Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,159 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic (70343 Views)

Those Who Allege Budget Padding Didn’t Understand The Arithmetic - Tinubu / Gombe Man Changes Son’s Name From Buhari To Rabiu Kwankwaso (Pic) / Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by plaindealer: 1:22am On Mar 28, 2021
^^^^^^^^^^^

See rubbish... grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by plaindealer: 1:28am On Mar 28, 2021
Mediocre flyover.

grin grin

Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by PHijo(m): 1:30am On Mar 28, 2021
plaindealer:

lmao...

You mean you are Wike is your governor? No wonder.

Rivers is the richest state in Nigeria with just 5 million people, but it has the second-largest debt in Nigeria, N266 Billion.

But the useless man has nothing meaningful to show, but he imports other useless people from out of state to commission his dirty and mediocre projects..

He rents canopy, chairs, tables, make signs with posters and invites the whole of rivers to commission dirty road with red carpet.

Wike is one of the most useless and incompetent governors in Nigeria...

Ganduje is a million times better than Wike many times over..

Shame on you...

Shame on you! Much of that debt was created by Ganduje's friend, Amaechi. People like you never complained when Amaechi stole our money and used it to sponsor Buhari. If nothing else, Wike is a trillion times better than Buhari.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by plaindealer: 1:32am On Mar 28, 2021
Ganduje world-class flyover and interchange..

grin grin grin

Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by plaindealer: 1:35am On Mar 28, 2021
PHijo:

Shame on you! Much of that debt was created by Ganduje's friend, Amaechi. People like you never complained when Amaechi stole our money and used it to sponsor Buhari. If nothing else, Wike is a trillion times better than Buhari.

Cry me a river...

grin grin
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by PHijo(m): 1:39am On Mar 28, 2021
plaindealer:

Cry me a river...

grin grin

Cry me an ocean!
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by plaindealer: 1:42am On Mar 28, 2021
PHijo:

Cry me an ocean!

How come you can not show us what Wike did with your money and let us compare with Ganduje?

Shebi you said your useless wike is better.?
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by plaindealer: 1:43am On Mar 28, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by PHijo(m): 1:44am On Mar 28, 2021
plaindealer:

How come you can not show us what Wike did with your money and let us compare with Ganduje?

Shebi you said your useless wike is better.?

This topic is about Ganduje, if you want to talk about Wike start a thread and we can talk about him there.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by plaindealer: 1:49am On Mar 28, 2021
PHijo:

This topic is about Ganduje, if you want to talk about Wike start a thread and we can talk about him there.

lmao... but you can boast that your worthless and mediocre wike is better, now shame don catch you that you can not even prove it..

Shame on you..

grin grin
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by plaindealer: 1:53am On Mar 28, 2021
Rivers State has the Highest Misery Index in Nigeria

Rivers state has the highest unemployment rate of 41.8% and a misery index of 79.87. The state’s economic activity is concentrated on oil and gas, which involves automated processes and requires low human capital.

https://brandspurng.com/2017/12/30/rivers-state-has-the-highest-misery-index-in-nigeria/

Rivas state under useless wike has the unemployment rate and the highest misery index in Nigeria...

So what happened to human capital development in Rivers?

No wonder they are all cultists including the wike himself.

Very horrible way to live..
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by PHijo(m): 2:02am On Mar 28, 2021
plaindealer:

lmao... but you can boast that your worthless and mediocre wike is better, now shame don catch you that you can not even prove it..

Shame on you..

grin grin

Shame? Why should I be ashamed?

Abeg leave matter!

I abuse Wike here but he is better than Ganduje or Buhari. That's a fact. For me no governor in Nigeria is doing well.

Ironically Ganduje and Wike are amongst the few I can say are trying. My grouse with Ganduje is the kickbacks and the human capital development Kwakwanso made mention of.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by plaindealer: 2:11am On Mar 28, 2021
[s]
PHijo:

Shame? Why should I be ashamed?

Abeg leave matter!

I abuse Wike here but he is better than Ganduje or Buhari. That's a fact. For me no governor in Nigeria is doing well.

Ironically Ganduje and Wike are amongst the few I can say are trying. My grouse with Ganduje is the kickbacks and the human capital development Kwakwanso made mention of.
[/s]

Wike is mediocre and beneath Ganduje..
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by plaindealer: 2:19am On Mar 28, 2021
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by plaindealer: 2:21am On Mar 28, 2021
If I hear useless, noisy and empty barrel wike one more time, na thunder go scatter you..

Ganduje is better and more accomplished than all the governors in the SS and SE combined..
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by PHijo(m): 2:30am On Mar 28, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Wike is mediocre and beneath Ganduje..

Your opinion
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by VictorUSA(m): 2:46am On Mar 28, 2021
When two senseless people meet the whole thing go bad.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by plaindealer: 2:58am On Mar 28, 2021
PHijo:

Your opinion

No, a fact that I proved with facts and that you are unable to prove wrong, all you have is mouth, no action.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by Masterito(m): 5:16am On Mar 28, 2021
Where did you see Tinubu in my comment? By the way you are foolish. Tinubu had a IGR that was even twice bigger than Ebonyi. Lagos was former capital of Nigeria so you should know what it means when it comes to business and commerce. Lagos has the capacity to beat any state when it comes to IGR.
Tap0lane:
Fool, the Tinubu you insult today across Alaigbo was receiving less than 1/10th what Ebonyi in 2021 but had the ingenuity to grow 500 million into trillions for the good of Lagos but the lunatic that governor Alaigbo are unable to grow the billions being given monthly in federal allocation by just N10 yet it is those that have proven to be superior to your fathers that you insult daily.

Is growing IGR to beta the lot of the wretched South not one of what you dead brain governor should be working ? That aside since fool like you also understand Ganduje receive more allocation n undertake beta quality projects than all the governor in Alaigbo with the exception of none why do you not praise him for this singular effort considering the bunch of failures that rule over Igboland.

Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by plaindealer: 6:15am On Mar 28, 2021
Masterito:
What is the monthly or annual allocation given to Kano and Ebonyi? Please remind me.

Kano Population - 13 million

Ebonyi - 3 million

Kano is more than 4 times the size of Ebonyi by population so your comparison sounds very flawed.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by Masterito(m): 6:18am On Mar 28, 2021
You understand nothing. Population is even a big advantage for Kano. I
plaindealer:

Kano Population - 13 million

Ebonyi - 3 million

Kano is more than 4 times the size of Ebonyi by population so your comparison sounds very flawed.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic by bewla(m): 12:43pm On Mar 28, 2021
slivertongue:
governor scamming President.
President scamming the people,
APC scamming their party members.

APC is a party of scammers.
scammers congress
Join the winning team and take your share it will soon change

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning / Protesters Storm Justice Mary Odili’s Private Residence In Abuja / Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.