Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Have You Ever Dated An Introvert? Share Your Experience(s) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dated An Introvert? Share Your Experience(s) (4429 Views)

Have You Ever Dated An Ashawo Before ? (share Ur Experience) / Have You Ever Dated An Introvert? Share Your Experience(s) / Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Dated An Introvert? Share Your Experience(s) by kalu61(m): 10:33pm On Mar 27, 2021
jelel6:

Nope, more like many introverts have discovered most people are just bland, basic and very ordinary. Instead of having brain hemorrhaging conversations with such people, they prefer to keep their thoughts for themselves.

But when they do see that person who's reflective, self-conscious, and regard every word spoken as a part of their personalities, then they are who they are - which is not any form of extroverts.
You just said it all. Instead of unnecessary argument. Just agree grin. They feel like they won not knowing you are trying to avoid having brain knock (engine). grin

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated An Introvert? Share Your Experience(s) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 27, 2021
Afamsi:
Provided you dont take them for granted or try to suppress them, they are the most loving, loyal and committed fellas.
Thumbs up, you get the gist.

Do any of the above to me, then you'll realise you're sitting on gun powder.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated An Introvert? Share Your Experience(s) by Lizzydonnah(f): 11:48pm On Mar 27, 2021
kingvomlotus12:
lol this is me

This is actually me grin
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Introvert? Share Your Experience(s) by Nikes(m): 10:15am On Mar 29, 2021
Cakhama:

It's a bit inaccurate to assume that introverted adults suffer from low self-esteem. If anything, the opposite could be the case.

I am an introvert and I can tell you it's not because of any esteem-related issue. I just like my space, doing things my way and at my pace and being around many people limits that, not to mention being required to have conversations about stuff I find rather uninteresting.

Secondly, I hate drama and will go to great lengths to avoid it. I am not built for endurance, so protecting my peace of mind is a full-time job for me. If that means becoming an introvert, then so be it.

Introverts may come off as snobbish, aloof, moody, and in some cases people who lack self-esteem, but in reality they are just individuals who yearn for tranquility. We're protective of our boundaries.

God, everything here is just a perfect description of me.
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Introvert? Share Your Experience(s) by Nikes(m): 10:18am On Mar 29, 2021
Afamsi:
Provided you dont take them for granted or try to suppress them, they are the most loving, loyal, committed and peaceful fellas.

I used to be very loyal to a lot of my homies but as soon as those mofos started looking down on me, taking that loyalty for foolishness, I detached in a minute. Can't be an introvert and have people trying to make me feel any less of myself

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated An Introvert? Share Your Experience(s) by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 29, 2021
Nikes:

God, everything here is just a perfect description of me.

Only an introvert will understand. wink
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Introvert? Share Your Experience(s) by Nikes(m): 10:48am On Mar 29, 2021
I'm an introvert
I detest loud parties
I prefer playing with my pet than going out with friends
I love my peace of mind
Give me food, water and books and lock me up for a year, I wouldn't care one bit
I could let you have your way than have you bring unnecessary drama around me
I could take a longer path so as to avoid greeting people
I detest having visitors
I hate to break promises
I switch personalities, that my colleagues have no idea I'm an introvert.
I observe and analyze people a lot and pick out even the most minute detail about them. My first 10mins with people determines if I wanna roll with them or not.

Not being the type who likes to be out there, I taught myself how to dance(hiphop dance) right in my house

I use different accents to speak base on my audience, situation and mood(Hausa, igbo, yoruba, Tiv, plateau, American, British, Italian and Russian accents). It kinda made me a bit interesting to people

I taught myself voice acting(still learning sha)

Now, what were you saying about introverts being Bleep ups again?

