Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,887 members, 7,828,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession (15434 Views)

Can Bola Tinubu, Nigeria’s Ailing Kingmaker, Win The Presidency? - AL JAZEERA / Keyamo: If Not For Tinubu, Nigeria Would Have Become One-Party State / Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by Peppysco: 4:37pm On Mar 27, 2021
NwaNimo1:
The ex-Lagos governor also said job creation remained key to end restiveness and criminality amongst Nigeria’s young population.

[img]https://media1./images/e47c677189e2ed04e255a1cc550c122a/tenor.gif?itemid=20758253[/img]

This rat has resurfaced?

My issue with you people is that, you idiots will not stay in your poverty stricken region to demand from your thieving governors better conditions of living, rather, you'll be going into another man's house to complain about how the food given to you is not enough, very shameless idiots. When have you ever demanded democratic accountibility from your kerosene sharing governor? Abi have you complained about the deplorable roads and dirty environments to the Imo state governor.
Aba nko, have you ever complained about the hip of refuse and the state of the Ariaria market to your governor, no, you wouldn't see that cos you're stupid.
You ran away from your poverty stricken region to a Lagos made possible by the man you hate to make a living, yet, the man is still your enemy, na hatered go kill you las las.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by pacespot(m): 4:42pm On Mar 27, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Jagaban

The brain behind modern Lagos

The brain behind your family's ability to eat from trash
Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by biggy26: 4:47pm On Mar 27, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Jagaban

If this is modern, I wonder what you will say if you visit Nairobi.
Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by ultimatekint(m): 4:51pm On Mar 27, 2021
You are preparing to loot more , okay,go on!
Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by Jerryherd: 4:51pm On Mar 27, 2021
biggy26:

If this is modern, I wonder what you will say if you visit Nairobi.

Lagos and Nairobi have different goals, different GDP, Per capital, different master plan .. so no point in the comparison
Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by akwarandu(m): 4:53pm On Mar 27, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Jagaban

of area Boys Aka agboro
Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by Shattuck(m): 4:54pm On Mar 27, 2021
the audacity of this fools, every four years they come to repeat the problem facing our nation and then when they get into power they create more problem, buhari's anti corruption platform comes to mind, you can't play reverse psychology on us now we know our problems as a nation and you tinubu, are one of them, fucking thief.
Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by pacespot(m): 4:54pm On Mar 27, 2021
What is it that gives this guy the gut to think he has the power to decide on everything, is it because he is a former governor of lagos state, is he the only former governor of a state? People that are bereft of ideas of nation building are the ones calling the shots in Nigeria, the prominence of this particular guy before his supporters still confuse me, not that he was even a former military general that fought for the country during a war. We only know him as a one time agbero and commercial bus driver in lagos state.
Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by Resurrection212: 4:56pm On Mar 27, 2021
You that supposed to be. Praying you meet this intelligent man before you. Fuckoff from this world.
TinubuGoQuench:
Bullion van criminal!!!

You will NEVER become president of Nigeria!

You better start thinking of how to contest to be president of Iragbiji Town Union
Idiot!!!
Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by excel101(m): 4:58pm On Mar 27, 2021
"Nigerian economy remains weak despite exit from recession"........ Tinubu

"Twunubu naim talk like that to my Govt. kwo, damboroba Twunubu, i no give you president again in 2023".....PMB
Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by freeborn02: 4:58pm On Mar 27, 2021
Jerryherd:

Typical yamree Ipobians

Zero intelligence 100% insult

Lolz. Virtually all you Tinubu ass lickers on nairaland have a special commitment to full-time dumbness.

