Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. (13773 Views)

What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . / 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React / "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 5:17pm On Jun 28, 2023
I'm Spiritualist Ade.

I know quite well some Spiritual Reasons That could be Attached to this but Honestly this Keeps me off the Balance so I decided to Share.

This Lady Is a Damsel Pretty / Beautiful, if there is another Adjective I can use I wouldn't
Hesitate, She Sounds so Intelligent, Educated ,Has Good Job, But still a spinster at 40 .

A Colleague who knew about this Was so Shocked too.

She said No Man has Ever Propose to marry her before, They Just make Friend with her after few weeks or Months, They go away.
When they first try to get Close she would be happy that the Friendship might get deeper, all of a sudden those Men just take there leave.

Even when she tries to enquire why they do not call or text anymore they just say hey, ohhh ! long time how are you, I have been busy don't worry I will talk to you later, Yet they won't Communicate any more.

She claim she is not Harsh, Friendly, Neither does she feels Proud or exhibits all those Characters that Could Chase men away.

What a world ! Yet you will see some not too good looking Ladies, yet you see Different men frolicking around them, asking for a hand in Marriage from these not too good looking lady, some does not even posses the qualities this Lady Posseses.

But here You have a Beautiful Damsel having no Man to Ask for her hand in Marriage.. Na Waooo .

I asked Her Severally, are you really sincere you don't have a Fiance OR a Deep Relationship with any Man, She said God is Her Withness.

When she Contacted me for Spiritual Help, in fact immediately she mentioned this ,I sat Myself down and think Deeply.

What Faces one person, backs another Person.
We learn Everyday.

What a Strange World we are in.

Have you Seen, Witnessed A Lady having Such Experience before?

I remain Spiritualist Ade.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Tohsynetita1: 9:08pm On Jun 28, 2023
can I meet the lady?

3 Likes

Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by roscoman: 7:00am On Jun 29, 2023
So many obstacles can Lead to this which I will enumerated below:

1. It may be from her family background she might come from a polygamous family and some forces in that family could have working against her getting a man to date not to talk to marriage.

2. Men observed ladies a lot most especially when we are having one on one talk with her for the first time.

3.Let us put Christianity or Islamic religious matter from our parential background apart. Everyone of us came from a family where they have idol gods like : Ogun, Egungun, Obatala e.t.c. We have abandoned these gods simply because we have accepted either Christianity or Islamic religious. But the bitter truth is that all these gods have one or two things doing in our life. So she should consult her parents for further guidance.

4. She shouldn't choose or selective a man she wants to marry. There is one thing we human being usually forgotting that there is destiny from God it can only be changed for good through prayers. She should be ready to marry an older and married man.

5 Likes

Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Olarewaju89: 7:26am On Jun 29, 2023
Op you self don marry? If no pls marry the lady.

Case closed

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by scrolldown88: 8:50am On Jun 29, 2023
So did you finally help her?

Life can be cruel and unfair. Some good women struggle to get 1 man, while we see some getting married for the fifth time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 12:00pm On Jun 29, 2023
scrolldown88:

Life can be cruel and unfair. Some good women struggle to get 1 man, while we see some getting married for the fifth time.
Hello, Thanks for your input, You are Right!

First Help Comes only from Almighty God.
He only uses Those he Choose to Actualise it.

In as much I always mention that all Challenges are not Spiritually caused, Also some Challenges are Deeply Spiritual.

This is the reason i always Advise the Wise only, I repeat the Wise only and not the Ignorant to always Carry out deep Spiritual Investigations to Ascertain the cause of any Predicaments. This is not US or Europe we are in Africa.

Well My Spiritual Investigations / Checks / Findings Vividly Revealed the Reason Behind it and by Gods Grace I'm on it.. It's seriously Deep which she confirms, it's an agelong issue.

For Privacy sake.. I keep it Private but Freedom is very very Achieve able.

Honestly if it has to do with her Physical Character while relating with men this would only need an Advise.but her matter is deeply Spiritual.

