Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic (70340 Views)

Those Who Allege Budget Padding Didn’t Understand The Arithmetic - Tinubu / Gombe Man Changes Son’s Name From Buhari To Rabiu Kwankwaso (Pic) / Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 27, 2021
Ganduje and Wike are obsessed with flyovers just like Okororocha was with statues.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by lexy2014: 10:52am On Mar 27, 2021
Freelancer2020:
Ganduje became popular for his babaringa case, but that man is one of the best and working gov in Nigeria, you may dislike him as much as you want but you must respect his vision and intellect, unlike my state gov in osun, we have even forgot that we have a governor.

Vision & intellect in what sense? Hisbah or what?
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by lexy2014: 11:03am On Mar 27, 2021
PHijo:
I am not a fan of Buhari, Ganduje or Kwakwanso but we have to tell ourselves the truth. Yes, Ganduje may have embarked on several infrastructure projects but as Kwakwanso rightly pointed out of what use are those projects if human capital development is not taken seriously?

All these roads and bridges governors are building will not have the desired impact for as long as people are not educated and do not have access to cheap capital.

Very lovely. Thank u
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by Tobid1822: 11:04am On Mar 27, 2021
Hi everyone, Please take a few minutes of your time and click on this link to help fill this questionnaire. Your contributions are greatly appreciated.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGfFxoRJGOUkciKILK2l383Xv5mluG_Z9gctnjc7s14S1NVg/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by Ayomivic(m): 11:04am On Mar 27, 2021
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/news-extra-buhari-didnt-understand-the-picture-ganduje-presented-to-him-says-kwankwaso

this got me laughing

"the governor went ahead and presented a photo that was badly designed, which even the president did not understand"
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by tonyson010(m): 11:08am On Mar 27, 2021
plaindealer:

According to kwankwaso who was not even present

How did he arrive at that silly conclusion? Was he present?

PDP is the silliest, most incompetent and comedic opposition in the world.

So, Wike took N75 Billion from the FG for rubbish and unknown roads in Rivers, but this useless man is lamenting and questioning N20 billion world-class infrastructure in his own state, infrastructure that wIke can only dream of.

This is why Ganduje delivers the best infrastructures in Nigeria.

Am i talking Rubbish ?

Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by Masterito(m): 11:11am On Mar 27, 2021
What is the monthly or annual allocation given to Kano and Ebonyi? Please remind me.
Tap0lane:
That Ganduje is 10 times beta than Umahi your best in alaigbo. Compare the projects they do n their quality and let you father tell us that Umahi that wasn't caught collecting dollars is the real criminal that looted Ebonyi to death n should be rotting away in jail along with Peter Obi Ugwuanyi ikpease Abaribe Kalu Orji n Theodore Orji.

Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by wonlasewonimi: 11:17am On Mar 27, 2021
Tap0lane:
Why do foolish Igbos like you now celebrate failures governing Alaigbo who are not able to build a single road or did Tinubu not build more than 10 roads yet your bigoted deluded igbo father insult him daily on NL.

Oloriburuku mashanfani
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by PHijo(m): 11:45am On Mar 27, 2021
Tap0lane:
Just to prove that you are a lunatic from alaigbo did you bother questioning why the same Kwankwaso did not build any human capital development in his own wasted 8 years while he was the governor ? Why leave that out of your own governance but now expecting another person to take care of your failure.

I am not from AlaIgbo and I wonder why some of you hate them with passion. In terms of human capital I think Kwakwanso invested more than any Kano governor in the last 21 years. Was it enough? No!

I am not surprised some of you hate education. After all that's the bone of contention between Boko Haram and Nigeria's government. One of Jonathan's main crimes was to try and educate the almajiri.

