Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic (70344 Views)

Those Who Allege Budget Padding Didn’t Understand The Arithmetic - Tinubu / Gombe Man Changes Son’s Name From Buhari To Rabiu Kwankwaso (Pic) / Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by plaindealer: 5:08pm On Mar 27, 2021
It's very perplexing to see people with useless boreholes and wheelbarrow governors shouting and lamenting over Kano where their governor is delivering top-notch projects back to back while dumb, deaf and silent about their own unproductive lazy and incompetent governors.

Ganduje is more competent, more productive and delivered more than all the useless SE governors combined.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by plaindealer: 5:11pm On Mar 27, 2021
Kano Cancer Center under construction, going to be the one and only and the largest in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by Onepeople: 5:21pm On Mar 27, 2021
plaindealer:

We know skills acquisition in their states is wheelbarrow..
is a pity I have been wasting my precious time quoting with a verified zombie,
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by plaindealer: 5:33pm On Mar 27, 2021
Onepeople:
is a pity I have been wasting my precious time quoting with a verified zombie,

I just wonder why corrupt Ganduje who stole all the money magically found money somewhere to deliver some of the best infrastructures in Nigeria back to back while the so-called governors that did not steal, that are supposed to have money since they did not steal like Ganduje are beneath Ganduge in terms of performance, infrastructures and service delivery.

Shebi you're supposed to have money all over the pace for infrastructure since your own governors are not stealing or corrupt like Ganduje?

What happened to your own money?

What happened to your allocations and IGR? Who is looting your own money?
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by nedumscot(m): 5:59pm On Mar 27, 2021
Anu mpama you get sense @ll
Oluku
Tap0lane:
That Ganduje is 10 times beta than Umahi your best in alaigbo. Compare the projects they do n their quality and let you father tell us that Umahi that wasn't caught collecting dollars is the real criminal that looted Ebonyi to death n should be rotting away in jail along with Peter Obi Ugwuanyi ikpease Abaribe Kalu Orji n Theodore Orji.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by PHijo(m): 7:18pm On Mar 27, 2021
plaindealer:

And you forgot to ask the same Kwankwaso what he did while in office for 8 long years to improve human capital.

Ganduje did more than any administration to improve human capital than any government in the history of Kano state and I can prove it with facts and even vivid pictures.

It's never sensible to take and swallow the words of deceptive opposition and politicians, they feed you deceptions, lies and misinformation.

None of my business!
For me Buhari, Kwakwanso and Ganduje are all the same almajiri.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by PHijo(m): 7:19pm On Mar 27, 2021
plaindealer:

...but you won't list the few things he did to improve human capacity.

All you people just talk and make things up.

How is that my business?
Abeg make una leave us with una almajiri mindset.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by plaindealer: 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2021
PHijo:

None of my business!
For me Buhari, Kwakwanso and Ganduje are all the same almajiri.

And the almajiri is still more competent and achieved more than you that's not almajiri so what's your own excuse for failure?

grin grin
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by plaindealer: 7:47pm On Mar 27, 2021
PHijo:

How is that my business?
Abeg make una leave us with una almajiri mindset.

You know you have serious life issues when alamajiri is more accomplished and competent than you.

See life..

grin grin
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by PHijo(m): 8:11pm On Mar 27, 2021
plaindealer:

You know you have serious life issues when alamajiri is more accomplished and competent than you.

See life..

grin grin

Which yeye, dirty almajiri?

Abeg make we hear word! Yet Nigeria is still the mess that it is under almajiri leadership?
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by plaindealer: 8:24pm On Mar 27, 2021
PHijo:

Which yeye, dirty almajiri?

Abeg make we hear word! Yet Nigeria is still the mess that it is under almajiri leadership?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10885427_fbimg1579021155539_jpeg72be416941e408982340ac41447c5d80

And the almajiri is still more competent and achieved more than you that's not almajiri so what's your own excuse for failure?

This is almajiri in the SE.

Wheelbarrow is your manpower development in 2021.

Look in the mirror, you'll see almajiri, I guarantee you..

grin grin
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by plaindealer: 8:28pm On Mar 27, 2021
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10880376_6336cb228034478883c24f11e4eb9d80_jpeg_jpeg6c1a77cecb25de9ccee2919218a578e6

Den even carry canopy, rent loudspeaker and gather to celebrate wheelbarrow skill acquisition and manpower development.

Only in the SE, the land of the real almajiri.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by Tap0lane: 8:31pm On Mar 27, 2021
What is the prove Kwankwaso did more to improve human capital compare to Ganduje ? I can verify that the acquisition skill center Ganduje opened across Kano as empowered n enlightened more than the waste of padi padi overseas training of Kwankwaso surrogates. How more do I need to prove that you are a fool arguing what you know nothing about ?!