1 Like

Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 12:03pm On Jun 29, 2023
roscoman:

So many obstacles can Lead to this which I will enumerated below:

1. It may be from her family background she might come from a polygamous family and some forces in that family could have working against her getting a man to date not to talk to marriage.

2. Men observed ladies a lot most especially when we are having one on one talk with her for the first time.

3.Let us put Christianity or Islamic religious matter from our parential background apart. Everyone of us came from a family where they have idol gods like : Ogun, Egungun, Obatala e.t.c. We have abandoned these gods simply because we have accepted either Christianity or Islamic religious. But the bitter truth is that all these gods have one or two things doing in our life. So she should consult her parents for further guidance.

4. She shouldn't choose or selective a man she wants to marry. There is one thing we human being usually forgotting that there is destiny from God it can only be changed for good through prayers. She should be ready to marry an older and married man.

God Blesses you more.. You are not Ignorant but a Wise Person..

2 Likes

Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 2:50am On Jun 30, 2023
To Everyone, Challenges would come, No Doubt, The ones that would be so terrible with Spiritual Undertone that would be so much more Serious thereby bringing Frustrations would not come your ways.

Spirituals Are Real
Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 11:21am On Jun 30, 2023
Some things are not Ordinary.

Experiences we have sometimes has deep roots in Spiritual.

Only the Wise knows that the Physical is Controlled by the Spiritual.

Be Wise.

1 Like

Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by seniorgozman(m): 11:55am On Jun 30, 2023
I once had a friend like that, her only problem was that her Dad was into money ritual and people were running away from her family. Didn't know how to tell her the truth, just advised her to change location and in less than 2 years she got married

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 12:04pm On Jun 30, 2023
seniorgozman:
I once had a friend like that, her only problem was that her Dad was into money ritual and people were running away from her family. Didn't know how to tell her the truth, just advised her to change location and in less than 2 years she got married
Senior Man, Good You Advise her .

No Man would hear such and go ahead, the fear and Anxiety would be high.

Nevertheless, There is no distant in the Realm of the Spirits .

Paradventure the Covenants that father had is to have something to do with the Children in the Future it must affects her later.

That is if that is the case.

And Sorry is the case of the man that married her ,there is No how it won't affects the husband in one Way or the other.. In case such as to do with Using children deaths to increase his wealth. If such lady dies God forbids, It would affects the Husband and Children.

I have seen a case of a Lady in Isolo Lagos, This guy got Married to this Lady, Anytime she gets Pregnant, after two Months, She would loose the baby, Serious Bleeding.. This went on for four times. They went to Isolo General Hospital, Doctors blew Grammar upon Grammar, They left with Hopes.
Same thing Happened again twice.. Making 6 times.

Scan says all is Okay.

Her husband saw my Articles and reached me, Almighty God reveal the deep Secrets.

Father was into Occultism, Daughters Pregnancy must drop.
I challenged the Lady what happens to her Immediate Sister, She said its same.

SO MEN,WOMEN , I ADVISE YOU FOR GODS SAKE MAKE SURE, I REPEAT, MAKE SURE YOU CARRY OUT A DEEP SPIRITUAL INVESTIGATION ABOUT THE MAN OR WOMAN YOU WANT TO MARRY BEFORE THE VEIL OF LOVE COVERS YOIR SENSE OF REASONING.

I REMAIN SPIRITUALIST ADE.
Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by LikeAking: 1:37pm On Jun 30, 2023
Deepspirituals:

Paradventure the Covenants that father had is to have something to do with the Children in the Future it must affects her later.

And Sorry is the case of the man that married her ,there is No how it won't affects the husband in one Way or the other.. In case such as to do with Using children deaths to increase his wealth. If such lady dies God forbids, It would affects the Husband and Children.

I have seen a case of a Lady in Isolo Lagos, This guy got Married to this Lady, Anytime she gets Pregnant, after two Months, She would loose the baby, Serious Bleeding.. This went on for four times. They went to Isolo General Hospital, Doctors blew Grammar upon Grammar, They left with Hopes.

