Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession (15419 Views)

Can Bola Tinubu, Nigeria’s Ailing Kingmaker, Win The Presidency? - AL JAZEERA / Keyamo: If Not For Tinubu, Nigeria Would Have Become One-Party State / Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by Realtalk20: 3:40pm On Mar 27, 2021
not just cut off the north and south west and let them go form their own country while we in the southsouth negotiate with the rest of Nigeria on resource coNtrol

Two things I learned ,

1. Never trust the fulani

2. Never trust the yoruba

Then you will Live long and have peace of mind

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by Jaqenhghar: 3:40pm On Mar 27, 2021
How can the economy be weak? Shey you are no. 1 in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by oneolajire(m): 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2021
He criticized all previous governments but Buhari is too big for him to criticize

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by EmmanuelScott1(m): 3:46pm On Mar 27, 2021
Lawalemi:
On which authority is he speaking? Finance Minister or Presidency?

Next president grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by princemillla(m): 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2021
Jerryherd:
Jagaban

The brain behind modern Lagos

Stop saying what u don't know pls.

Ask those who knows.....they will tell u. Tinubu is even clueless about the development in Lagos state.

May be we should ask aregbeshola, fashola and ambode.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by slivertongue: 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2021
I agree with u. d economy is not only weak but near comatose
Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by CocoaOla: 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2021
Nigeria is in stagflation that what you get when you keep Devaluing your country currency

Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by Reference(m): 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2021
At long last. Speaking up towards the people who he hopes to lead. Now waiting for a revelation of more important pointers of what the way out of the Nigerian quagmire is.
Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by weslay: 3:52pm On Mar 27, 2021
While Nigeria continues to travel in the wrong direction, Ghana, Rwanda and Kenya are competing for who has the fastest growing economy.

Nigerians will need Visa to enter Benin Republic soon If we don't hold our leaders accountable

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by Duplexxx: 3:53pm On Mar 27, 2021
Tinubu the run away soldier

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by atiku07(m): 3:53pm On Mar 27, 2021
hakeem4:
My only problem is why buhari has continued to devalue the naira

i dont like Buhari and his yeye ways but if i were u i would blame that rookie of a CBN governor i gave up immediately Buhari re appointed that asshole
Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by SmartPolician: 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:
Bullion van criminal!!!

You will NEVER become president of Nigeria!

You better start thinking of how to contest to be president of Iragbiji Town Union
Idiot!!!

Online rants have never made anyone lose presidential election in Nigeria.
The story of Buhari should have taught you guys that by now.
If you don't want someone to become president, take realistic steps to make that happen.
Elections are not conducted over the internet in Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by ablejesus26(m): 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2021
Ok. So wats your take on the new oduduwa movement
or is dat not worth mentioning??

Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by gurunlocker: 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2021
Shot fired!!!! grin grin
Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2021
where are the bullions?
Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by Franzinni: 3:59pm On Mar 27, 2021
If not for yahoo boys... The "e[b]con[/b]omy" for don remain only "con" for this government hand..

I hate fraud with a passion tho. And don't condone that lifestyle but that is just a frame of mind ... And there are a plethora of frames out there.
Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by Danny50: 3:59pm On Mar 27, 2021
ProphetAlinko:
I see I saw... I no dey see anything today
Mbok see something 4 us before the country go collapse untop my head.
Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by Nackzy: 4:01pm On Mar 27, 2021
You wan come strengthen am? Idiot
Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by oyeb15: 4:01pm On Mar 27, 2021
Bola,give all your loot to the poor and make heaven cos all u amass around you is vanity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by Advision: 4:03pm On Mar 27, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Jagaban

Also the brain behind Nigeria's greatest failure - Buhari

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by Jerryherd: 4:04pm On Mar 27, 2021
princemillla:

Stop saying what u don't know pls.

Ask those who knows.....they will tell u. Tinubu is even clueless about the development in Lagos state.

May be we should ask aregbeshola, fashola and ambode.

Aregbesola commissioner of works

Fashola chief of staff

Ambode Accountant General

All Tinubu's product

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:04pm On Mar 27, 2021
Tinubu said, “In the midst of our local challenges came the COVID-19 pandemic, with its debilitating impact on the global and domestic economies. Nigeria, like many other countries, has not been spared the impact of the pandemic.

“Commendably, however, President Muhammadu Buhari has been carefully steering the country through the pandemic such that the negative impact on us and the economy has not been as harsh as it might have been

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by Jerryherd: 4:05pm On Mar 27, 2021
Advision:

Also the brain behind Nigeria's greatest failure - Buhari

How?
Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by hakeem4(m): 4:06pm On Mar 27, 2021
atiku07:

i dont like Buhari and his yeye ways but if i were u i would blame that rookie of a CBN governor i gave up immediately Buhari re appointed that asshole
he’s most likely going to do the bidding of his master.
Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by sanpipita(m): 4:06pm On Mar 27, 2021
Who made it weak? who is in charge of the economy?
If he can't direct his words to people in charge he shouldnt bother us
Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by Evii: 4:07pm On Mar 27, 2021
Are you just realizing this? Nigeria economic is weak as a result of the wrong policies put in place by the person you have to us as a leader. He himself is wear too
Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by Tvoice: 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2021
na now this wan dey talk ? shey na now day brake ? baba plissss go an sit dan
Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by freeborn02: 4:27pm On Mar 27, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Jagaban

The same cursed brain that said Buhari is the Messiah is now singing another tune. Tinubu the Yoruba bastardd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by 6digitscomrade: 4:31pm On Mar 27, 2021
Officialhorlah:

https://punchng.com/nigerias-economy-remains-weak-despite-exit-from-recession-tinubu/
lol baba for d girls don expire baba for d economy wan trend so like diz naija Na circus show I can tell her to her face I mean Nigeria dat she sucks I remember when I was born in the 80s she promised me to study hard and then she betrayed me like she betrayed my ancestors I’m smarter now I know how ur shit unfolds and i av ur antecedents juxtaposed against ur present I ain’t impressed..

Thanks for the convo
Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by Sconty09(m): 4:32pm On Mar 27, 2021
NwaNimo1:
The ex-Lagos governor also said job creation remained key to end restiveness and criminality amongst Nigeria’s young population.

[img]https://media1./images/e47c677189e2ed04e255a1cc550c122a/tenor.gif?itemid=20758253[/img]

This rat has resurfaced?

Where's your own father and your parents indeed? What has been their local and national contribution to Nigeria if there is any? He's a Nigerian who has been more beneficial unlike like your parents who inflicted Nigeria with your kind.
Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by Jerryherd: 4:34pm On Mar 27, 2021
freeborn02:

The same cursed brain that said Buhari is the Messiah is now singing another tune. Tinubu the Yoruba bastardd

Typical yamree Ipobians

Zero intelligence 100% insult

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mbazulike Amechi: Aso Rock Cabals Influencing Buhari’s Decisions / Seaport Terminal Operators Jack Up Cargo Handling Charges By 45% / Bolaji Abdullahi's “On A Platter Of Gold” A Book On Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.