: No Be Everything Be Juju by infogenius(m): 2:49pm On Mar 26, 2021
Zzor:

You have a point. But

1. Many side chicks have more loads they carry on their heads, You need to come close to some to know.
2. The man himself has many responsibilities too.
3. Part of the woman's responsibilities have been taken care of by her husband.

The reason why most wives talk that way is that they are just too familiar with their husbands.
"After all nothing about the man wey i no know" mentality

How many women call their husbands just to check on him these days, but they will not allow him rest during courtship.

Whether responsibilities small or plenty, the wife will not only manage her home but her husbands' emotions or else,
she's on a long tin.
Re: No Be Everything Be Juju by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 26, 2021
infogenius:

You have a point. But

1. Many side chicks have more loads they carry on their heads, You need to come close to some to know.
2. The man himself has many responsibilities too.
3. Part of the woman's responsibilities have been taken care of by her husband.

The reason why most wives talk that way is that they are just too familiar with their husbands.
"After all nothing about the man wey i no know" mentality

How many women call their husbands just to check on him these days, but they will not allow him rest during courtship.

Whether responsibilities small or plenty, the wife will not only manage her home but her husbands' emotions or else,
she's on a long tin.
You are right sha,see finish dy always enter after marriage maybe its natural

1 Like

Re: No Be Everything Be Juju by Liposure: 3:40pm On Mar 26, 2021
What i see here: wife holds the key to man's heart. Side chicks open the door.
Re: No Be Everything Be Juju by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 26, 2021
Zzor:
Which Load On A Woman (wife) Are U Talking Abt? 4rm D Short Drama Above, U Will Discover Dat D Wife Is A Full Housewife Dat Do Little Or Nothing At Home. Instead Of Her To Ask How Her Husband Is Faring At His Place Of Work Or Cheer Him Up, She Was Busy Insinuating Something Else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Be Everything Be Juju by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 26, 2021
Louder brother, though sometimes the ones that seem not to care are actually the ones that care. However, don't forget that pretense and deceit are their second and third names. Women are daughters of Jezebel and nothing changes that, just know this and live longer and happier.

1 Like

Re: No Be Everything Be Juju by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 8:32pm On Mar 26, 2021
Zzor:

You done marry before?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Josephine Ogorchukwu Needs A Husband / Top 7 Things Every Women Should Always Do After Sex / Facts You Must Know Before You Marry An Igbo Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.