Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Aba By-Election: APC Already Rigging The Poll In All Units - Chimaobi Ebisike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba By-Election: APC Already Rigging The Poll In All Units - Chimaobi Ebisike (12087 Views)

Newly Completed Cemetery Road Aba By Otti / Aba By-Election: APGA Crisis Deepens as Ichita Withdraws Over Threat to Life / Governor Ikpeazu Reacts To The Killing Of Keke Rider In Aba By Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba By-Election: APC Already Rigging The Poll In All Units - Chimaobi Ebisike by Mavrick2012: 7:36pm On Mar 27, 2021
Youngleo17:
Pls i need 3k... If anyone can assist me pls i need 3k
you sef,drop akant nomba na
Re: Aba By-Election: APC Already Rigging The Poll In All Units - Chimaobi Ebisike by younglleo: 9:44pm On Mar 27, 2021
Mavrick2012:
you sef,drop akant nomba na
0 5 6 2 4 8 0 2 7 5
Gtbank
Leonard
Re: Aba By-Election: APC Already Rigging The Poll In All Units - Chimaobi Ebisike by Okwyjesus(m): 11:03pm On Mar 27, 2021
Onepeople:
With the abysmal performance of pdp over the past 20years, pdp should not expect abia state state vote,is unfortunate ouk is not the change we desire, but anything different from what we have is welcome.
Gbam.
Am behind you.
Re: Aba By-Election: APC Already Rigging The Poll In All Units - Chimaobi Ebisike by Sicilyjoe: 11:39pm On Mar 27, 2021
Lol pdp is the master rigger what I saw today at polling unit as an observa should be left untold, pdp rigged with impunity even with present of security agent and inec official after they must have settled them with huge amount of money, I have my evidence
Re: Aba By-Election: APC Already Rigging The Poll In All Units - Chimaobi Ebisike by garfield1: 11:55pm On Mar 27, 2021
Sicilyjoe:
Lol pdp is the master rigger what I saw today at polling unit as an observa should be left untold, pdp rigged with impunity even with present of security agent and inec official after they must have settled them with huge amount of money, I have my evidence

My brother, apc will continue rigging also.
Cc fergie,kalu,silver tongue,kahal....
Re: Aba By-Election: APC Already Rigging The Poll In All Units - Chimaobi Ebisike by PAWG(m): 11:58pm On Mar 27, 2021
Lcf69:
Crying wolf is the new normal with Nigerian political class...... PINNED.

Exactly, losing blues
Re: Aba By-Election: APC Already Rigging The Poll In All Units - Chimaobi Ebisike by maasoap(m): 1:58pm On Mar 28, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Yeah...of course! ‘Saintly’ Buhari was set to sweep the polls in the SE and SS in 2015 ....but for PDPs massive rigging! shocked

You dumbos must think you’re dealing with kids! wink

Well, you got the gist

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IGR: Ogun Refutes Budgit Report, As NBS Confirms State’s True Position / Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Nigerians To Protect Their Votes To Avoid Rigging / NAF Destroys Illegal Oil Barges in Rivers State In Fresh Raid (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.