Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,548 members, 7,955,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:08 PM

Garba Shehu: Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari’s Government - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu: Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari’s Government (17997 Views)

Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags / Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt / Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu: Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari’s Government by Tobid1822: 11:33am On Mar 27, 2021
Hi everyone, Please take a few minutes of your time and click on this link to help fill this questionnaire. Your contributions are greatly appreciated.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGfFxoRJGOUkciKILK2l383Xv5mluG_Z9gctnjc7s14S1NVg/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: Garba Shehu: Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari’s Government by tucky200(m): 12:28pm On Mar 27, 2021
BobbieZion:

I see you muscling that guy,yes there are bad eggs in all tribes.
So is my family supposed to be pardoned every time they are wrong? Just because there are bad ones in every family?
Does that king and of Judgment make sense to you?
Whatever we do has a way of backfiring.
Moderates Hutus where killed in the Rwandan genocide,that does not remove the fact that the massacre was carried out by the Hutus.Now does that makes sense to you.
So drop the "I am a victim too" mentality, and think about how we can overcome ethnic jingoism, tribalism and extremism.
The people are the government,there is nothing like government and us.
Everyone one deserves equal rights and justice. How can tribal war end? When others feel more superior to others in an equal society?
Look before you leap.
Sir
you be mumu with plenty English stupid statement. No nuff knowledge yet. Keep reading but then make sure you are no longer a hypocrite
Re: Garba Shehu: Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari’s Government by ofiko123(m): 12:29pm On Mar 27, 2021
Whether they like it or not, buhari will continue till 2023...
Re: Garba Shehu: Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari’s Government by BobbieZion(m): 5:47pm On Mar 27, 2021
tucky200:
you be mumu with plenty English stupid statement. No nuff knowledge yet. Keep reading but then make sure you are no longer a hypocrite

You that is knowledgeable,read again what you wrote.
You can't make a single constructive statement.

Or are you also part of the Islamic taqqiyya defensive tactical team?
Because that is the only escape for you guys,when you are tackled with sensitive questions that you don't have answers to.
So you resort to cheap blackmail and victim syndrome.
It will have been better if Islam created it's own world so all Muslims can go and live there.
Very intolerant people, blaming others for intolerance.You can't treat people fairly but you want to be treated likewise.
Islam is filled with lies(taqqiyya),hatred and hypocrisy.
Take that to the bank.
Re: Garba Shehu: Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari’s Government by tucky200(m): 7:15pm On Mar 27, 2021
BobbieZion:

You that is knowledgeable,read again what you wrote.
You can't make a single constructive statement.

Or are you also part of the Islamic taqqiyya defensive tactical team?
Because that is the only escape for you guys,when you are tackled with sensitive questions that you don't have answers to.
So you resort to cheap blackmail and victim syndrome.
It will have been better if Islam created it's own world so all Muslims can go and live there.
Very intolerant people, blaming others for intolerance.You can't treat people fairly but you want to be treated likewise.
Islam is filled with lies(taqqiyya),hatred and hypocrisy.
Take that to the bank.
colonial mentality. Read and learn. You still have a long way to go, you are part of the brainwashed.
Re: Garba Shehu: Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari’s Government by BobbieZion(m): 7:45pm On Mar 27, 2021
[quote author=tucky200 post=100263686] colonial mentality. Read and learn. You still have a long way to go, you are part of the brainwashed. [/quote

Well done Mohamedian Caliphate Arabian
mentality.
I am sure of what I am saying.
Those that are brainwashed live in the deserts.
Re: Garba Shehu: Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari’s Government by BobbieZion(m): 7:47pm On Mar 27, 2021
[quote author=tucky200 post=100263686] colonial mentality. Read and learn. You still have a long way to go, you are part of the brainwashed. [/quote
Re: Garba Shehu: Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari’s Government by BobbieZion(m): 7:50pm On Mar 27, 2021
tucky200:
colonial mentality. Read and learn. You still have a long way to go, you are part of the brainwashed.

Arabian caliphate mentality.
Those that are brainwashed live in the deserts.
I am well enlightened.
Re: Garba Shehu: Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari’s Government by EmmanuelBanks: 1:43pm On Sep 04, 2021
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
there are alots of dealers outlets in Abuja who are giving COROLLA LE out for Uber, just get good garantor like who's working in government office then Dm me.

Good afternoon Sir, I made my intention know earlier this year about driving for someone for uber or bolt...so you told me to contact you. Sorry I dont really know how to DM on nairaland that's why I am quoting you again. pls I will be very glad if I can reach you via whatapp or phone call. I am ready for the work.

this is my contact 08105579314, I base here in abuja
Re: Garba Shehu: Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari’s Government by henrysam(m): 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2021
Buhari has brought down his government by himself. How many people are praying for him now.
Even those people that said "I stand with Buhari" are now suffering for him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate To CBN: Extend Deadline For The Exchange Of Old Naira Notes Till July 31 / "Governors Spend N35Million In A Trip" - Orji-Uzor Kalu / We Won’t Address Fayemi As ‘honorable Minister,’ Reps Vow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.