PHijo:

I am not from AlaIgbo and I wonder why some of you hate them with passion. In terms of human capital I think Kwakwanso invested more than any Kano governor in the last 21 years. Was it enough? No!

I am not surprised some of you hate education. After all that's the bone of contention between Boko Haram and Nigeria's government. One of Jonathan's main crimes was to try and educate the almajiri.

Kwakwanso never had 8 straight years. Between 2011 and 2015 he did a few things to improve human capacity. You probably have comprehension issues or you just want to be mischievous. I clearly pointed out that I do not like Kwakwanso, Ganduje or Buhari. They all represent what is wrong with Northern Nigeria in particular and Nigeria in general.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by Tap0lane: 8:33pm On Mar 27, 2021
I presume the msg belong to your foolish father in hell pls take it to him with every member of your household dead alive n unborn.

E ma ku po ni tebi tara.

wonlasewonimi:

Oloriburuku mashanfani
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by Tap0lane: 8:40pm On Mar 27, 2021
Fool, the Tinubu you insult today across Alaigbo was receiving less than 1/10th what Ebonyi in 2021 but had the ingenuity to grow 500 million into trillions for the good of Lagos but the lunatic that governor Alaigbo are unable to grow the billions being given monthly in federal allocation by just N10 yet it is those that have proven to be superior to your fathers that you insult daily.

Is growing IGR to beta the lot of the wretched South not one of what you dead brain governor should be working ? That aside since fool like you also understand Ganduje receive more allocation n undertake beta quality projects than all the governor in Alaigbo with the exception of none why do you not praise him for this singular effort considering the bunch of failures that rule over Igboland.

Masterito:
What is the monthly or annual allocation given to Kano and Ebonyi? Please remind me.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by PHijo(m): 8:44pm On Mar 27, 2021
plaindealer:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10885427_fbimg1579021155539_jpeg72be416941e408982340ac41447c5d80

grin grin

Only God knows why Fulani and some Yoruba are so obsessed with the SE/ Igbo!

Anyway, none of my business, na una headache.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by PHijo(m): 8:46pm On Mar 27, 2021
plaindealer:

grin grin

5 straight years record unemployment under Buhari has ballooned.
2 recessions in less than 5 years.
Poverty capital of the world.

What more do you guys want? Until people eat from the refuse?
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by garfield1: 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2021
slivertongue:
governor scamming President.
President scamming the people,
APC scamming their party members.

APC is a party of scammers.
scammers congress
Boys making noise
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by wonlasewonimi: 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2021
Tap0lane:
I presume the msg belong to your foolish father in hell pls take it to him with every member of your household dead alive n unborn.

E ma ku po ni tebi tara.

Ko ni ragba fun awon olori ebi e... You this genetic waste.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by plaindealer: 9:07pm On Mar 27, 2021
PHijo:

only god knows why SE and Igbo peo[ple are so obsessed with Fulani, including you wailing, lamenting and venting your frustration over the almajiri governor of Kano who is more competent and accomplished than your useless SE almajir wheelbarrow skill acquisition governors.

I guess this comedian forgot that he's wailing and lamenting inside a Fulani-related thread.

Yes, let us mind our business here and you go mind your wheelbarrow business in the SE.,

grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by garfield1: 9:12pm On Mar 27, 2021
Onepeople:
igbos are not too good in glorifying individuals, only when they feel such person have been shot change on something he is deserving, I used myself as an a example, you can't see me on this forum or any where else glorifies an individual because it makes no sense.

That is why you can't make it politically
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by plaindealer: 9:20pm On Mar 27, 2021
PHijo:

5 straight years record unemployment under Buhari has ballooned.
2 recessions in less than 5 years.
Poverty capital of the world.

What more do you guys want? Until people eat from the refuse?

Are these the reasons why Ganduje is more competent with superb achievements than all the governors in the SE combined?

Whose job is it to look for investment and create jobs in your state? Your state governor? Your SE almajiri governors

Whose job is it to build roads, schools, hospitals, develop human capital, create programs and policies to make lives better for you and your people in the SE? Your SE almajiri governors.

Who is collecting your taxes and allocations to take care of you and cater to your basic needs? Your SE almajiri governors.

The people of SE are jobless and must travel out of the SE so look for jobs and survival in the SW and the North is because SW and Northern governors did more to develop their economy and did more to create a conducive environment for SE people to seek economic refuge and thrive.

