Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Outrage As FG Admits Paying Fuel Subsidy After Removal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Outrage As FG Admits Paying Fuel Subsidy After Removal (32378 Views)

₦4.2 Trillion Debt Service: Economy Is In Real Crisis, FG Admits / FG Admits Revenues Crashing, Says Nigeria Faces Hard Times / BREAKING: Atiku’s Witness Admits Paying N10,000 To Soldiers During Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outrage As FG Admits Paying Fuel Subsidy After Removal by November1857(m): 9:24pm On Mar 26, 2021
Thesame subsidy he used in decieving the gullible Yoruba Muslims in 2015!

4 Likes

Re: Outrage As FG Admits Paying Fuel Subsidy After Removal by Maranzano(m): 9:27pm On Mar 26, 2021
Lies cannot be sustained over time. This government denied the payment of subsidy in the previous regime but today they speak from both sides of the mouth concerning subsidy payment. There was a Country indeed!!

3 Likes

Re: Outrage As FG Admits Paying Fuel Subsidy After Removal by Jaqenhghar: 9:29pm On Mar 26, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
There is never outrage in the sufferhead country,
Starve them, kill them, whip them on the street, they would only bow lower!

Shout out to all that are saying ENOUGH !
Those ones are very few. The average Niggerian is attuned to suffering. Just leave them

2 Likes

Re: Outrage As FG Admits Paying Fuel Subsidy After Removal by wyqay: 9:29pm On Mar 26, 2021
and they are fighting corruption.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As FG Admits Paying Fuel Subsidy After Removal by Farki: 9:32pm On Mar 26, 2021
When we have a dullard as minister of petroleum why won't this be happening?

1 Like

Re: Outrage As FG Admits Paying Fuel Subsidy After Removal by kaludestiny10(m): 9:34pm On Mar 26, 2021
The huge amount of money that this present government usually quote in any expenditure that they carry out is out of this world.
Is it not better for them to share the 120billion naira to every citizen of Nigeria and allow us to buy the petrol at any amount that they deem fit.
Corrupt fellows.
Re: Outrage As FG Admits Paying Fuel Subsidy After Removal by fubsy: 9:34pm On Mar 26, 2021
Racoon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmG_dYY7YRA
"There is no such thing as subsidy.It is corruption that they are calling subsidy. Anyone that tells you he is paying subsidy is not telling the tell.Subsidy is a scam...."
Who is subsidizing who? If any person says he is subsidizing fuel, it is sheer fraud and corruption, according to Mohammadu Buhari.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outrage As FG Admits Paying Fuel Subsidy After Removal by LibertyRep: 9:35pm On Mar 26, 2021
In my considered opinion, Buhari and integrity shouldn't appear in the same sentence.

8 Likes

Re: Outrage As FG Admits Paying Fuel Subsidy After Removal by Sonn(m): 9:36pm On Mar 26, 2021
BigSarah:
Paid agents are missing here.
Lol, you Anai know they don't show up on trade like this, some of them even know that their PRINCIPAL is an ABJECT FAILURE but pride will not allow them to admit it,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outrage As FG Admits Paying Fuel Subsidy After Removal by Farki: 9:36pm On Mar 26, 2021
BigSarah:
Paid agents are missing here.

No fuel in the gen again, just wait when it's time to lie they will lie confidently.
Re: Outrage As FG Admits Paying Fuel Subsidy After Removal by Sonn(m): 9:37pm On Mar 26, 2021
Our ONLINE WARRIORS over to you, come and defend your pay masters

2 Likes

Re: Outrage As FG Admits Paying Fuel Subsidy After Removal by learnedman(m): 9:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
Why won't u pay subsidy so that Nigerians can benefit? How much did u pay God before u begin extracting the crude oil that he put in the ground? Is the crude oil your father's property?
Re: Outrage As FG Admits Paying Fuel Subsidy After Removal by owobokiri(m): 9:40pm On Mar 26, 2021
Believe me when I tell you this; Buhari is a petty thief

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outrage As FG Admits Paying Fuel Subsidy After Removal by Faithful1234(m): 9:40pm On Mar 26, 2021
subsidy is another name for corruption...,... naija.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As FG Admits Paying Fuel Subsidy After Removal by emimore: 9:49pm On Mar 26, 2021
Even now are they removing the subsidy or it's another propaganda?

