Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,854 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

But Why Is Nnamdi Kanu's Junior Sister Still In The "Zoo" Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / But Why Is Nnamdi Kanu's Junior Sister Still In The "Zoo" Police (3539 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix) / Is Nnamdi Kanu And Trump Right? Jubril Appears Younger Than 'Lifeless' Buhari. / Who's Interest Is Nnamdi Kanu Now Serving? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: But Why Is Nnamdi Kanu's Junior Sister Still In The "Zoo" Police by Nigeriabiafra82: 7:37am On Mar 27, 2021
ablejesus26:

Ok.

but you and other ipob were jubilating when godforsaken uncircumcised criminals were killing sons, fathers and brothers of Families in Ala Igbo putting tears and sorrow in their house hold

now ordinary small question you are typing jagons.

Why and wat is mnk's sister still doing in the Force

Let's just hope dat kanu calls himself and you and your fellas to order before it gets to the point when we will start fishing you all out from our midst.

We will continue to sing it and cry it loud there is no place for terrorism in Igbo

Ipob call yourselves to order now if it's to change leadership.
It is an error to celebrate the death of fellow Igbos for any reason at all

ndi ojoo ,ndi ihu abuo

can just imagine the level of wickedness.
Who is that person jubilating?
Or are you lost?

Re: But Why Is Nnamdi Kanu's Junior Sister Still In The "Zoo" Police by ablejesus26(m): 7:42am On Mar 27, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

Who is that person jubilating?
Or are you lost?

ok so when do you plan to attack Kanu's sister who is in the police force so that her household can cry too

since you want an eye for an eye so everyone can go blind

Ipob is getting everything wrong and if it turns out that they have an hand in killing Igbo sons on Igbo soil they will loose all the sympathy they have gathered,a seccessionist group whose foundation is imbibed in peaceful agitation has no business in carrying Arms.

You guys should restructure bcus of recent ipob is going off
Re: But Why Is Nnamdi Kanu's Junior Sister Still In The "Zoo" Police by Nigeriabiafra82: 7:55am On Mar 27, 2021
ablejesus26:

ok so when do you plan to attack Kanu's sister who is in the police force so that her household can cry too

since you want an eye for an eye so everyone can go blind

Ipob is getting everything wrong and if it turns out that they have an hand in killing Igbo sons on Igbo soil they will loose all the sympathy they have gathered,a seccessionist group whose foundation is imbibed in peaceful agitation has no business in carrying Arms.

You guys should restructure bcus of recent ipob is going off
Blablablabla
Go and attack her,
Re: But Why Is Nnamdi Kanu's Junior Sister Still In The "Zoo" Police by ablejesus26(m): 8:13am On Mar 27, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

Blablablabla
Go and attack her,

Akwa unu afugo onye ihu abuo ☹️☹️☹️

but you ignominiously and unblushingly celebrated when other people lost their loved one��

You and your cohorts will be put to maximum shame

don't bother quoting me again, cuz I won't read the further gag and shenanigans you will definitely write I don't fancy having a discuss with your kind.

Re: But Why Is Nnamdi Kanu's Junior Sister Still In The "Zoo" Police by AfonjaFula: 8:43am On Mar 27, 2021
Chibuike21:

Bros but why is Ohamadike's sister still in the Nigerian Police force.

Those IPObian's are very stubborn. What wait let's invade with our Western brothers first then we come back to them.
Pls invading Yoruba is not conquest, d are part of our own.
My mother is Yoruba my father is Fula

1 Like 1 Share

Re: But Why Is Nnamdi Kanu's Junior Sister Still In The "Zoo" Police by mu2sa2: 8:53am On Mar 27, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu:
formerly Nigerian now British citizen;
formerly Christian now in Judaism;
formerly igbo now jew;
presently a fugitive and master scammer.
(For more information contact radio biafra).
Re: But Why Is Nnamdi Kanu's Junior Sister Still In The "Zoo" Police by Nigeriabiafra82: 9:00am On Mar 27, 2021
ablejesus26:

Akwa unu afugo onye ihu abuo ☹️☹️☹️

but you ignominiously and unblushingly celebrated when other people lost their loved one��

You and your cohorts will be put to maximum shame

don't bother quoting me again, cuz I won't read the further gag and shenanigans you will definitely write I don't fancy having a discuss with your kind.
Mtcheeeeew
Re: But Why Is Nnamdi Kanu's Junior Sister Still In The "Zoo" Police by sharpsecret: 9:46am On Mar 27, 2021
ablejesus26:

Ok.

but you and other ipob were jubilating when godforsaken uncircumcised criminals were killing sons, fathers and brothers of Families in Ala Igbo putting tears and sorrow in their house hold

now ordinary small question you are typing jagons.

Why and wat is mnk's sister still doing in the Force

Let's just hope dat kanu calls himself and you and your fellas to order before it gets to the point when we will start fishing you all out from our midst.

We will continue to sing it and cry it loud there is no place for terrorism in Igbo

Ipob call yourselves to order now if it's to change leadership.
It is an error to celebrate the death of fellow Igbos for any reason at all

ndi ojoo ,ndi ihu abuo

can just imagine the level of wickedness.
kanu has a lot of informants in the zoo force,thats how he gets all those vital information dat helps bring the zoo down,.2mrw u wil stil ask why he stil remain a prince in d zoo
Re: But Why Is Nnamdi Kanu's Junior Sister Still In The "Zoo" Police by Fahdiga(m): 9:53am On Mar 27, 2021
hollah123:
Kanu can never b wrong,what ever he says must always b right?

He calls them bastards n they defended him by saying it's an emotional outburst,he call them pigs n idiots n their response is leave us alone.

So Kanu can never b wrong, someone who insulted all their elders n they still keep hailing him.
He called all igbo women prostitutes n they still tell him ride on

to all the ipob miscreants.... fahdiga justosee princeoflagos bigsarah optionalY09 selemempe rugaria gidgiddy officialgarri Eastlink proeast2 hammervj Asgard13 afonjaconehead afonjacow cyynthiakiss rawhumper donstan18 adadike kriss216

Is Nnamdi Kanu above mistake?
What do you have to say about the fifty million naira Tinubu donated to the victims of Katsina market fire without donating a kobo to your kinsmen suffering everyday in Benin Republic IDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: But Why Is Nnamdi Kanu's Junior Sister Still In The "Zoo" Police by ablejesus26(m): 10:11am On Mar 27, 2021
sharpsecret:
[s]kanu has a lot of informants in the zoo force,thats how he gets all those vital information dat helps bring the zoo down,.2mrw u wil stil ask why he stil remain a prince in d zoo[/s]

Mthweeee wats this nigga typing

Re: But Why Is Nnamdi Kanu's Junior Sister Still In The "Zoo" Police by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 27, 2021
peacekante:

But the other Igbos KANU ask his Gunmen to murder doesn't have the right to Continue their job right?

KANU juju really strong for you guys I swear.
am not member of ipob but their is no convincing that the unkwon gunmen are from ipob but i think his sister can still be a victim like the police stations they attacked i doubt there are particular people they omit
and i doubt his sister being member of npf are u ok now
Re: But Why Is Nnamdi Kanu's Junior Sister Still In The "Zoo" Police by AdakaBoro8(m): 2:21pm On Mar 27, 2021
Muna4real:
I'm very sorry to say this but anybody that believes this fake news is a FOOL. Very stupid. Do you think the federal government would retain a relative of kanu in the police force? By the way, what makes you think any of kanu's relations would still be in Nigeria?

Some people would just come out and talk rubbish. Kanu has only one sister and she is into music. Stop the spread of fake news.
and what is her name? i want to search her in the music.

(1) (2) (Reply)

JUST-IN: Prof Soyinka Is Dead / Ogun PDP Crisis: Jimi Lawal Writes EFCC, ICPC, Denies Forging Delegates List / How Igbos Voted For MKO Abiola In 1993 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.