Kwakwanso never had 8 straight years. Between 2011 and 2015 he did a few things to improve human capacity. You probably have comprehension issues or you just want to be mischievous. I clearly pointed out that I do not like Kwakwanso, Ganduje or Buhari. They all represent what is wrong with Northern Nigeria in particular and Nigeria in general.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by Funkeshuga(m): 12:25pm On Mar 27, 2021
Tap0lane:
That Ganduje is 10 times beta than Umahi your best in alaigbo. Compare the projects they do n their quality and let you father tell us that Umahi that wasn't caught collecting dollars is the real criminal that looted Ebonyi to death n should be rotting away in jail along with Peter Obi Ugwuanyi ikpease Abaribe Kalu Orji n Theodore Orji.

to Igbo their governors don't steal because their States is in God's hand

you can easily deceived an Igbo just because of their not minding their business spirit. they've this spirit of gossip, hate filled, misplace priority and distraction
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by AMvanquish: 12:29pm On Mar 27, 2021
Ganduje is only Good at building bridges and Selling plots, and for the amount he plans to build the bridge I am not really sure he is getting his priorities right.
Though also that road is prone to traffic jams in the evenings and the bridge would ease traffic but alot of other sectors are crying for attention in the state.

Hate or love Kwankwaso, no politician in Nigeria since return to democracy in 1999 has invested more in youths like him. That one he has earned.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by Ykc2(m): 12:49pm On Mar 27, 2021
Freelancer2020:
Ganduje became popular for his babaringa case, but that man is one of the best and working gov in Nigeria, you may dislike him as much as you want but you must respect his vision and intellect, unlike my state gov in osun, we have even forgot that we have a governor.
you and ganduje will be serving 50 years prison sentence in a sane country
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by okofians(m): 1:26pm On Mar 27, 2021
The difference between what's happening in Rivers and Kano state. Wike vs Amaechi and Ganduje vs Kwankwaso is that the latter is currently unemployed.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by mrfortunate1: 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2021
Onepeople:
igbos are not too good in glorifying individuals, only when they feel such person have been shot change on something he is deserving, I used myself as an a example, you can't see me on this forum or any where else glorifies an individual because it makes no sense.
What u type here makes no sense. U'r going off point from what the person u quoted said. Iboes are fond of insulting leaders from other part of d country but they do not do same to their own leaders infact they often defend their own in the face of wrongdoing
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by Onepeople: 2:16pm On Mar 27, 2021
mrfortunate1:

What u type here makes no sense. U'r going off point from what the person u quoted said. Iboes are fond of insulting leaders from other part of d country but they do not do same to their own leaders infact they often defend their own in the face of wrongdoing
can you show me in any thread where the igbos have either on this forum or any other forum shows support to any igbo leader, some of you used to accuse igbos of not having respect for their leaders? What has changed now?
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by olaolaking: 2:53pm On Mar 27, 2021
Freelancer2020:
Even up till now, I don't believe in that video.

No body does that. I mean no governor will collect cash in that manner

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by uchennaq(m): 2:55pm On Mar 27, 2021
SuperBold:
I think the witches from Biafra have infected Kwankwaso. Kwankwaso should be careful around them, they only instigate hatred.

Stupid man. You just registered October 2020. Mumu
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by ThatFairGuy1: 3:03pm On Mar 27, 2021
slivertongue:
governor scamming President. President scamming the people, APC scamming their party members.
APC is a party of scammers. scammers congress
stale. put more effort, you can do better another time
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by Kylce042(m): 3:19pm On Mar 27, 2021
SuperBold:
I think the witches from Biafra have infected Kwankwaso. Kwankwaso should be careful around them, they only instigate hatred.

Almajeri beggar your brother is there begging the FG to build flyover. Lol the north would have just been a desolate land if not for the enormous support they get from the FG.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by plaindealer: 4:30pm On Mar 27, 2021
PHijo:

I am not from AlaIgbo and I wonder why some of you hate them with passion. In terms of human capital I think Kwakwanso invested more than any Kano governor in the last 21 years. Was it enough? No!

I am not surprised some of you hate education. After all that's the bone of contention between Boko Haram and Nigeria's government. One of Jonathan's main crimes was to try and educate the almajiri.

Kwakwanso never had 8 straight years. Between 2011 and 2015 he did a few things to improve human capacity. You probably have comprehension issues or you just want to be mischievous. I clearly pointed out that I do not like Kwakwanso, Ganduje or Buhari. They all represent what is wrong with Northern Nigeria in particular and Nigeria in general.

