Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Mini Importation Business from China to Nigeria 2021 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mini Importation Business from China to Nigeria 2021 (1110 Views)

How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? / How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) / 4 Ways To Protect Your Online Business From Credit Card Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mini Importation Business from China to Nigeria 2021 by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 26, 2021
You Are About To Learn Exact Method I Use To Generate Over $20,000 USD Every Month With Importation Business

Mini Importation business is one of the fastest growing business you can get involved at convenience of your home, little Start up Capital and gives you the opportunity of attending to other business, which means you can do this business along with any other forms of business

Importation business is a GOLDMINE which most Nigerians are yet to take advantage of. Even those that are already into іt ѕtіll lack some basic skills and knowledge оn hоw tо run the business successfully.

Importation business is so cool that with less than Twenty Thousand Naira ($52), you can start a mini importation business and earn a handsome profit.

The return on investments is mostly massive and it is so fun to engage in it.

If you are not sensitive and smart you can’t run a successful importation business in this country

Yоu can have personal logo оn goods as іf уоu produced them i.e you can print your own name or company’s name on your goods. Yоu can also make money doing these for corporate bodies and organisation.

Dо nоt worry, I will be sharing the whole information with уоu оn this great thread.

You can Import any of your desired products at a very cheaper price from different countries like CHINA, TURKEY, MALAYSIA, VIETNAM, US, UK, DUBAI but out of all China is the main country where most importers import from since they offer quality product at a reduced price.

Who is this course for:

☑️Mini Importers who didn’t get proper training and looking to learn and scale up.
☑️People who are interested in e-commerce business with lesser capital
☑️University students and unemployed graduate seeking to start something for themselves.
☑️Entrepreneur who want a lucrative, sustainable and at the same time highly scale-able business.
☑️Aspiring Mini Importers and small business owners curious about importation from China.
☑️9 – 5 workers looking to start a side business to earn extra income.
☑️People who lost their jobs as a result of the economic crisis or another situation.

Now let's go practical about Mini Importation Business and how we make money from it.

=====WIRELESS MINI CAMERA=====

This is the advert of Wireless Mini Camera. It is imported and offer for sale here locally on Facebook.
First take a look at the price; selling price is N29,500 ($78)
I know you will be doubting if people will buy it? grin

i know if i don’t screenshot all these for you to see practically and just started preaching that you can make millions of money with just a single product, many of you will think we are just blabbing.

Even as high as the price is, kindly take a look at the comments on the product to see how people are crazily demanding for it….

See, because of you i have gone far again to expose the price of the product from China in a site called 1688… Don’t worry i will teach you everything about it so let’s move on.

smileyNOW TAKE A PEN AND PAPER… WE NEED TO DO SMALL CALCULATION JUST TO BURST YOUR BRAIN!

Actual Price Of the wireless mini camera from China cost how much in the screenshot above? lol… 35 yuan which is equivalent to $5.41 (N2,000 Nigerian Naira).

Now calculate if you order or import 10 pieces which the expenses on Local Delivery + Shipping Cost + Custom Clearing Fee should be at most N8,000 ($20)… because it is a very light weight product.

LET ME HELP YOU TO DO CALCULATION A BIT!

(FOR 10 sets of wireless mini camera)

Total Bought from China: 35 yuan (N2000) x 10 sets = N20,000 ($52)

Shipping + clearance fee + local delivery cost: [/b]N8,000 ($20)

[b]TOTAL EXPENSE=
N20k + N8k = N28,000 ($73)

So now you import 10 sets with N28K AND offer each for sale at the rate of N29,500 ($78) PER ONE… YOU TOO COMPLETE THE CALCULATION AND TELL ME YOUR PROFIT…

YES! so, because of some doubting Thomas reading this (skeptical ones)… below are screenshot of potential sales evidence of the imported product above offer for sale …

Note:
Don’t forget that we have almost 500 comments of the people interested in this product. Continuous screenshot is meaningless, but i believe the little evidence should speak.

ALL THE ABOVE INFO ARE JUST MERE INTRODUCTION TO MINI IMPORTATION TRAINING... YOU HEAR?

So i urge you to go further and watch the full practical video on it with just a click below shocked

https://youtu.be/Giuj3ZmczWk

https://youtu.be/Giuj3ZmczWk

For Enquiry Call or WhatsApp +2348069591432

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Send Money To Someone In US / This Is To Notify The Public That "Adeolu Adegoke" Is A Cheap Criminal. / MTN 1GB For 240 And 2GB For 470

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.