Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Women Queue To Buy Juju They Can Use To Collect Money From Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Queue To Buy Juju They Can Use To Collect Money From Men (3717 Views)

See As Women Queue To Buy Juju To Collect Money From Men / 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) / 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Queue To Buy Juju They Can Use To Collect Money From Men by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 14, 2019
A video of some young Ghanaian women recently went viral on social media as they were spotted on queue to buy Juju so they could use on men to love them and part with their money.

In the video, one merchant responsible for marketing and selling of these spiritual charms, explained that it is only fair that women play on their sensuality in relationships with men.

The merchant in whose shop women had lined up to purchase the charms said:

"If you have sex with a man and you know he is rich, you use it. It is just the sweetness and normal herbs. It (the charm) upgrades your "vajayjay", placing it above that of the average woman."

Watch Video Here:
https://lailasnews.com/video-women-queue-to-buy-juju-to-collect-money-from-men/

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Women Queue To Buy Juju They Can Use To Collect Money From Men by SOFTENGR: 7:50am On Jul 14, 2019
Waste of money and time.
Re: Women Queue To Buy Juju They Can Use To Collect Money From Men by SageMK: 7:57am On Jul 14, 2019
As if feeling entitled to men's money isn't enough, they now want to collect it using diabolical means. Leeches.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women Queue To Buy Juju They Can Use To Collect Money From Men by emptor(m): 8:11am On Jul 14, 2019
Really?

Re: Women Queue To Buy Juju They Can Use To Collect Money From Men by godofuck231: 8:22am On Jul 14, 2019
Well I thought they will buy the one to sentence their boyfriends and husbands to death instantly, after seduction, you see ,some women are not really stable , there's a thin line between Thier love and hate , for these ones it's money or jazz
Re: Women Queue To Buy Juju They Can Use To Collect Money From Men by Adonko(m): 8:39am On Jul 14, 2019
All they think everyday of thier lives is to eat a man's money, when they are alone, when they sit among friends, in class, name it anywhere all they think and talk about is how to eat a man's money lazy broke set of humans...

The way women fancies a man's money eeeeh you will think if they work is not the same money they will make, the mentality is spreading like wide fire breeding daily olosho from almost every household.

I met a renowned woman pastor and during the cause of dialogue we talked about money issue and something she said struck me, she looked at me and said "Man money dey sweet woman for body", irrespective of her level of wealth .

They are just naturally designed to eat a man's money reason the greedy lazy ones go extra length in a bid to get it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Queue To Buy Juju They Can Use To Collect Money From Men by iamapplord(m): 8:41am On Jul 14, 2019
Ghana...everytime ghana!!!

1 Like

Re: Women Queue To Buy Juju They Can Use To Collect Money From Men by Merimental(m): 8:53am On Jul 14, 2019
Hypocrisy is wen u ar foolishly financing a lady's expensive life style while ur own family is financially recessed/handicapped because u have been Jazzed n don't even know it yet u rush down to comment on dis Thread..ladies dis ladies dat blah blah blah

yes u . i mean u.
u know urselves

1 Like

Re: Women Queue To Buy Juju They Can Use To Collect Money From Men by Oche211(m): 8:53am On Jul 14, 2019
Such juju won't work on me. If i don't want to give you the money or increase what i've given to you, no demon can push me to give you or increase it.
All these women and their fish brain.

1 Like

Re: Women Queue To Buy Juju They Can Use To Collect Money From Men by MJBOLT: 9:04am On Jul 14, 2019
useless juju wey no dey work,any juju that cannot collect money from the likes of bezos,gates,dangote,zuckerberg etc is that one juju?

Re: Women Queue To Buy Juju They Can Use To Collect Money From Men by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 14, 2019
Na wah oooo shocked shocked Ghana women are evil

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Queue To Buy Juju They Can Use To Collect Money From Men by bastardmod: 9:22am On Jul 14, 2019
Re: Women Queue To Buy Juju They Can Use To Collect Money From Men by Ariyibisodiq(m): 12:15pm On Jul 14, 2019
cool grin
Re: Women Queue To Buy Juju They Can Use To Collect Money From Men by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 14, 2019
Black race are the easiest to scam with the use of fetish items.

