Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,995 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

How My Daughter Died Last Week. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Daughter Died Last Week. (8652 Views)

My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad / Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week / Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by godsplan123: 9:52pm On Mar 27, 2021
franchasng:
Nigerians like to talk too much. You mustnt be rich to help people in need.

All you guys that commented on this thread can start a group fundraising for the OP. Whatever you have you donate to. 1k.2k, 3k, 5k, etc and from there bigger donors will come as they see your progress.

And you Op need to back up your story with some life photos and even videos because many Nigerians are cunning nowadays looking for easy way to get money.

Back up your story with solid proofs.

And to all the commentors, you can help the OP with whatever little you can afford. It mustnt be big money.

You guys should organize something for him and see.

And your location, Hmmmmm.....it won't easy. Sighs
ok thank you.

1 Like

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by KnightsTemplar(m): 9:55pm On Mar 27, 2021
ekene101:
Guy bad as e bad reach,enter street go do Yahoo,your family is your responsibility and when you fail them,you have failed woefully as a man.many will bash me for my comment and will only tell you to pray to God or have faith,none is willing to help anybody these days because the bad ones have spoilt the good ones. Only a few people are ready to help out in this country and they must be convinced your story is genuine. some will say go and learn a skill,trade or work as if work dey the country or no be money you go use learn the skill or trade and no be time you go take make profit and balance for the trade. I can do anything to some extent (not kidnapping,stealing or murder) to provide for my family, especially my kids not to talk of a sick one in the hospital. boss my ideal is a bad one, I know, but heaven help those who help themselves.

Guy you are a big F00l, a very big one to tell the OP to start Yahoo, and he Will be more stupid if he heeds to your Advice. What is the difference between your Yahoo and kidnapping, murder and robbery. You guys keep taking money away from people who don't have, from the elderly to the young and the dying, and you think you are smart? People kill themselves when the loose money to you guys, and you think that is not murder, guy..infact!

6 Likes

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by godsplan123: 9:57pm On Mar 27, 2021
Eauxclaires:

I think you should put up your account number on the first post. That way it would be easier for anyone lead to help to drop something...
There use to be a help group in nairaland then TEFT or so can't remember
Ochala Noah o
First Bank.........
Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by Malik1338(m): 10:41pm On Mar 27, 2021
KnightsTemplar:

Guy you are a big F00l, a very big one to tell the OP to start Yahoo, and he Will be more stupid if he heeds to your Advice. What is the difference between your Yahoo and kidnapping, murder and robbery. You guys keep taking money away from people who don't have, from the elderly to the young and the dying, and you think you are smart? People kill themselves when the loose money to you guys, and you think that is not murder, guy..infact!
exactly advising the Op to do Yahoo as if na better thing yet e no fit drop small Raba for am

2 Likes

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by LifeOfTrigga(m): 11:12pm On Mar 27, 2021
godsplan123:
25 000 I had no option and I took her to chemist till she died now my son is going the same way.
Oga carry your scam go, your son is going the same way bawo? Him too sick or wetin? E sure your wife self sick? And you self sick? You dey yeeh, nairaland with different scamming format..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by signature2012(m): 11:36pm On Mar 27, 2021
LifeOfTrigga:
Oga carry your scam go, your son is going the same way bawo? Him too sick or wetin? E sure your wife self sick? And you self sick? You dey yeeh, nairaland with different scamming format..

Me sef they reason am one kind.
Is not bad to help,but helping the right person is the key.
Too many scammers in this section looking for all means to reap people of their hard earn money.

Can anyone confirm your story @ godsplan123?

2 Likes

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by godsplan123: 11:52pm On Mar 27, 2021
signature2012:

Too many scammers in this section looking for all means to reap people of their hard earn money.

yes God is my witness.

2 Likes

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by LifeOfTrigga(m): 12:13am On Mar 28, 2021
signature2012:

Nobody fit post such news for here self bruh, cos this kind matter na coded thing.. op self fit never born cos I be wonder why person go post such for here, matter wey dem no dey cast! Imagine e say him son going the same way? COVID dey their room? angry

5 Likes

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by signature2012(m): 12:23am On Mar 28, 2021
godsplan123:
yes God is my witness.

It is well.
I pray such never happens again.