1 Like

Re: Outrage As FG Admits Paying Fuel Subsidy After Removal by Dminister(m): 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2021
Buhari and his cohorts came to rule Nigeria with scam.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As FG Admits Paying Fuel Subsidy After Removal by bayelsaowei(m): 9:54pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nigerians won't do anything..country and its citizens are docile weaklings.
Re: Outrage As FG Admits Paying Fuel Subsidy After Removal by Omooba77: 9:57pm On Mar 26, 2021
Racoon:

https://www.independent.ng/outrage-as-fg-admits-paying-fuel-subsidy-after-removal/
These are saints some messangers are defending...Let just be laughing at their wisdom, let me not say foolishness...N300/per litre activating.....
Re: Outrage As FG Admits Paying Fuel Subsidy After Removal by bayelsaowei(m): 9:58pm On Mar 26, 2021
lonecatt:
The same subsidy payments they campaigned against as corruption.
is the same subsidy they claim they aren't paying but paid at the end of the day and still hiked the price of petrol..

1 Like

Re: Outrage As FG Admits Paying Fuel Subsidy After Removal by Pascal181: 10:00pm On Mar 26, 2021
This is what you get when the only qualification you need to occupy a position is for you to be a moslem

1 Like

Re: Outrage As FG Admits Paying Fuel Subsidy After Removal by Pravedk: 10:02pm On Mar 26, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
No!
Isnorite
Re: Outrage As FG Admits Paying Fuel Subsidy After Removal by Originakalokalo(m): 10:06pm On Mar 26, 2021
Subsidybad21:
I'm going to tell a honest truth...here

The thing is, in my time discussing subsidy removal here, one thing I have noticed is that most Nigerians, despite the corruption and lying around oil subsidy at the end of the day don't want it to go.

For folks like me who see how damaging it is to our economy, how it chops money that could have been used for other things, and how it prevents the creation of more refinereis to compete with Dangote refinery, and by extension more jobs, for someone like me who felt like screaming in 2012 when people were opposing a for once good initiative by the then government because politics....well it is sad.

Subsidy has created a lot of problems for Nigeria. We lose billions to smuggling of fuel, lose billions to people making false claims on the PEF, and amount improted or bought, and we lose lots of opportunities to have new refinereis because who wants to come and refine at a loss...and we lose out on jobs.

Well, as for me, subsidy has to go. It has nothing to do with supporting Buhari or GEJ for me. It has nothing to do with 2015, 2019, or 2012. It has nothing to do with whether I want you to suffer or don't have regard for your revenue, or whatever. It has everything to do with our economy growing into somehting stronger, and there being more jobs.

So let's end the lies, and the stealing, and the corruption and end this subsidy. We cannot continue like this any longer.

Good evening.

P.S: If you abuse me or call me names, or curse me, I will most certainly report you to the mods. I HAVE NOT INSULTED OR ABUSED ANYONE IN MAKING THIS COMMENT. If you can't be mature in your disagreement with me, like some have been thank God...then you better pay the price.

PS.2:

Covid-19 caused a lot of job losses...

... Inflation is all time high...

Subsidy cannot be remove now even though it is the best thing to do.

The government should be sensitive to the plight of the people....

Removing subsidy now will create hell in Nigeria.

People's purchasing power is very low as it stands...

1 Like

Re: Outrage As FG Admits Paying Fuel Subsidy After Removal by Commotfornigeri: 10:07pm On Mar 26, 2021
Subsidybad21:

For folks like me who see how damaging it is to our economy, how it chops money that could have been used for other things, and how it prevents the creation of more refinereis to compete with Dangote refinery, and by extension more jobs, for someone like me who felt like screaming in 2012 when people were opposing a for once good initiative by the then government because politics....well it is sad.

