Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,030 members, 7,818,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

How My Daughter Died Last Week. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Daughter Died Last Week. (8653 Views)

My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad / Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week / Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by njele: 4:14pm On Mar 28, 2021
Sorry for your loss, Relocating to the village at times is not a bad idea so that you will have access to cheap food and if possible avoid rent

1 Like

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by michlins(m): 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2021
Oluolad86:

I'll be glad if any nairaland member can call and visit me in my house in Ibadan to confirm to see me with the swollen legs and all my Echo, ECG, etc results. That is why I want all the tests and treatments for free. Why not confirm something before concluding ? I don't know about others but I'm just real. Thank God for those who are praying for me by calling me and texting.

I pray that if I'm here lying to collect money from people with no sickness, I pray that I die before March 30th 2021, but if I'm real seeking help to be alive because of this reoccurring swollen legs ( pericarditis) May God send helpers to me soonest and heal me totally that I'll never fall sick nor have any heart related disease again. Amen

Because you made me cried bitterly for your comments, I pray for you too that God will heal my organs totally and transfer all my sicknesses to your body very soonest. So that you will spend huge money treating yourself from bad strange diseases to the level of begging, your own case will be worsen than mine cry cry. So shall it be unto you in Jesus name Amen.

If you can't help with simple prayers or words of encouragement, why not just go away? Most you place curses on your head?
so because he asked very legit questions and you are cursing him?

Everything about you smells like fraud. You can curse me too and nothing will happen.

2 Likes

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by Rita33(f): 5:37pm On Mar 28, 2021
Oluolad86:

My number is there. Thanks

Who goes??

Better fashi

Capping shawarma

1 Like

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by GboyegaD(m): 6:11pm On Mar 28, 2021
efewizey:
Lol. Nigerian can be gullible Sha. So person just type story drop una they believe am. Where photos to back up his stories? The thing they vex me because I no say the e diot they use una catch cruise. E go use una money buy fish and Andre.....

If he is lying and spends the money he's given recklessly, that is his loss. The givers gave from their abundance.

2 Likes

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by Bestlily(f): 6:13pm On Mar 28, 2021
I have been begging everyone and anyone for a job online or not but no response. I don tire
Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by godsplan123: 7:18pm On Mar 28, 2021
Twelfthman:
Sorry for your loss. Pls upload evidences of it here and I can help in little way I can. Goodluck and stay strong
it's very sad and unfortunate for me to go through another embarrassement for seeking for help but I thank you for asking for proves before calling it a scam. you're highly appreciated.
Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by godsplan123: 7:19pm On Mar 28, 2021
Sunshyne36:
OP, if you are truly in need and your situation is as urgent as you make it seem. Please upload proof ASAP. I am ready and willing to help you get back on your feet.
thank you for the matured response
Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by Samueltemi337(m): 7:24pm On Mar 28, 2021
godsplan123:
it's very sad and unfortunate for me to go through another embarrassement for seeking for help but I thank you for asking for proves before calling it a scam. you're highly appreciated.
How is this prove?

1 Like

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by godsplan123: 7:28pm On Mar 28, 2021
Samueltemi337:
How is this prove?
am sorry am I expected to dig her out and show you ? if I show prove its a problem if I don't it's a problem but why ?

2 Likes

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by Victoria938(f): 7:28pm On Mar 28, 2021
This op is a lowlife scammer, this pretty baby was raped by his cousin. She is not even Nigerian. May thunder strike you to death op

11 Likes

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by Samueltemi337(m): 7:32pm On Mar 28, 2021
godsplan123:
am sorry am I expected to dig her out and show you ? if I show prove its a problem if I don't it's a problem but why ?
Show us a picture of yourself and your daughter
Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by Qrash(m): 7:33pm On Mar 28, 2021
jalodo2:
you are very smart. I suspect he is Qrash . Check his other begging thread, u will see Qrash comment. It's just tiring how they sit and think of me ways to swindle people of their money. I doubt d OP has any child .
you're very stupid for tagging me.
Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by Samueltemi337(m): 7:33pm On Mar 28, 2021
Person don Burst am already
Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by bigjackass: 8:00pm On Mar 28, 2021
So this goat just came to trick people into sending money out of sympathy. I'm not surprised
Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by GboyegaD(m): 8:14pm On Mar 28, 2021
Victoria938:
This op is a lowlife scammer, this pretty baby was raped by his cousin. She is not even Nigerian. May thunder strike you to death op

Did he post a picture? Just curious.
Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by Victoria938(f): 8:18pm On Mar 28, 2021
GboyegaD:

Did he post a picture? Just curious.