Now,we need details about where you live in Kogi State.
Hopefully, a forumite can confirm the genuity of your story.After that,members that want to support you financially will be certain their money is used properly.
Brother,I console with your family.

2 Likes

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by LifeOfTrigga(m): 12:31am On Mar 28, 2021
signature2012:

It is well.
I pray such never happens again.

Now,we need details about where you live in Kogi State.
Hopefully, a forumite can confirm the genuity of your story.After that,members that want to support you financially will be certain their money is used properly.
Brother,I console with your family.

Bro no mind the op, him get sub to post here and even phone to write shit on nairaland! Why him no sell e phone buy drugs for e daughter... make una ignore e scam shit jawe, Ogun kill m person wey fit never born or even get girlfriend!

1 Like

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by 9japarts: 1:34am On Mar 28, 2021
godsplan123:
Ochala Noah o
First Bank.........

Scam scam

This guy

The second and third commenter on this thread is the same person.

Make your money no lose.

Send your babies death certificate and pictures.

Pictures of your dieing son and todays date.

Another format

10 Likes

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by 9japarts: 1:42am On Mar 28, 2021
First 3 commenters on the thread.

Notice they are all fresh, and all begging

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by godsplan123: 4:20am On Mar 28, 2021
9japarts:

fear God that's all I have to say.
Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by Oluolad86(f): 4:51am On Mar 28, 2021
9japarts:

I'll be glad if any nairaland member can call and visit me in my house in Ibadan to confirm to see me with the swollen legs and all my Echo, ECG, etc results. That is why I want all the tests and treatments for free. Why not confirm something before concluding ? I don't know about others but I'm just real. Thank God for those who are praying for me by calling me and texting.

I pray that if I'm here lying to collect money from people with no sickness, I pray that I die before March 30th 2021, but if I'm real seeking help to be alive because of this reoccurring swollen legs ( pericarditis) May God send helpers to me soonest and heal me totally that I'll never fall sick nor have any heart related disease again. Amen

Because you made me cried bitterly for your comments, I pray for you too that God will heal my organs totally and transfer all my sicknesses to your body very soonest. So that you will spend huge money treating yourself from bad strange diseases to the level of begging, your own case will be worsen than mine cry cry. So shall it be unto you in Jesus name Amen.

If you can't help with simple prayers or words of encouragement, why not just go away? Most you place curses on your head?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by Rita33(f): 6:12am On Mar 28, 2021
Oluolad86:

I'll be glad if any nairaland member can call and visit me in my house in Ibadan to confirm to see me with the swollen legs and all my Echo, ECG, etc results. That is why I want all the tests and treatments for free. Why not confirm something before concluding ? I don't know about others but I'm just real. Thank God for those who are praying for me by calling me and texting.

I pray that if I'm here lying to collect money from people with no sickness, I pray that I die before March 30th 2021, but if I'm real seeking help to be alive because of this reoccurring swollen legs ( pericarditis) May God send helpers to me soonest and heal me totally that I'll never fall sick nor have any heart related disease again. Amen

Because you made me cried bitterly for your comments, I pray for you too that God will heal my organs totally and transfer all my sicknesses to your body very soonest. So that you will spend huge money treating yourself from bad strange diseases to the level of begging, your own case will be worsen than mine cry cry. So shall it be unto you in Jesus name Amen.

If you can't help with simple prayers or words of encouragement, why not just go away? Most you place curses on your head?

It has gotten to the point of laying curses..I wonder if you could wish evil to a random person maybe your mistakes in the past are just hunting you rn

10 Likes

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by ekene101: 6:45am On Mar 28, 2021
Bankalert:
see how you contradicted yourself... You are a bastard!!! angry Advising him to go and do Yahoo and you claim you can't kidnap, steal or murder... When you are even worse off... animals deserve a better death than you.developers dem angry
idiot son of monkey,what have you offered him,what is your solution to his problems. except say yahoo boy never flex you or no yahoo boy for your family,then you remain a bastard for life. na una dey tell person to take heart,e go better,but behind una dey do worst. get lost how e be u now say op sef dey already do d yahoo.. mugu say yahoo na kidnapping,better go start school again. even Eve fall mugu, serpent play her yahoo,d serpent kidnap her.. how e be u now say op sef na scammer. na una dey hail una juniors for school back then wey don buy lexus as chairman, follow am go club go pop casket,drag shisha come still dey carry gallon go buy fuel for gen for am take on gen kpanch babe till day break,but come here dey form anti yahoo ambassador.as long as yahoo boy dey inside your family and you never call efcc for am,guy stfu..