PS.2:

Sorry, but the ones that were removed previously, what did they use the money for?
Re: Outrage As FG Admits Paying Fuel Subsidy After Removal by Zaggafrank: 10:07pm On Mar 26, 2021
I don't know where the so called outrage is coming from because it's the same Nigerians that complain when PMS prices go up.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As FG Admits Paying Fuel Subsidy After Removal by joelag: 10:08pm On Mar 26, 2021
Na wetin Buhari de collect from NNPC be dat every month as the petroleum minister. 120 billions.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As FG Admits Paying Fuel Subsidy After Removal by LaserWr: 10:08pm On Mar 26, 2021
Vulturegrill God will punish you and your children for supporting evil

7 Likes

Re: Outrage As FG Admits Paying Fuel Subsidy After Removal by gonkin(m): 10:09pm On Mar 26, 2021
Very soon people will start refining the crude oil by themselves. Cuz the government is sh!t. It would get to a stage thieves would steal fuel and leave generator
Re: Outrage As FG Admits Paying Fuel Subsidy After Removal by NwaliE01: 10:15pm On Mar 26, 2021
Buhari and friends just dey scam Nigerians back to back.
Re: Outrage As FG Admits Paying Fuel Subsidy After Removal by gr8child(m): 10:15pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nigerians behave like children sometimes. When there were rumours that the fuel price was going to be deregulated and sell for over N200, people were screaming. Now that the price is N162, how do they think the difference is being offset.
Re: Outrage As FG Admits Paying Fuel Subsidy After Removal by coldFLARES1(m): 10:15pm On Mar 26, 2021
Subsidybad21:

The thing is, in my time discussing subsidy removal here, one thing I have noticed is that most Nigerians, despite the corruption and lying around oil subsidy at the end of the day don't want it to go.

Subsidy has created a lot of problems for Nigeria. We lose billions to smuggling of fuel, lose billions to people making false claims on the PEF, and amount improted or bought, and we lose lots of opportunities to have new refinereis because who wants to come and refine at a loss...and we lose out on jobs.

Well, as for me, subsidy has to go. It has nothing to do with supporting Buhari or GEJ for me. It has nothing to do with 2015, 2019, or 2012. It has nothing to do with whether I want you to suffer or don't have regard for your revenue, or whatever. It has everything to do with our economy growing into somehting stronger, and there being more jobs.

So let's end the lies, and the stealing, and the corruption and end this subsidy. We cannot continue like this any longer.

Good evening.

P.S: If you abuse me or call me names, or curse me, I will most certainly report you to the mods. I HAVE NOT INSULTED OR ABUSED ANYONE IN MAKING THIS COMMENT. If you can't be mature in your disagreement with me, like some have been thank God...then you better pay the price.

PS.2:
Like you, I've always been against sustaining the subsidy regime and its scam because of the benefits inherent for greater good of the country. Sad this revelation is coming out again.

When some months back, the Minister of Finance was talking about how the government had achieved the milestone of a total removal of subsidy, I simply laughed and asked if she wasn't fooled by the convergence of prices due to low crude oil prices caused by the oil supremacy battle between Russia and Saudi-Arabia.

Now that oil prices are testing new highs, their pedestrian understanding of the subject and their absolute confusion is exposed for all to see.

For as long as these people keep insisting on subsidizing fuel like they do to their almajiris, our liberation as a country would be somewhere very far in the future.
Re: Outrage As FG Admits Paying Fuel Subsidy After Removal by The5DME(m): 10:17pm On Mar 26, 2021
Subsidybad21:

Good evening.

PS.2:
kikero aka philipthearab aka godarz

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hilarious Election Banner Advert (Photo) / Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS / 2019 Presidency: APC, PDP's Chances In Six Geopolitical Zones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.