Scan says all is Okay.

Her husband saw my Articles and reached me, Almighty God reveal the deep Secrets.

SO MEN,WOMEN , I ADVISE YOU FOR GODS SAKE MAKE SURE, I REPEAT, MAKE SURE YOU CARRY OUT A DEEP SPIRITUAL INVESTIGATION ABOUT THE MAN OR WOMAN YOU WANT TO MARRY BEFORE THE VEIL OF LOVE COVERS YOIR SENSE OF REASONING.

Abeg carry your telescope check my own.

1 Like

Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by seniorgozman(m): 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2023
You are right, they are having small spiritual problems but she is married which was my aim of asking her to change location
Deepspirituals:

Scan says all is Okay.

Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 5:57pm On Jun 30, 2023
LikeAking:

Abeg carry your telescope check my own.

Check My Profiles below
Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Ollytblex(m): 6:55pm On Jun 30, 2023
Please send me ur phone number Spiritualist Ade..I need ur spiritual help
Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 6:05am On Jul 01, 2023
Ollytblex:
Please send me ur phone number Spiritualist Ade..I need ur spiritual help

Check My Profiles Below in Red.

Bear in Mind, That Helps only comes from Almighty God... He only Use People as a Medium

God blesses you more.
Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by FRANCISTOWN: 7:18am On Jul 01, 2023
scrolldown88:

That's called the Law of Average. It's the reason some people got good life and some don't.

Life is like a game of dice, and the figures are the possible outcomes of each event.

Good things happen to bad people and bad thing happen to good people at random.

That's the way life is, there is nothing spiritual about life. If anyone needed a cup of water , it's either they get their ass up or send someone.

No one brings a cup of water to himself by thinking it or praying it.

No spirit is responsible for giving you a cup of water, now what makes anyone think a spirit is responsible for their progress and predicament?

1 Like

Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by FRANCISTOWN: 7:22am On Jul 01, 2023
@deepspirituals
Lemme tell you something real quickly. As humans are born with different talents so we are born with different abilities.

When certain things don't work out for us, we should stop thinking it's spiritual, no matter how hard we try in life, some things won't work out for us. That's the basic truth 101. Forget all these motivational speakers.

The same way some people will never get rich, same way some people will not go into marriage, the same way some people won't have kids.

The only thing we can do is to manage the situation.

About the lady up there, is she rich enough?
If yes, why couldn't she go for artificial insemination? Carry her own kids and be fine with them?
What of surrogacy?
What of adoption?

You see?
We just like making problems out of nothing.
We love to mount unnecessary pressure on people.

What about someone who gets married at 20 and goes on to become a widow at 38?
At 40 she's still single, she's the same as a lady who has never been married all her life at 40.

Let's teach people how to manage their challenges instead of deceiving them with spiritual this and that...

I repeat. Life is physical and nothing spiritual, no spirit built these cities. Men did
Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 8:27am On Jul 01, 2023
I REPEAT ON AND ON AND ON

THAT John 4 Vs 24 God is Spirit, Those that Worships him worship him in Spirit and In Truth.. .Spirit, Spirit and Spirit.

Be Wise.. Life is more Deeper than Physical.. The Spiritual controls the Physical.
I'm not on here to engage with anyone with unnecesary arguments or Controversies... I'm good at Ignoring Ignorance.

I'm a Spiritualist and I Share from Real Life Experiences.

Be Wise, Don't permit Confusionist To get you more Confused. MANY ARE IN DEEP REAL SHIT RIGHT NOW DUE TO IGNORANCE AND CONFUSIONIST.

We have Tripartite Nature, Body, Soul and Spirits.. Your body would not Do what the soul and Spirits does...

Dreams are Spirituals, Visions are Spirituals, Demons are Real, Angels are Spirituals. Dissapointments, Failures at the Edge of Success are real, Sicknesses that defies Medical Approaches are real.