Yes he posted this baby girl picture claiming to be his daughter that died, when I exposed him he deleted it.

5 Likes

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by dobnina(f): 8:22pm On Mar 28, 2021
godsplan123:
It is now clear that you are a shameless scammer.
Its people like you that block others from helping the genuine ones.
Yoh have placed a curse on yourself already and it will surely happen to you.

5 Likes

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by dobnina(f): 8:25pm On Mar 28, 2021
godsplan123:
I just pity the unfortunate woman that will marry you. If your daughter dies, you will start cursing village people not knowing you placed curse on yourself.

4 Likes

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by GboyegaD(m): 8:26pm On Mar 28, 2021
Victoria938:

Yes he posted this baby girl picture claiming to be his daughter that died, when I exposed him he deleted it.

I wouldn't believe anyone will go this low and a big shame on him.

Posters like him make people more skeptical about helping.

1 Like

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by Pauladex(m): 8:27pm On Mar 28, 2021
Nawa o
Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by sisisioge: 8:32pm On Mar 28, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Good evening o

4 Likes

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by sisisioge: 8:35pm On Mar 28, 2021
smiley
godsplan123:

May God not let you experience the hardship you keep calling on yourself. May you never have to bury any of your children. Biko stop cursing yourself because a few thousands...it is well.

5 Likes

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by Prettiepearlz(f): 8:37pm On Mar 28, 2021
Victoria938:
I just knew it was all lies. Thank you for calling him out on his bullshit. Ha! This forum has gone to the wolves, the insults, the scam is becoming repulsive.

1 Like

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by dobnina(f): 8:42pm On Mar 28, 2021
Qrash:
you're very stupid for tagging me.
Stop acting all innocent.
I just checked all his threads and you are always there giving him moral support and using style to convince people to send money to him.
Your day of Reckoning is coming too.
Scammer's wife.

10 Likes

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by Prettiepearlz(f): 8:48pm On Mar 28, 2021
Oluolad86:

I'll be glad if any nairaland member can call and visit me in my house in Ibadan to confirm to see me with the swollen legs and all my Echo, ECG, etc results. That is why I want all the tests and treatments for free. Why not confirm something before concluding ? I don't know about others but I'm just real. Thank God for those who are praying for me by calling me and texting.

I pray that if I'm here lying to collect money from people with no sickness, I pray that I die before March 30th 2021, but if I'm real seeking help to be alive because of this reoccurring swollen legs ( pericarditis) May God send helpers to me soonest and heal me totally that I'll never fall sick nor have any heart related disease again. Amen

Because you made me cried bitterly for your comments, I pray for you too that God will heal my organs totally and transfer all my sicknesses to your body very soonest. So that you will spend huge money treating yourself from bad strange diseases to the level of begging, your own case will be worsen than mine cry cry. So shall it be unto you in Jesus name Amen.

If you can't help with simple prayers or words of encouragement, why not just go away? Most you place curses on your head?
Oga olopa e wo lepe He doesn't believe you, so what Must you curse? This is a huge turn off from someone who needs help. One who is in pains will never wish anyone even their enemies to be in pain. If you like curse me, it will not hold water and it will go back to you in multiple folds. I pray you find all the help you deserve but please learn to turn a blind eye to all comments that doesn't align with what you want to read or hear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by signature2012(m): 8:51pm On Mar 28, 2021
godsplan123:

So you are a bloody "Oloriburuku"?
Na mehn..I am just terrified to have read you are a bloody scammer.
Using death...Ha!!Human no dey fear again o.
All cause of some little money you will get as donation..
You cant go and work?
All those men you see riding bikes,doing conductor,labouring jobs you feel you are better than them?
I pray you dont get doom...
If I want to finish you,I will post your picture and home address through the account number you dropped.
Motherfucker!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by signature2012(m): 8:53pm On Mar 28, 2021
dobnina:

Stop acting all innocent.
I just checked all his threads and you are always there giving him moral support and using style to convince people to send money to him.
Your day of Reckoning is coming too.
Scammer's wife.
So they are couple?No shame at all.
Country is hard,agreed, but this is not the best way to sort for money.

2 Likes

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by GboyegaD(m): 8:58pm On Mar 28, 2021
sisisioge:
smiley

May God not let you experience the hardship you keep calling on yourself. May you never have to bury any of your children. Biko stop cursing yourself because a few thousands...it is well.

I guess he lacks the understanding of the power or thoughts and words have. I don't see the fun in getting paltry sums to make him think of such.

1 Like

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by Oluolad86(f): 7:31am On Mar 29, 2021
Prettiepearlz:

Oga olopa e wo lepe He doesn't believe you, so what Must you curse? This is a huge turn off from someone who needs help. One who is in pains will never wish anyone even their enemies to be in pain. If you like curse me, it will not hold water and it will go back to you in multiple folds. I pray you find all the help you deserve but please learn to turn a blind eye to all comments that doesn't align with what you want to read or hear.

Exactly why I didn't want to use my main account. Must you guys bring curses on your heads? You have sent many people who were depressed to early graves with your bad comments!!! Why not read and pass by? Thank God for those who still believe that not everyone is a scammer! All I'm pleading for is just what I can do for free!!!!!! You wait till when the testimony is out. You are not God, so I'm not surprised. Let God judge between me and all those people.
Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by tabithababy(f): 8:07am On Mar 29, 2021
Hmmmmm shocked
Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by Mindlog: 8:18am On Mar 29, 2021
That reminds me of the other scammer, MondayUche who used his "2 Children" to scam hundreds of thousands of Naira and disappeared from Nairaland after he was busted.

I know he will come back again with a different format because it is not easy to wean off a scammer from free money.

2 Likes

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by ekene101: 1:03pm On Mar 29, 2021
where are the daft punks calling me out yesterday because I told him to go do Yahoo,how e be una now. yahoo easy nai people dey go do rituals..stop giving people with questionable claims money simply because they came up with sad stories. those monkies foaming from their mouths are all mute now. over 90% of guys in this country dey run street and over 50% get sense to do am on code and dats a fact. them go come here come dey form saint. check well na their younger brother use street money build house wey their parents dey form landlord put and them dey drag one room dey carry babes come d house,still come here dey condemn street boys. very anyhow people,dem go come online dey form saint dey discourage people and their full family dey run things,ask them for 1k sub now say things hard 4u,them go begin quote bible,tell u to dey pray or go fine work as if work dey d country. na to come online dey form motivational speakers on how to make d country better but their family members get hk wey boys dey collect iTunes cards and mtcn daily for them. I pity who no hustle wey dey listen to these cheapskates set of people, hippocrates and miserly sets of dumbo's wey no go fit donate 1carton of indomie to the nearest orphanage. go check their friends common 1 trouser they no fit buy dash their close best friend wey dey wear one cloth for two weeks,but them dey use street money change clothes daily just to look good and intimate their guys/friends (one of the reasons I don't have friends but boys I mentor, friendship don't work out among black people) some go even dey spoil ur name for ur only babe begin bang her behind you. No apologies,who no see work do make he go do street if e easy.

NB: I dey wait for una quotes as usual,I ready for all the hippocrates,backstabbers and useless set of guys wey dey form motivational speakers wey no get solution to people problem but na to dey tell them to go pray,fine work or hustle. ogun go punish una today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? / Which Insecticide (fleet) Has Worked For You Against Mosquitoes At Home / Fathers Getting aröùsed + Having A Hard-on Around Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.