4 Likes

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by ekene101: 6:48am On Mar 28, 2021
KnightsTemplar:

You wey be small fool,how e be u now say op sef na scammer. una no go ever get sense. bastard who no fit work make he go do Yahoo.
Your brothers selling fufu as iphone 12,how many have you labelled kidnappers,but you laugh at the victims and claim they are foolish for falling into the scam. As if when politicians brings money to your constituent before election for youth and you are given 2k out of it,you will reject it,is that same money not meant for projects which same politician scammed the people. Nigerians can form saint online but behind keyboard most of them dey under chairman for accra dey do hk,some get boys for hk sef.. who no fit work go do Yahoo if e easy,no free money anywhere..
1. who u don help?
2.how many people u don empower
3. when last you don buy even short knicker for ur close friend wey no get much clothes?
4.The touts for ur street,how many u don advise,come fine work for?
5.In the last 3months,how many orphanages u don donate even 1 carton of noodles to?
Guy fhuk outta here jare..
Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by dobnina(f): 6:54am On Mar 28, 2021
godsplan123:
I am a useless father, I can never forgive myself.

my only daughter died last week because we having been living in bad condition. no healthy food no money to buy the appropriate medicine for her.

I can't stand the pain and the shame that she died because of my inability to provide for my family, despite all the kind of dirty work I do to meet up.

I regret losing my job. my daughter died because I couldn't afford her hospital bill.

I am not a man any longer, I am trapped I don't want to lose my only son the last of my family again. if you are willing to adopt my son please reach out to me.

under my care he will die of hunger, I can't even pay my rent my family is scattered. my life is gone my balance is zero.

modified : this is my account number 3122893598
Ochala Noah o
First Bank......... please help me out.

Post proofs
1.) The death certificate of your daughter

2.) A family photo of you, your wife and the 2kids.
Pls cover everybody's face with an emoji.

3.)A proof that your son is also sick.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by ekene101: 6:55am On Mar 28, 2021
Malik1338:

exactly advising the Op to do Yahoo as if na better thing yet e no fit drop small Raba for am
oga reasoner,how much u drop,shey u see say na d guy even be yahoo himself. bad as e bad reach even d yahoo easy to do nai everybody never blow..shey u read where I write say nobody dey willing to help anybody again because nobody know who be real or fake again, how e come and be now say op no be only yahoo but WeChat combine. that first mugu wey first quote me wey don dey wear ALOBAM polo since 2012 dey yarn dust as if he never chop yahoo money before. no matter how una hide am,almost 90% of guys are into yahoo. pretenders do worse.
Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by tempest01(m): 7:20am On Mar 28, 2021
These corporate beggars go dey make like at least 20,000 naira daily with these formats on all social media platforms with multiple monikers.

3 Likes

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by AwesomeStormy00(m): 7:23am On Mar 28, 2021
ekene101:
Guy bad as e bad reach,enter street go do Yahoo,your family is your responsibility and when you fail them,you have failed woefully as a man.many will bash me for my comment and will only tell you to pray to God or have faith,none is willing to help anybody these days because the bad ones have spoilt the good ones. Only a few people are ready to help out in this country and they must be convinced your story is genuine. some will say go and learn a skill,trade or work as if work dey the country or no be money you go use learn the skill or trade and no be time you go take make profit and balance for the trade. I can do anything to some extent (not kidnapping,stealing or murder) to provide for my family, especially my kids not to talk of a sick one in the hospital. boss my ideal is a bad one, I know, but heaven help those who help themselves.

I can see the passion in your post. Yeah the "saints ones may disagree" but when[i] the going gets tough is only the tough that gets going.[/i]
I pray light shine at the end of the tunnel for him, it is well

1 Like

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by jalodo2: 7:30am On Mar 28, 2021
9japarts:

Scam scam

This guy

Make your money no lose.

Another format
you are very smart. I suspect he is Qrash . Check his other begging thread, u will see Qrash comment. It's just tiring how they sit and think of me ways to swindle people of their money. I doubt d OP has any child .