Any girl who goes for this her brain should be equated to that of a chicken.
Re: Women Queue To Buy Juju They Can Use To Collect Money From Men by PetroDollaxxx: 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2019
Nigerian women are angels
savior22:
Na wah oooo shocked shocked Ghana women are evil
Re: Women Queue To Buy Juju They Can Use To Collect Money From Men by skywalker240(m): 8:03am On Jul 15, 2019
African women and let me eat this man money mentality.
thats all they reason all their life and even in their sleep.

local man is not supprised.

1 Like

Re: Women Queue To Buy Juju They Can Use To Collect Money From Men by uthlaw: 8:24am On Jul 15, 2019
don't blame them,that the purpose of them coming to this life.just to come have sex and Cook.... which other value Again.....none!

2 Likes

Re: Women Queue To Buy Juju They Can Use To Collect Money From Men by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 15, 2019
I'm sorry to say this but most if not all African women are only good as baby mamas. undecided

1 Like

Re: Women Queue To Buy Juju They Can Use To Collect Money From Men by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 15, 2019
The video makes mention of herbs to increase sentivity , hmmm boys don come, where the jazz part conversation. grin
Re: Women Queue To Buy Juju They Can Use To Collect Money From Men by Zikora1000(f): 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2019
J111333:
I'm sorry to say this but most if not all African women are only good as baby mamas. undecided
haba! This is too harsh biko
Re: Women Queue To Buy Juju They Can Use To Collect Money From Men by Blackfire(m): 4:27pm On Jul 15, 2019
Ghana people always over doing stupidity.
Re: Women Queue To Buy Juju They Can Use To Collect Money From Men by princfred(m): 4:30pm On Jul 15, 2019
Adonko:
All they think everyday of thier lives is to eat a man's money, when they are alone, when they sit among friends, in class, name it anywhere all they think and talk about is how to eat a man's money lazy broke set of humans...

The way women fancies a man's money eeeeh you will think if they work is not the same money they will make, the mentality is spreading like wide fire breeding daily olosho from almost every household.

I met a renowned woman pastor and during the cause of dialogue we talked about money issue and something she said struck me, she looked at me and said "Man money dey sweet woman for body", irrespective of her level of wealth .

They are just naturally designed to eat a man's money reason the greedy lazy ones go extra length in a bid to get it.
Little wonder they are so inclined to broke shame men who they see as bad for business of leeching.
Worst part is where they have nothing to offer even see it as a taboo to offer a man anything yet feel entitled to mens money. A case of super pedators on the prowl.

1 Like

Re: Women Queue To Buy Juju They Can Use To Collect Money From Men by princfred(m): 4:36pm On Jul 15, 2019
MJBOLT:
useless juju wey no dey work,any juju that cannot collect money from the likes of bezos,gates,dangote,zuckerberg etc is that one juju?
Lol
Re: Women Queue To Buy Juju They Can Use To Collect Money From Men by PetroDollaxxx: 5:18pm On Jul 15, 2019
Why are nigerians soo stvpidly foolish? Huh? Very very foolish grin Did it even strike your foolish and useless brain that this story could be totally false? Federal Republic of Fools indeed grin grin grin grin poverty-infested magg0ts grin
Blackfire:
Ghana people always over doing stupidity.
Re: Women Queue To Buy Juju They Can Use To Collect Money From Men by Blackfire(m): 5:30pm On Jul 15, 2019
PetroDollaxxx:
Why are nigerians soo stvpidly foolish? Huh? Very very foolish grin Did it even strike your foolish and useless brain that this story could be totally false? Federal Republic of Fools indeed grin grin grin grin poverty-infested magg0ts grin

Charlie... See as you read the poem of your lineage .

Charlie you so stupid eh grin angry grin
Re: Women Queue To Buy Juju They Can Use To Collect Money From Men by Gosj01(m): 5:58pm On Jul 15, 2019
Everywhere sex, sex!!!

I sell cheap and super neat laptops.
Details on signature.
Re: Women Queue To Buy Juju They Can Use To Collect Money From Men by Martinez39(m): 6:24pm On Jul 15, 2019
They don't need juju since most men are weak and foolish to think that they owe women money if they are in a relationship with them.

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Seem To Hide Alot But Smart / I Toast Her For 2 Years,now She Is Begging Me Money / I Got The Number Of A Beautiful Girl Today. How Do I Run Her Package?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.