It's not about Blind Arguments, it's about Realities. Not to instil fears in anyone it's the fears that has already been experienced by People already that are shared for others to Learn.

In March 2018 ,At the General Hospital ,LASUTH IKEJA, A Man complained of chronic Stomach Pains, Took Buscopan and Flagyl as first aid, it wasn't Going down.

It became more serious, he was taken to an Hospital Along Akowonjo Way, Egbeda, an Abdominal Scan was Suggested, This was done at Klinix one of the Best Diagnostic Centre in Town at Ilupeju,Lagos .

Nothing was seen, All was Normal, Liver, Spleen, Kidneys, Pancreas, large and Small intestines was okay ,Stomach wall, All Okay.

He was Writhin in Excruciating pains all through the Scan .Even the Medical Lab. Scientist almost got fed-up but it was finally done. He was referred to LASUTH, IKEJA, Doctors don't not know what to work on... Because there was no Medical Problem seen. His wife and Two Children were Screaming for help, There was none, Doctors in duty were Surprised what could be the Issue.

Listen, When I share I share Authentic and realities of what Happened. His Senior Brother Who lives in Akure Told them to seek Alternatives, He sents His Name to me, I Spiritually investigated the name, I don't even know what was Wrong ,found out The person was Fed with Evil food in his Dream hence the Stomach Problems and I warned them if nothing is done quickly, he might die.

Well it was then they told me all these.

He was rushed to Akure ,His Brother took them to a Natural Doctor / Spiritualist ( Not Me) who handled him, gave him somethings To drink, He Vommited some Smelly Dark Things.

He Survived.

He Narrated how he had a nasty and terrible dream, His Wife who he once told about the dream the first time she had it belongs to the Class of No Spirits, No Spirituals Ignorant set. Was Sooo Shocked, She was the one that Always kick against anything Spiritual, it dawned on her now.

Leave the Ignorant with there Ignorance, do not argue, Not not engage in any form of Controversies with them.. Just Ignore them

I remain Proudly Spiritualist Ade..

Remember John 4 Vs 24 God is Spirit, Those that Worships him worship him in Spirit and In Truth.. .Spirit, Spirit and Spirit.

2 Likes

Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by pryme(m): 8:52am On Jul 01, 2023
Deepspirituals:
Some things are not Ordinary.

Experiences we have sometimes has deep roots in Spiritual

Only the Wise knows that the Physical is Controlled by the Spiritual.

Be Wise.

This is the crap you people sell,
I have met a very very repulsive woman that has a knack for being a contentious woman, most men she has tangled with LEAVE her after couple of months,
And what does she do? she from one prayer house to another trying "make findings" which of her family member that has tied her matrimonial home down, and sure enough these so called spirit filled houses point to her great grand uncle's dog that had no tail.

When Jesus said "My people perish because of ignorance" do you think he was talking about everything to be spiritual?

God who created this earth set some rules in place, but people want to cherry pick their own rules, and then use people like you to override the rules they CHOOSE to ignore, and that has consequences, it doesnt work that way.
It never does, it never will.
Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 3:00pm On Jul 01, 2023
Things are Really Happening,

The nature of My Work as a Spiritualist exposes me to hearing and seeing so many things.

You will be So Stunned to hear lots of Experiences Some People Go Through.

Sometimes I say to Myself, it seems I have not heard Enough.

Some are Architect of there Travails by Being Careless, Ignorant and listening to Destructive Advise. While some Challenges are deeply rooted in Spirituals.

Imagine a Lady Crying, Wailing on Phone that she has never been Harsh, Stubborn OR acting rudely but As Pretty, Educated ,Good Height with a Good Job...

Men won't even look at her side.
But she is sooo Surprise that her very very Junior staff at work would come for an Advise on who to Choose among 4 Men.. Even this her Junior is nothing close to her in Beuty and Other Qualities.

It's well.

