Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

happy birthday to me [photos] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / happy birthday to me [photos] (8863 Views)

I Bet You Can't Last 2mins In Bed With Me (photos) / Ebonylips' Son: Girls In My School Are Chasing Me (photos) / This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: happy birthday to me [photos] by Okikiade03: 1:40pm On Mar 27, 2021
Becca350:
birthday girl
More prosperous days,week and month ahead ❤
Happy birthday Bee
Re: happy birthday to me [photos] by Ginaz(f): 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2021
richmond500:
this girl was suppose to have a fun day today but Ginaz don make her log out

I didn't make her logged out, I was only stating a fact. But don't you worry, she will come online to check her big ass complimentary comments. tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: happy birthday to me [photos] by richmond500: 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2021
Ginaz:

I didn't make her logged out, I was only stating a fact. But don't you worry, she will come online to check her big ass complimentary comments. tongue
after all the comments she received? I don't think she's coming back lol.
Re: happy birthday to me [photos] by Warlord2014(m): 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2021
Becca350:
Good morning nairalanders today is a day I want to come out in the open to celebrate my day, It has never been easy leaving inside your closet for over 21 years of your life , I won't want to bore you guys with my wahala but nairaland has been a place that have really build my confidence in my day to day living, I don't celebrate birthdays or talk about it you know why ??
because instead of people to celebrate me they always sees me as a sex object with disheartening comments like, wow big ass laddy,, your are huge.. can we meet I will pay what u want.. even my lecturers in school do same in class they will be like where is that girl with a big ass.

this comments has really gotten me depressed, so because of this I have always mentain my lane and this is turning me to an introvert, no friends, no body to associate with, always reserve and it seems like my life was a waste. But the few time I have been on nairaland going through people's thread and comment I think I can do better and what people thinks about me don't really matter anymore, im better than their negative reviews and yes I'm the big ass girl I have accepted the name and my only problem now is to learn how to socialize with friends and colleagues...

so today is my day pls someone should show some love happy birthday day to me (the big ass girl)

many more years to come.... pls someone should show love oooo even if una send me money e no go bad if is call u can give me I will be happy or u can add me up on WhatsApp or Instagram @ bella_heart or WhatsApp 09024227961...

Sorry pls pardon my write-ups i'm new here I don't know how to compose a nice thread.

�️‍��️‍��️‍��️‍��
rainbow King
happy birthday to you...please make sure you fill the BB9ja audition form.
I am sure the whole world would love to see the beautiful feature your moma planted behind you.

1 Like

Re: happy birthday to me [photos] by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 27, 2021
Becca350:
Good morning nairalanders today is a day I want to come out in the open to celebrate my day, It has never been easy leaving inside your closet for over 21 years of your life , I won't want to bore you guys with my wahala but nairaland has been a place that have really build my confidence in my day to day living, I don't celebrate birthdays or talk about it you know why ??
because instead of people to celebrate me they always sees me as a sex object with disheartening comments like, wow big ass laddy,, your are huge.. can we meet I will pay what u want.. even my lecturers in school do same in class they will be like where is that girl with a big ass.

this comments has really gotten me depressed, so because of this I have always mentain my lane and this is turning me to an introvert, no friends, no body to associate with, always reserve and it seems like my life was a waste. But the few time I have been on nairaland going through people's thread and comment I think I can do better and what people thinks about me don't really matter anymore, im better than their negative reviews and yes I'm the big ass girl I have accepted the name and my only problem now is to learn how to socialize with friends and colleagues...

so today is my day pls someone should show some love happy birthday day to me (the big ass girl)

many more years to come.... pls someone should show love oooo even if una send me money e no go bad if is call u can give me I will be happy or u can add me up on WhatsApp or Instagram @ bella_heart or WhatsApp 09024227961...

Sorry pls pardon my write-ups i'm new here I don't know how to compose a nice thread.

�️‍��️‍��️‍��️‍��
rainbow King

Upcoming working boy, I see you. You still need a lot of blending and tushing up. But hook go still hold fish with this one too. I trust them Konji People. Your Superiors dey here dey observe you.......

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: happy birthday to me [photos] by Oturatetuala(m): 2:14pm On Mar 27, 2021
Happy birthday you are doing well. Long life and prosperity!
Re: happy birthday to me [photos] by Becca350(f): 2:18pm On Mar 27, 2021
Evolutionlove:

Upcoming working boy, I see you. You still need a lot of blending and tushing up. But hook go still hold fish with this one too. I trust them Konji People. Your Superiors dey here dey observe you.......
what is this one saying
Re: happy birthday to me [photos] by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 27, 2021
Becca350:

is opera mini maybe is because I'm on freee basics I guess

Werey guy wey Dey disguise.
My dear nairalanders try using true caller to dial d number lets see d name that pops up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: happy birthday to me [photos] by Becca350(f): 2:22pm On Mar 27, 2021
Sophieeeri:

My dear nairalanders try using true caller to dial d number lets see d name that pops up
another one
Re: happy birthday to me [photos] by Isaacakin76(m): 2:50pm On Mar 27, 2021
Happy birthday Becca... can I call you??
Re: happy birthday to me [photos] by Thelucifer666(m): 3:11pm On Mar 27, 2021
Anal go sweet for this one sha
Re: happy birthday to me [photos] by Biyonce(f): 3:13pm On Mar 27, 2021
Happy birthday sweetie kiss
Re: happy birthday to me [photos] by YourMajesty(m): 3:34pm On Mar 27, 2021
Ginaz:
What I find ironical was what you said.