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by 9japarts: 7:36am On Mar 28, 2021
Oluolad86:

Send your address in Ibadan

1 Like

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by jalodo2: 7:51am On Mar 28, 2021
godsplan123:
fear God that's all I have to say.
tell us, is your son sick too? How do u want people to save your son by sending account number? If u collect feeding money today, who feeds him tommorrow? If for real your daughter died, coming to beg for money is not d solution. Go and look for solution that will last. Personally to me, u sound like a scammer. The way u are running around opening threads, playing on peoples emotional side. Go out in real life, run around, hustle.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by ekene101: 7:51am On Mar 28, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

I can see the passion in your post. Yeah the "saints ones may disagree" but when[i] the going gets tough is only the tough that gets going.[/i]
I pray light shine at the end of the tunnel for him, it is well
At least some people still reason,I know my advise wasn't the best one,but the current situation isn't the most suitable,not even for a struggling single guy not to talk of a family guy. it's not everyone doing this yahoo thing is out to buy benz,wear blings and tilt their hairs. I know few that collected and open up barbing salons, boutique,welding shop,bought okadas and kekes, one even opened up a big shop of rice and groundnut oil for the mom while he continues schooling. Go to warri and see many touts back then that went to ghana have all returned to marry their baby mama's,many are landlords and responsible parents. it drastically reduced fights,cultism,agberos,touts and burglaries in warri. ask anybody around effurun axis. Yahoo is not the best thing but it is what has helped so many sensible youths self-reliant today. Na person wey never suffer for another man land where he family no dey nai dey beg,if u see suffer no be person go tell u wetin u go do.

1 Like

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by jalodo2: 8:00am On Mar 28, 2021
9japarts:

Scam scam

This guy

Make your money no lose.

Another format
it is just tiring the way they are all connected. Most of those scammers av many accnts
They keep opening new account in waiting.... when they are caught in one, they use another. If u notice, immediately one is caught as scammer, another more emotional story pops out. They av so many monikers and u cant beat the story lines. It keeps getting more emotional each day. Pheeeeeeeew

2 Likes

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by jalodo2: 8:05am On Mar 28, 2021
LifeOfTrigga:

Nobody fit post such news for here self bruh, cos this kind matter na coded thing.. op self fit never born cos I be wonder why person go post such for here, matter wey dem no dey cast! Imagine e say him son going the same way? COVID dey their room? angry
I am sure, he never born.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by jalodo2: 8:09am On Mar 28, 2021
tempest01:
These corporate beggars go dey make like at least 20,000 naira daily with these formats on all social media platforms with multiple monikers.
closing doors for people with genuine needs

2 Likes

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by Asquare84(m): 8:19am On Mar 28, 2021
godsplan123:
I am a useless father, I can never forgive myself.

my only daughter died last week because we having been living in bad condition. no healthy food no money to buy the appropriate medicine for her.

I can't stand the pain and the shame that she died because of my inability to provide for my family, despite all the kind of dirty work I do to meet up.

I regret losing my job. my daughter died because I couldn't afford her hospital bill.

I am not a man any longer, I am trapped I don't want to lose my only son the last of my family again. if you are willing to adopt my son please reach out to me.

under my care he will die of hunger, I can't even pay my rent my family is scattered. my life is gone my balance is zero.

modified : this is my account number 3122893598
Ochala Noah o
First Bank......... please help me out.

Meet your pastor for assistance

1 Like

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by tempest01(m): 8:42am On Mar 28, 2021
jalodo2:
closing doors for people with genuine needs

Your discernment ability is really low

2 Likes

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by Blacklion3: 8:58am On Mar 28, 2021
jalodo2:
it is just tiring the way they are all connected. Most of those scammers av many accnts
They keep opening new account in waiting.... when they are caught in one, they use another. If u notice, immediately one is caught as scammer, another more emotional story pops out. They av so many monikers and u cant beat the story lines. It keeps getting more emotional each day. Pheeeeeeeew

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by Blacklion3: 9:00am On Mar 28, 2021
tempest01:

Your discernment ability is really low
You actually misunderstood his quote.
He was further buttressing your point that begging scammers close the doors for those who genuinely need help

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? / Fathers Getting aröùsed + Having A Hard-on Around Daughters / SOS: 23 Years Old Lady In Distress. Hear Her Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.