Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Wealthy Damsel Bemoans Her Ill-luck With Men Despite Her Prolonged Virginity. 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wealthy Damsel Bemoans Her Ill-luck With Men Despite Her Prolonged Virginity. 1 (680 Views)

She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. / Wealthy Damsel Bemoans Her Ill-luck With Men Despite Her Prolonged Virginity. 2 / Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wealthy Damsel Bemoans Her Ill-luck With Men Despite Her Prolonged Virginity. 1 by Lusciousseries: 12:22pm On Mar 27, 2021
. Telema loses focus as well as her men. While she flaunts her pride, men see something else. Has she given it all it takes to keep her virginity but not herself a desirable woman? Let's find out...

It looked like my lucky day as a relationship counsellor to step into an empty waiting room upon my arrival at the office. Well, not so surprised... It was Valentine's day! My candid wish was that no one would digress from the euphoria of the day to visit a relationship rehab haven... At last I might have the time I needed to prepare the piece for presentation at a couples' night event on that special day, lovers' day, So I got down to work as soon as I settled in, totally consumed in it when I got a tip off about the presence of a visitor. I guess I muttered something to my secretary before she exited. Whatever it was, I needed about half an hour to finish my write up but what sounded like a bang on the door got me startled. It didn't register that I granted the meeting with whoever yet I had a lady gaining entrance and apologizing as she did. The past days had seen all attendees come in pairs. I must confess, it's not always a walk in the park having couples consulting together. It takes much diplomacy to tackle issues without appearing like a feminist, chauvinist or any ruin to either of them. I am Telema, she said cutting through my thoughts while I beckoned her to sit. I am a frustrated single she added before making herself comfortable. I am so sorry, my visit on a day like this might ruin your schedule today. I could have gotten an appointment but am desperate...am truly sorry, she apologized some more. If it would mean anything, I quickly introduced myself to confirm to her she is meeting with the right person since it was her first visit. My frustration about men walking out on me simply because I wouldn't give in to their demand for sex hit the roof on my 36th birthday, which by the way was two days ago. It got so tempting to give away my virginity just to keep a man a little longer in my life...maybe long enough for wedding bells to ring. She continued in a raspy voice. I have toiled hard enough to be in some love nest, with a soulmate on a day like this but look at me here, she lamented.
I assume and let people vent whenever they come gushing like that, letting them speak as they wish in the first ten minutes creates conducive interactive atmosphere, enables them ease off, feel at home with me as well as gives me a vague insight into the personality and character on set. The earlier I understand, the better and quicker I can help...not getting contradictory now because that word "quick" doesn't apply in relationship repair. Uninterruptedly, She narrated her ordeal from one man to another.
....to be continued.....lusterlushlife.com.ng/blog

Re: Wealthy Damsel Bemoans Her Ill-luck With Men Despite Her Prolonged Virginity. 1 by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 27, 2021
hmm
Re: Wealthy Damsel Bemoans Her Ill-luck With Men Despite Her Prolonged Virginity. 1 by BeckettPierce: 7:37am On Aug 16, 2021
blog

(1) (Reply)

I'm Tired And Depress / Share Your Experience With Colorado Weed / Akwa Ibom People Suck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.