I remain Spiritualist Ade

2 Likes

Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 8:16am On Jul 06, 2023
Why wouldn't Men Reach out to you with words of interest... You are not getting younger except you have decided to remain like that.

Think.
Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 6:01am On Jul 07, 2023
A Lady Said She would be Clocking 39 ,All her Friends are Married, Her two Siblings too, She would be 40 This September yet no man in her life.

Not even hope.

Belief it or Not, She Sobbed like a Baby.

I wants a Man in my life, I need a Baby, time is going, I don't want to be like a Snake that walks on a Rock without a Trace...

Well I Investigated her Spiritually..
Some People are the Architect of there Predicaments, Not all... I mean some.

I discovered that during her days at the Campus, She once had a Serious Relationship with a Guy who contributed financially to her Education Finances with a Promise to marry him, there Relationship was a strong one but when she finished, She got a very good Job and met another Man whom he started having Relationship with, he Abandoned her first Relationship.

Later the new guy Dissapointed her, Married another Lady in the same Organization where they all work, They both Planned for her sack because the other Ladys Uncle owns the Organisation.

She Got another good job though but till date Not Man ever come her way again even to say Hello, she had tried to woo men, They don't even look her side not even one.

She said men Avoid her like a disgusting Dustbin.

Well, All said and done, Spiritually I found out that the first Guy did nothing to hurt her but the guys Spiritual Head ( Eleda) is such a very strong one that normally one dare cheats, she told me a Prophet once told her but she ignored.

Well I warned her to try find the guy, beg him so this her Predicaments would End.
Solution is on the way for her.

Be Wise... Life is more Deeper than you think, The Spiritual controls the Physical, You can't get away with all you do that is wrong.

I Remain Spiritualist Ade.

4 Likes

Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by goldman777: 6:43am On Jul 07, 2023
She has bad manners that make guys run away from her either too much ego,pride or just nasty behavior what is annoying about most of this ageing ladies is that they fail to acknowledged and address their bad attitudes and behaviors and will be running to spiritua leaders upandan.when the real problem is themselves I don't know when Nigerian aged ladies will embrace the truth I don't pity Dem anymore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 2:36pm On Jul 07, 2023
goldman777:
She has bad manners that make guys run away from her either too much ego,pride or just nasty behavior what is annoying about most of this ageing ladies is that they fail to acknowledged and address their bad attitudes and behaviors and will be running to spiritua leaders upandan.when the real problem is themselves I don't know when Nigerian aged ladies will embrace the truth I don't pity Dem anymore
. Hmmm ! This is Deep !
Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 11:59pm On Jul 07, 2023
Not all Old Single Lady Unmarried have Bad Behaviour.

Think Deep.

I Remain Spiritualist Ade.
Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 7:52am On Jul 08, 2023
If this is Happening to you ...

Take a Wise Step .

Check my profile
Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Quality20(m): 2:22pm On Jul 08, 2023
She shd try online or internet marital relationship, I don't mean hookup things o!

1 Like

Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 7:16pm On Jul 11, 2023
Strange things Happens .
Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 7:50am On Jul 12, 2023
Turning to be a Feminist because no man is coming for you is not the best option, Originally that isn't your intention,it's frustration that is leading you to feminism.

There is hope ,Spirituals are Real ,Doubt it not ..how come all your friends ,Sisters that are even not as beautiful as you are gets men chasing them but till now ,No man is saying Hello Lady ...

Be Wise ,Seek Knowledge..

Check my profile below .
Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 10:35am On Jul 13, 2023
Frustration and Depression are Both Caused by an Unending Challenges Wouldn't you rather take a step the Spiritual way to end Such ?

Got questions and Advise .

Check My Profile Below.
Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by hosemujica: 10:40am On Jul 13, 2023
No spirit anywhere, there must be one bad behavior that she has refused let go period .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Happy Birthday To My Pillar'- Khole Celebrates Denrele / Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / "My Husband Sent Me Away Because I Was Dressed Like This To A Party"- Lady Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.