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated An Introvert? Share Your Experience(s) by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 29, 2021
Everyday i wake, i just give God thanks for creating me as an Introvert... I have so much inner peace in me...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated An Introvert? Share Your Experience(s) by kingvomlotus12: 4:03pm On Mar 29, 2021
mboii:

Why's it like that?
cus we value our selves and space per say....
introverts are very introspective, if we find out you're bland (which usually takes minutes) we shut you off, we're very deep and notice tiny details, and we get to choose people they don't choose us...
some peeps say we're very boring psh!! get to see the fun side and you'll be obsessed!
and we're generally honest, caring and trust worthy people. people tell me secrets things I didn't even ask of.. life's good as an introvert and I thank JAH I was created this way peace

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated An Introvert? Share Your Experience(s) by kingvomlotus12: 4:07pm On Mar 29, 2021
Nikes:
I'm an introvert
I detest loud parties
I prefer playing with my pet than going out with friends
I love my peace of mind
Give me food, water and books and lock me up for a year, I wouldn't care one bit
I could let you have your way than have you bring unnecessary drama around me
I could take a longer path so as to avoid greeting people
I detest having visitors
I hate to break promises
I switch personalities, that my colleagues have no idea I'm an introvert.
I observe and analyze people a lot and pick out even the most minute detail about them. My first 10mins with people determines if I wanna roll with them or not.

Not being the type who likes to be out there, I taught myself how to dance(hiphop dance) right in my house

I use different accents to speak base on my audience, situation and mood(Hausa, igbo, yoruba, Tiv, plateau, American, British, Italian and Russian accents). It kinda made me a bit interesting to people

I taught myself voice acting(still learning sha)

Now, what were you saying about introverts being Bleep ups again?

very impressive man, I've been trying the voice acting think and I must say it's fun and crazy too...I try to be as quiet as possible so my nabours don't thing I'm going nutts loo
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Introvert? Share Your Experience(s) by Nikes(m): 12:43pm On Mar 30, 2021
kingvomlotus12:
very impressive man, I've been trying the voice acting think and I must say it's fun and crazy too...I try to be as quiet as possible so my nabours don't thing I'm going nutts loo
grin grin grin
Omo I no dey send o. I dey raise voice even for night when I'm doing voice over. It's crazy and fun seriously. I once did one where I had to expose my body to the cold of the night to achieve a deeper villain kinda voice the next day.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated An Introvert? Share Your Experience(s) by kingvomlotus12: 1:14pm On Mar 30, 2021
Nikes:

grin grin grin
Omo I no dey send o. I dey raise voice even for night when I'm doing voice over. It's crazy and fun seriously. I once did one where I had to expose my body to the cold of the night to achieve a deeper villain kinda voice the next day.
if you expose yourself to cold, you'll have a dip voice? or it's those morning voice?. I talk slow and calm though and girls find it attractive lol
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Introvert? Share Your Experience(s) by Afamsi: 1:46pm On Mar 30, 2021
Nikes:

I used to be very loyal to a lot of my homies but as soon as those mofos started looking down on me, taking that loyalty for foolishness, I detached in a minute. Can't be an introvert and have people trying to make me feel any less of myself
people tend to take our loyalty for weakness
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Introvert? Share Your Experience(s) by Nikes(m): 4:33pm On Mar 30, 2021
kingvomlotus12:
if you expose yourself to cold, you'll have a dip voice? or it's those morning voice?. I talk slow and calm though and girls find it attractive lol
Ok, it was a one time deliberate act. I caught cold and catarrh the next day which was what made my voice sound exactly how I wanted. It was a dumb move sha but I still did the voice over anyhow. I coulda just used my morning or night voice if not for the cracks. And yea, girl like the slow and calm voice with a tinge of the british accent

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated An Introvert? Share Your Experience(s) by Nikes(m): 4:33pm On Mar 30, 2021
Afamsi:
people tend to take our loyalty for weakness
Exactly
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Introvert? Share Your Experience(s) by JentuPrinz(m): 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2021
IlufoyeOlamife:

what kind of peace are you talking about? 1). peace of mind 2). peace of the body 3). peace of soul 4.) peace of heart
Peace of mind

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Peep My Neighbor When She Was Taking Her Bath Now Am In Love With Her / Why Am I Starting To Dislike Nigerian Men? / How Can I Overcome Shyness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.