You said everyone sexualize you , your lecturers called you big ass, which triggers depression in you.

It's hypocritical you found no useful alphabet of the English language to describe yourself but you used "big ass" same so called words that left you depressed to thoroughly sexualized and introduced your personal on a forum few people know you.

Ironic.
Ignore that dude masquerading as female here.

1 Like

Re: happy birthday to me [photos] by YourMajesty(m): 3:37pm On Mar 27, 2021
Ginaz:

The person who you replied with this comment is a notorious asslicker and has multiple accounts here.

Don't be surprised if he's the owner of this Becca account.
Re: happy birthday to me [photos] by Thugnificent(m): 3:40pm On Mar 27, 2021
I swear the op is a guy with hairy balls�

2 Likes

Re: happy birthday to me [photos] by Keketu(m): 3:50pm On Mar 27, 2021
Becca350:

�️‍��️‍��️‍��️‍��
rainbow King
wow can you pm me thank
Re: happy birthday to me [photos] by majemuoluwa45075: 3:51pm On Mar 27, 2021
one-piece what inspired ur moniker?
I saw u viewing the thread, is it about luffy's adventure?

1 Like

Re: happy birthday to me [photos] by greymiles: 4:12pm On Mar 27, 2021
Becca350:

forget what u saw on Facebook I'm not doing that shit anymore
richmond500:
nope, its a lady, I think she's a lesbian
Wen it’s not that u are running mad... how will u create two account and be replying urself?
To chase clout or what?
Re: happy birthday to me [photos] by Becca350(f): 4:15pm On Mar 27, 2021
greymiles:

Wen it’s not that u are running mad... how will u create two account and be replying urself?
To chase clout or what?

is enough pls maybe I should deactivate this account the negative comments are becoming too much to bear
Re: happy birthday to me [photos] by anslemarinze52(m): 4:31pm On Mar 27, 2021
lasisi69:
you are a real nigga...

swrs bro.......na guy de behind that moniker

3 Likes

Re: happy birthday to me [photos] by Becca350(f): 4:32pm On Mar 27, 2021
Sophieeeri:

why not do that your self
Re: happy birthday to me [photos] by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 27, 2021
Happy birthday Becky(make God sama you with more wisdom like this wan cheesy, life and more ikebe to your back).

Rock your body like it's yours (well, it's yours actually).

But, this thing dey somehow sha.
Make I no talk before they say my mouth e too sharp.

See as our nairaland brostitutes line up for queue cheesy

E be like say this new business scheme go move well well.
Re: happy birthday to me [photos] by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 27, 2021
Thugnificent:
I swear the op is a guy with hairy balls�

Why not call her and confirm first.

Lol
Nairaland is like every other platform, you'll surely meet people like her in it.

Shoot your shot, don't be shy.
Re: happy birthday to me [photos] by Thugnificent(m): 4:54pm On Mar 27, 2021
StacyO:

Why not call her and confirm first.

Lol
Nairaland is like every other platform, you'll surely meet people like her in it.

Shoot your shot, don't be shy.
When I'm not gay lipsrsealed
Re: happy birthday to me [photos] by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 27, 2021
Thugnificent:
When I'm not gay
You conclude way too fast. shocked
Re: happy birthday to me [photos] by kendrick93(m): 5:06pm On Mar 27, 2021
21 with all that a$$..
Trouble
Re: happy birthday to me [photos] by richmond500: 5:43pm On Mar 27, 2021
greymiles:

To chase clout or what?
me reply myself? lol
Re: happy birthday to me [photos] by richmond500: 5:46pm On Mar 27, 2021
YourMajesty:
The person who you replied with this comment is a notorious asslicker and has multiple accounts here.

u know there was a time someone said I am same person with mannabbqgr.
funny guys
Re: happy birthday to me [photos] by richmond500: 5:48pm On Mar 27, 2021
YourMajesty:

u just conclude say I be same person as Becca.
I have been on NL as far back as 2014 and I have had only one moniker, this is my second moniker
Re: happy birthday to me [photos] by richmond500: 5:49pm On Mar 27, 2021
greymiles:

To chase clout or what?
the reason why I concluded she's a lesbian was because I searched her on Fbk and find some stuffs that I won't share
Re: happy birthday to me [photos] by YourMajesty(m): 5:51pm On Mar 27, 2021
richmond500:
the reason why I concluded she's a lesbian was because I searched her on Fbk and find some stuffs that I won't share
Are you that jobless to go search for pussy?

Control your hormones, so you won't be regarded as a randy he-goat.

1 Like

Re: happy birthday to me [photos] by richmond500: 5:59pm On Mar 27, 2021
YourMajesty:
Are you that jobless to go search for pussy?

Control your hormones, so you won't be regarded as a randy he-goat.
Are u really serious u little pipsqueak.
I had my doubts about her and felt she's a clout chaser and a guy is behind that moniker, I had to search on fbk.
what is wrong with searching someone on fbk?
I saw some comments that made me felt she's a lesbian and she admitted she was a lesbian.

Well, as long as u don't think I am the owner of both but just a pußsy hunter, I think we are making progress.

There isn't anything wrong with pußsy hunting as long as it doesn't do me any harm.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Curvy Lady Leading Worship And Praise In Church / Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man / I Masturbated Instead Of Releasing Sperm Blood Came Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.