As far as your empty brains are concerned, anyone that doesn't lick Tinubu's asss is automatically an Igbo. You should feel very stupid for this comment, boy.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by Resurrection212: 4:59pm On Mar 27, 2021
Lol the hate is real.
pacespot:
What is it that gives this guy the gut to think he has the power to decide on everything, is it because he is a former governor of lagos state, is he the only former governor of a state? People that are bereft of ideas of nation building are the ones calling the shots in Nigeria, the prominence of this particular guy before his supporters still confuse me, not that he was even a former military general that fought for the country during a war. We only know him as a one time agbero and commercial bus driver in lagos state.
Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 27, 2021
Commendably, however, President Muhammadu Buhari has been carefully steering the country through the pandemic such that the negative impact on us and the economy has not been as harsh as it might have been

God punish Tinubu for the above statement
Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by Olaideolayemi(m): 5:08pm On Mar 27, 2021
Some peoples have hate and jealous attitude..Which is very bad..
Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by just2endowed: 5:12pm On Mar 27, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Jagaban

Now what about agberos and nurtw madness...

Which brain power is behind there illegal collection that crippled revenue that ought to have been for primary health service and primary education..
Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by Toks2008(m): 5:17pm On Mar 27, 2021
And is he not one of the people that brought us to where we are?
Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by Jerryherd: 5:20pm On Mar 27, 2021
just2endowed:

Now what about agberos and nurtw madness...

Which brain power is behind there illegal collection that crippled revenue that ought to have been for primary health service and primary education..

I guess only National Union of Road Transport Workers NURTW exist as a trade union and collect levy and tax in Nigeria, NUJ , NUT , Doctors association don't collect a dime, and collection of levy is mainly for Lagos State drivers alone.. I also guess Hackney permit isn't paid to LGA and LCDA

Ibo people sef
Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by pacespot(m): 5:25pm On Mar 27, 2021
Resurrection212:
Lol the hate is real.

You call it hate but I call it a resounding revelation. You people are fond of making irrelevant people relevant in this country, that is why there is chaos everywhere. On the part of this particular guy Tinubu, I wonder why he is so revered by some people, no invention, no job creation, no leadership excellence, no international diplomacy, all he does is to form a political party with his caucus using his stolen money and he becomes an overnight overlord to his supporters. People that have taken more from a society than given shouldn't be celebrated like this guy. I know there are some statesmen that are celebrated all around the world, statesmanship is by service to one's country and not by having a political interest. Tinubu is a politician, he says and does what is good for his political interest, I wonder why people count him different from other politicians in the country. Nigerians make a lot of mistakes by not knowing who to celebrate and who not to, that is why he can make irresponsible statement during EndSARS that those guys shot at the lekki toll plaza deserved it.
Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by Faithful1234(m): 5:33pm On Mar 27, 2021
you. contribute to the weakness ��.
Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by Goditto(m): 5:50pm On Mar 27, 2021
Why shouldn' t it, when you guys are running is the most kleptomaniac government in world, and are still very remorseless, and quick to kill and main the you youths who dare to protest against brazen and systematic vandalization of their future.
Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by pepericozi: 5:51pm On Mar 27, 2021
You are an APC chieftain. An indication that you are part of the problem
Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by Resurrection212: 6:09pm On Mar 27, 2021
You are talking rubbish. And you. Need to Stop this nonsense.
pacespot:

You call it hate but I call it a resounding revelation. You people are fond of making irrelevant people relevant in this country, that is why there is chaos everywhere. On the part of this particular guy Tinubu, I wonder why he is so revered by some people, no invention, no job creation, no leadership excellence, no international diplomacy, all he does is to form a political party with his caucus using his stolen money and he becomes an overnight overlord to his supporters. People that have taken more from a society than given shouldn't be celebrated like this guy. I know there are some statesmen that are celebrated all around the world, statesmanship is by service to one's country and not by having a political interest. Tinubu is a politician, he says and does what is good for his political interest, I wonder why people count him different from other politicians in the country. Nigerians make a lot of mistakes by not knowing who to celebrate and who not to, that is why he can make irresponsible statement during EndSARS that those guys shot at the lekki toll plaza deserved it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibom Deep Sea Port, $1.4bn Fertilizer Plant To Change Akwa Ibom’s Status / INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party / I Want APC Leaders To Join Me In PDP —Sule Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.