Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Garba Shehu: Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari’s Government - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu: Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari’s Government (17919 Views)

Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags / Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt / Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu: Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari’s Government by cyril10(m): 4:56pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nobody can bring it down because the Government is down already, it was Buhari and co that brought it down.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari’s Government by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:56pm On Mar 26, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Garbage shehu is full of shit

scam government

even common driver can scam our vegetable president
Re: Garba Shehu: Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari’s Government by azamama: 4:56pm On Mar 26, 2021
Why won't u say rubbish ,when u are collecting millions of naira and stealing dollars.Your days are numbered, u have only to two years left and u will be kicked out of that place. You and Femi Adesina, bunch of deceivers.
Re: Garba Shehu: Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari’s Government by tit(f): 5:00pm On Mar 26, 2021
He that is down needs fear no fall

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari’s Government by Faithful1234(m): 5:00pm On Mar 26, 2021
imagine the monkey.
Re: Garba Shehu: Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari’s Government by Sleekfingers: 5:01pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nemere2020:

https://dailytrust.com/garba-shehu-nobody-can-bring-down-buharis-government

which government? Shey these governments wey don all ready dey down.....abeg make this mofo called garba sheu shut up there.....

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari’s Government by sterlingD(m): 5:03pm On Mar 26, 2021
We don't need to say anything.This Government by itself with its own hand has brought down itself
Re: Garba Shehu: Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari’s Government by Cj4charles(m): 5:04pm On Mar 26, 2021
E go soon choke una for that Aso rock

Re: Garba Shehu: Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari’s Government by 2rez: 5:04pm On Mar 26, 2021
Very correct "Garbage" Shehu because already it's bringing it's self down. Dunce. shocked

Re: Garba Shehu: Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari’s Government by millionboi(m): 5:05pm On Mar 26, 2021
Oluolad86:
cry cry cry I need your prayers too please cry
what is d prayer point
Re: Garba Shehu: Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari’s Government by omniplus: 5:05pm On Mar 26, 2021
But let the Buhari administration deliver good governance to the entire nation. Be fair to all, just to all and secure the land
Re: Garba Shehu: Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari’s Government by Lawalemi(m): 5:06pm On Mar 26, 2021
It will end soon
Re: Garba Shehu: Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari’s Government by obanimoje: 5:12pm On Mar 26, 2021
Buhari is his only problem and the one bringing down his government. Very unfortunate, things are right only in the eyes of Buhari and his choo-choo aides. God is the judge of unrighteous and feigned lips.
Re: Garba Shehu: Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari’s Government by agos: 5:12pm On Mar 26, 2021
Na buhari wn use him hand bring his government down make him no apportion blame to anybody
Re: Garba Shehu: Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari’s Government by Ykc2(m): 5:13pm On Mar 26, 2021
tucky200:
yes it’s happening in Kebbi state and sokoto state. Fight against government not yourselves many of you have lost opportunities because of tribalism. #useyourhead
if southerners can't not sell ordinary alcohol in the north do you think a Southerner can rape a northern Muslim girl?that's means northern jihadists will kill every Southerner in the north,there is no need of you defending buhari and his bandits brothers, your president said bandits are from libya later he said they are from Chad, mali, niger republic, since north dont want good life they will never have peace
Re: Garba Shehu: Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari’s Government by Divine202: 5:17pm On Mar 26, 2021
Hnnm
Re: Garba Shehu: Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari’s Government by Exponental(m): 5:18pm On Mar 26, 2021
Who's bringing it down? The government has been nose diving since it took off!
Before him, a 15years old tokunbo car(Camry) cost btw 600k-800k. Now 15yrs old costs 1.9m to 2.4m. That's 300%-400% increment, while that former 15yrs old car now(22yrs) is about 1.5m.
Re: Garba Shehu: Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari’s Government by tope777(m): 5:19pm On Mar 26, 2021
But God CAN. lipsrsealed
Re: Garba Shehu: Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari’s Government by hush15: 5:25pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nemere2020:

Government that was never up. Mr Garbage Shehu, you can't give what you don't have.
Re: Garba Shehu: Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari’s Government by Charly68: 5:26pm On Mar 26, 2021
Buhari has brought himself down already..he does not need anyone to do that again..
Re: Garba Shehu: Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari’s Government by oladipuposadeeq(m): 5:28pm On Mar 26, 2021
Govt wey don dey rub potopoto. Nonsense and ingredients.
Re: Garba Shehu: Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari’s Government by Sonn(m): 5:32pm On Mar 26, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Garbage shehu is full of shit
I tell you My brotherman, always spewing Garbage from that shit-hole he has as mouth
Re: Garba Shehu: Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari’s Government by BobbieZion(m): 5:32pm On Mar 26, 2021
tucky200:
. The same herdsmen kidnap the fulanis and demand for ransom. You na verified tribal bigot. I wonder when tribal war will end. There are bad eggs in all tribes as well, let focus on fighting against government not against ourselves.

I see you muscling that guy,yes there are bad eggs in all tribes.
So is my family supposed to be pardoned every time they are wrong? Just because there are bad ones in every family?
Does that king and of Judgment make sense to you?
Whatever we do has a way of backfiring.
Moderates Hutus where killed in the Rwandan genocide,that does not remove the fact that the massacre was carried out by the Hutus.Now does that makes sense to you.
So drop the "I am a victim too" mentality, and think about how we can overcome ethnic jingoism, tribalism and extremism.
The people are the government,there is nothing like government and us.
Everyone one deserves equal rights and justice. How can tribal war end? When others feel more superior to others in an equal society?
Look before you leap.
Sir
Re: Garba Shehu: Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari’s Government by GoldHorse(m): 5:33pm On Mar 26, 2021
Very true! You cannot go downstairs again when you are already in the cellar.
Re: Garba Shehu: Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari’s Government by naturefellow(m): 5:33pm On Mar 26, 2021
Na so the guy wey build titanic talk undecided
Re: Garba Shehu: Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari’s Government by JAMO4REAL1(m): 5:37pm On Mar 26, 2021
we our all ready for you people never see anything oduduwa republic must stay
Re: Garba Shehu: Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari’s Government by Tecno66: 5:48pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nemere2020:

This one is just dishing out press statements by himself and claiming he is speaking for the president.
Re: Garba Shehu: Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari’s Government by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 26, 2021
EmmanuelBanks:
Good day nairalanders...I recently graduated from University (Bs.C. Pol. Sci. and Diplomacy, Second Class Upper Division). I base in abuja, and I am looking for a work...

pls I am highly interested in any one who has a car that can be used for uber/bolt, which I will remit back either weekly or monthly basis as it suits the owner....

pls, any other related work which am deem fit is also welcome, my number is 08153653202/ 08105579314

THANKS....

So you are a graduate, with a said "second class upper" and yet still cannot articulate yourself well enough to pass a message formally without sounding like a hustler.

You have just started seeing something.
Re: Garba Shehu: Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari’s Government by Biyonce(f): 5:50pm On Mar 26, 2021
Lol, lifeless government
Re: Garba Shehu: Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari’s Government by stalwart123(m): 5:53pm On Mar 26, 2021
He'll bring it down by himself.
Re: Garba Shehu: Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari’s Government by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 26, 2021
Msdn
Re: Garba Shehu: Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari’s Government by Moblux(m): 6:07pm On Mar 26, 2021
Garba "Garbage" Sheu, which government are you talking about? Is it not the one that is already brought down by itself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Bitter Experience With Lagos Police / "We Have To Pay People Not To Kill Our People" - Watch El-Rufai on Channels TV / Bayo Ojo, Former AGF, Admits Receiving $10m 'compensation' From Malabu Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.