Before asking pointless questions, explain to us what your SE almajiri governors did to prevent generation after generation of the people of SE from venturing to Yoruba and Fulani land for survival.

And while you are at it, show us what they are doing with your taxes and allocations.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by Charly68: 9:44pm On Mar 27, 2021
The more this man attack Gaduje the more he delivers..it is better for him to keep attacking so the Gov can keep working .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by PHijo(m): 11:11pm On Mar 27, 2021
plaindealer:

Are these the reasons why Ganduje is more competent with superb achievements than all the governors in the SE combined?

Whose job is it to look for investment and create jobs in your state? Your state governor? Your SE almajiri governors

Whose job is it to build roads, schools, hospitals, develop human capital, create programs and policies to make lives better for you and your people in the SE? Your SE almajiri governors.

Who is collecting your taxes and allocations to take care of you and cater to your basic needs? Your SE almajiri governors.

The people of SE are jobless and must travel out of the SE so look for jobs and survival in the SW and the North is because SW and Northern governors did more to develop their economy and did more to create a conducive environment for SE people to seek economic refuge and thrive.

Before asking pointless questions, explain to us what your SE almajiri governors did to prevent generation after generation of the people of SE from venturing to Yoruba and Fulani land for survival.

And while you are at it, show us what they are doing with your taxes and allocations.

Hausaland not Fulaniland, Fulani are not an indigenous group in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by plaindealer: 11:38pm On Mar 27, 2021
PHijo:

Hausaland not Fulaniland, Fulani are not an indigenous group in Nigeria.

PHijo:

Look at this one fooling himself just to dodge my question. you said Fulani and Yoruba so I threw it back at you.

Answer the questions and stop dodging around like a coward.

Yes, Yoruba and Hausa people are always your headache, but never your own useless, crooked and corrupt wheelbarrow governors with nothing to show.

Hypocrites. grin grin
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by plaindealer: 11:42pm On Mar 27, 2021
Charly68:
The more this man attack Gaduje the more he delivers..it is better for him to keep attacking so the Gov can keep working .

Well said, I totally agree with you.

While the attackers can not show us what their own governors did with their allocations and igr.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by PHijo(m): 11:48pm On Mar 27, 2021
plaindealer:

Look at this one fooling himself just to dodge my question. you said Fulani and Yoruba so I threw it back at you.

Answer the questions and stop dodging around like a coward.

Yes, Yoruba and Hausa people are always your headache, but never your own useless, crooked and corrupt wheelbarrow governors with nothing to show.

Hypocrites. grin grin

All of una for that forest called Nigeria too small for me and my people!

When my governor in particular sneeze your president scampers for safety.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by plaindealer: 11:52pm On Mar 27, 2021
[s]
PHijo:

All of una for that forest called Nigeria too small for me and my people!

When my governor in particular sneeze your president scampers for safety.
[/s]

I did not ask you for comedy and delusion, just answer my questions.

You know why you are dodging and refusing to answer? Because your governors are useless, incompetent, corrupt and you can not show us what they did with your money.

Poor you..

grin grin
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by PHijo(m): 12:57am On Mar 28, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

I did not ask you for comedy and delusion, just answer my questions.

You know why you are dodging and refusing to answer? Because your governors are useless, incompetent, corrupt and you can not show us what they did with your money.

Poor you..

grin grin

My governor is better than all your 19 Northern governors put together.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by plaindealer: 1:07am On Mar 28, 2021
PHijo:

My governor is better than all your 19 Northern governors put together.

Who is your governor?

*Watch how he dodges the question*.

grin grin
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by PHijo(m): 1:09am On Mar 28, 2021
plaindealer:

Who is your governor?

*Watch how he dodges the question*.

grin grin

Who is yours? If you paid close attention to my profile name you should have known, but no! Anyway, I am not surprised.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by plaindealer: 1:22am On Mar 28, 2021
PHijo:

Who is yours? If you paid close attention to my profile name you should have known, but no! Anyway, I am not surprised.

lmao...

You mean you are Wike is your governor? No wonder.

Rivers is the richest state in Nigeria with just 5 million people, but it has the second-largest debt in Nigeria, N266 Billion.

But the useless man has nothing meaningful to show, but he imports other useless people from out of state to commission his dirty and mediocre projects..

He rents canopy, chairs, tables, make signs with posters and invites the whole of rivers to commission dirty road with red carpet.

Wike is one of the most useless and incompetent governors in Nigeria...

Ganduje is a million times better than Wike many times over..

Shame on you...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning / Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix / Protesters Storm Justice Mary Odili’s Private Residence In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.