...but you won't list the few things he did to improve human capacity.

All you people just talk and make things up.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by plaindealer: 4:32pm On Mar 27, 2021
Onepeople:
can you show me in any thread where the igbos have either on this forum or any other forum shows support to any igbo leader, some of you used to accuse igbos of not having respect for their leaders? What has changed now?

Voting for and re-lecting the same useless and unproductive leaders back to back in the SE is a million times more su[pport than what they say on NL.

The votes you give to your igbo leaders to keep them in office is more support than what you say on NL.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by plaindealer: 4:36pm On Mar 27, 2021
PHijo:
I am not a fan of Buhari, Ganduje or Kwakwanso but we have to tell ourselves the truth. Yes, Ganduje may have embarked on several infrastructure projects but as Kwakwanso rightly pointed out of what use are those projects if human capital development is not taken seriously?

All these roads and bridges governors are building will not have the desired impact for as long as people are not educated and do not have access to cheap capital.

And you forgot to ask the same Kwankwaso what he did while in office for 8 long years to improve human capital.

Ganduje did more than any administration to improve human capital than any government in the history of Kano state and I can prove it with facts and even vivid pictures.

It's never sensible to take and swallow the words of deceptive opposition and politicians, they feed you deceptions, lies and misinformation.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by plaindealer: 4:40pm On Mar 27, 2021
Human capital...

Skills acquisition center built by Governor Ganduje..

Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by Onepeople: 4:42pm On Mar 27, 2021
plaindealer:

Voting for and re-lecting the same useless and unproductive leaders back to back in the SE is a million times more su[pport than what they say on NL.

The votes you give to your igbo leaders to keep them in office is more support than what you say on NL.
an average igboman has lost interest in Nigeria political system, nobody cares more about who represent him or her again, because all have proven to be the same thing over the years, something the yurobas are beginning to understand now,until restructuring takes place nothing will change, osun, ondo and ekiti is no were better than abia state ,but we will continue to believe what we want to believe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by plaindealer: 4:46pm On Mar 27, 2021
more..

Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by plaindealer: 4:48pm On Mar 27, 2021
more.....................

Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by plaindealer: 4:56pm On Mar 27, 2021
Governor Abdullahi Ganduje has spent N5b naira in establishing a skill acquisition centre for youths in the state and over 400,000 youths have been trained in various skills in the last five years. Ganduje stated this on Saturday while delivering an address during this year’s International Youths Day celebration organized by the Ministry of Youths and Sports Development in Kano. The theme of this year’s event is “Youth Engagement for Global Action”. He stated that youths have been trained in skills including automobile technicians, carpentry, welding, tailoring, and other vocational skills.

Ganduje “We have spent N5b in constructing the Dangote Ultra Modern Skills Acquisition Centre and have also trained 400,000 youths in various skills including automobile technicians, carpentry, tailoring, welding, and others.” Also delivering his address, the Commissioner for Youths, Kabiru Lakwaya explained the essence and importance of the day while also calling on the state government adopt some resolutions reached during 4th session of the Nigeria Youth Parliament that took place in December 2019

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/08/kano-gov-spends-n5b-on-skill-acquisition-centre-for-youths/
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by plaindealer: 4:57pm On Mar 27, 2021
Onepeople:
an average igboman has lost interest in Nigeria political system, nobody cares more about who represent him or her again, because all have proven to be the same thing over the years, something the yurobas are beginning to understand now,until restructuring takes place nothing will change, osun, ondo and ekiti is no were better than abia state ,but we will continue to believe what we want to believe.

We know skills acquisition in their states is wheelbarrow..
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by MrOmor: 5:04pm On Mar 27, 2021
Are people really surprised that Buhari did not understand whatever was showed to him?

Watch this video, and you will understand why

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpCHeoAtAo4
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by plaindealer: 5:06pm On Mar 27, 2021
Ganduje Hospitals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning / Protesters Storm Justice Mary Odili’s Private Residence In Abuja / Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.