Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,977 members, 7,866,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:34 PM

Why Did The White Man Bring Education To Africa - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did The White Man Bring Education To Africa (994 Views)

If The Bible Will Take Africans To Heaven, Will The White Man Bring It To Africa / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Offers Free Education To 400 Children / Why Did The Catholic Church Decide That Priests Should Be Celibate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did The White Man Bring Education To Africa by 1Sharon(f): 6:11pm On Mar 27, 2021
donnie:

No they were white, like your white Jesus...
What a shame and disgrace. angry

Are you dumb? So because the Arabs aren't black, they must automatically be white?

How many races exist on this earth?

black and white is literally all you know?

And who told you I accept Jesus?

You sound stúpid.
Re: Why Did The White Man Bring Education To Africa by donnie(m): 6:23pm On Mar 27, 2021
1Sharon:

Are you dumb? So because the Arabs aren't black, they must automatically be white?

How many races exist on this earth?

black and white is literally all you know?

And who told you I accept Jesus?

You sound stúpid.

Go and sit down somewhere... ignoramus.
You want to bring those your mixed whitish arabs and jews from Turkey into the equation enh?

Some of us see beyond all the propaganda of Hollywood and the Illuminati. I have no problem with that... they're fighting for survival as a race that is prone to extinction. My problem is with the brainwashed, black thick-lipped slaves that have refused to wake up and stop worshipping white man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did The White Man Bring Education To Africa by 1Sharon(f): 6:26pm On Mar 27, 2021
donnie:

Go and sit down somewhere... ignoramus.
You want to bring those your mixed arabs and jews from Turkey into the equation enh?

Some of us see beyond all the propaganda of Hollywood and the Illuminati. I have no problem with that... they're fighting for survival as a race that is prone to extinction. My problem is with the brainwashed, black thick-lipped slaves that have refused to wake up and stop worshipping white man.

What are the mixed Arabs and Jews mixed with?
Re: Why Did The White Man Bring Education To Africa by orunto27: 7:24pm On Mar 27, 2021
The White Man wants to relate very well with Africans and wanted to talk with common UNDERSTANDING.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muhammad Humiliated A Blind Man For This Stupid Reason / Daddy Freeze Invites Isaac Oyedepo To Explain Why He Buried Bibles As Pillars / How God Revealed To Me This Deep Secrets Of The Underworld.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.