Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession (15435 Views)

Can Bola Tinubu, Nigeria’s Ailing Kingmaker, Win The Presidency? - AL JAZEERA / Keyamo: If Not For Tinubu, Nigeria Would Have Become One-Party State / Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by kraftysprouts: 6:17pm On Mar 27, 2021
When did we exit the recession?
Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by onuman: 6:41pm On Mar 27, 2021
Officialhorlah:

https://punchng.com/nigerias-economy-remains-weak-despite-exit-from-recession-tinubu/

Ok, blame me for the weak economy of Nigeria since you can’t openly admit your 2014 error in journeying to Daura to invite a Muhammadu Buhari to come out from retirement to oust GEJ, a Buhari who had announced before then that he was no longer going to participate in election politics in Nigeria.
Ethnoreligious bigotry is the disease of Nigeria. The bigotry can’t allow good leader to emerge for Nigeria.

At one point , frustration shall make the nations merged in Nigeria to become fiercer for their sovereign independent country from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by Lagoon0: 6:43pm On Mar 27, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Jagaban

The brain behind modern Lagos

What is modern about Lagos? Apart from comparison with other failed state what's the modern thing tell me

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by TinubuGoQuench(f): 6:43pm On Mar 27, 2021
Resurrection212:
You that supposed to be. Praying you meet this intelligent man before you. Fuckoff from this world.

SHUT UP AND FVCK OFF!!!
Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by stanluiz(m): 6:44pm On Mar 27, 2021
What does this looting machine know about managing the economy ? Was he not the one that tell FG to print more naira notes! Agbaya! Mugabe finance mimister.

Do not be decived. Nigeria economy is still in recession.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by stanluiz(m): 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2021
Lagoon0:

What is modern about Lagos? Apart from comparison with other failed state what's the modern thing tell me
If you compare Lagos with Cairo, Casablanca, Johannesburg, Cape town etc . You will know that Lagos is nothing but a shithole expensive slum capital of the world.

Of course, He can only compare Lagos with other failed states in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by Staro: 6:52pm On Mar 27, 2021
Ok
Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by nonso84(m): 6:52pm On Mar 27, 2021
Shots fired!!!
Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by Lagoon0: 6:53pm On Mar 27, 2021
stanluiz:
If you compare Lagos with Cairo, Casablanca, Johannesburg, Cape town etc . You will know that Lagos is nothing but a shithole expensive slum capital of the world.

Of course, He can only compare Lagos with other failed states in Nigeria.
I'm a Lagos indigene their stupidity and praise of tinubu has nothing to do with my state. We're facing heavy marginalization from these criminals.

It all end in tears for all of them

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by ofiko123(m): 7:07pm On Mar 27, 2021
Asiwaju bola Ahmed Tinubu has spoken, whoever has any differing view or opinion is free to air his view or lend his voice...
Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 27, 2021
Sowe should vote you to revive the economy,I wish i would have the opportunity to look you straight into your eyes to ask you how shameless you are?.
Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by Elbinawi: 7:12pm On Mar 27, 2021
Nigeria’s Economy Under Buhari Remains Weak With High Unemployment Rate– Tinubu | Sahara Reporters

Bola Tinubu is the National leader of Buhari's party. For Tinubu to utter this in Arewa House in Kaduna underlined the monumental failures of the Genocidal Buhari regime.

As it stand today #TyrantBuhari is not a political asset. Buhari is a political liability. The only people supporting this bloodthirsty killer today are Wahhabi extremists who are grateful to him for killing thousands of Shia civilians.

Even the Wahhabi savages in Northern Nigeria are so much ravaged by extreme hunger that they are accusing their corrupt clerics for deceiving then to vote Buhari.

Anybody that uses the Buhari yardstick to campaign in the 2023 general elections will be ignored by Nigerians. No time that Nigeria is so divided like today. Killings and Kidnappings everywhere. A lawless country.

#ElbinawiTweets

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by tiredoflife(m): 7:16pm On Mar 27, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Jagaban

Please what is modern about lagos
Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by pacespot(m): 7:42pm On Mar 27, 2021
Resurrection212:
You are talking rubbish. And you. Need to Stop this nonsense.

Your father is talking rubbish, idiot. I even thought I was speaking to a human being. angry
Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:52pm On Mar 27, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Jagaban

Have you traveled out of Lagos to other parts of the world before? If you have, you would know Lagos can’t even rub shoulders with joburg and co

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by Hogan17: 9:27pm On Mar 27, 2021
dontro:
Do you think there will be a free and free election in Nigeria come 2023?
That's if there's going to be an election
Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by Ologbojo2023: 11:08pm On Mar 27, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Jagaban

yes you're correct after turning Lagos to land of tout (agbero) and hoodlums who engage in raping and peace disturbances
Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by Nobody: 2:42am On Mar 28, 2021
tegrianonigltd:

Have you traveled out of Lagos to other parts of the world before? If you have, you would know Lagos can’t even rub shoulders with joburg and co

I say even Accra Lagos no reach am. It is an insult to these cities. it is places like Asmara in Eritrea that you can use to compare Lagos

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by Advision: 1:53pm On Mar 28, 2021
Jerryherd:

How?

Keep asking, zombie
Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by biggy26: 3:17pm On Mar 28, 2021
Jerryherd:

Lagos and Nairobi have different goals, different GDP, Per capital, different master plan .. so no point in the comparison
Guy, Lagos is by far richer than Nairobi in terms of GDP. With all the money generated in Lagos, going to 20yrs now, Lagos can't be said to be developed or even modern. remember, Lagos isn't VI.
Imagine if a man like jakande, were to be the one in control of Lagos at this time, then we would be sure Lagos would have been headed for first world.
Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by Iconicwereysqua: 3:33pm On Mar 28, 2021
Ngadaawo
555five

Gbegile in the mud grin
Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession by hucknall: 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2021
Thrash upon Thrash [quote author= post=100258829][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibom Deep Sea Port, $1.4bn Fertilizer Plant To Change Akwa Ibom’s Status / Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih / Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.