Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,865 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) (77079 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) / Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) / Moment Tinubu Almost Fell Off Stage At Campaign Flag-off In Jos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by Obamaofusa: 8:02am On Mar 28, 2021
BigSarah:
You must slave to get it that's the only way, others should understand and accept it

Just like Buhari 'slaved' and slavishly cried bitterly to get it...
Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by officialmario(m): 8:28am On Mar 28, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

grin

A slave is meant to slump or fell before his masters when the whips are no longer bearable. So it's not a new thing.

Nothing should happen to our dear Jagaban now. The humiliation he will recieve in APC presidential primary election is what will shock him and he may slump finally and never woke up again but God forbids, his children and grandchildren needs him even though Nigerians don't want him.
e choke you abi
the judgement of God is coming to him. He does'nt deserve to live.
Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 28, 2021
He should continue kissing Arewa ass o! wel done sir
Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by Dagrace01(m): 10:18am On Mar 28, 2021
Anybody can miss a step and fall..
It happens very well even to the healthiest and strongest people..
Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by Gbeng30(m): 11:14am On Mar 28, 2021
Somebody should tell him that his making a fruitless effort to be what he can never be in this country, shameless and cruel somebody
Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by Stanleyq: 3:30pm On Mar 28, 2021
I wish it could be Facebook voting system, let's flush bad eggs out, but we have rigging system of voting in Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by Vaiki(m): 5:53pm On Mar 28, 2021
habsydiamond:
why should the youths be voters... When we have some of us that can paddle this nation forward far better than our present old cargoes s nao... It weaks me when u call the youth voters cos that's what the old cargoes have limited them to.
Bros I meant it is up to the youths to vote the youths into power. So why should we be complaining? The power is in our hands!!!
Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by Vaiki(m): 5:53pm On Mar 28, 2021
habsydiamond:
why should the youths be voters... When we have some of us that can paddle this nation forward far better than our present old cargoes s nao... It weaks me when u call the youth voters cos that's what the old cargoes have limited them to.
Bros I meant it is up to the youths to vote the youths into power. So why should we be complaining? The power is in our hands!!!!
Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by habsydiamond(m): 6:14pm On Mar 28, 2021
Vaiki:
Bros I meant it is up to the youths to vote the youths into power. So why should we be complaining? The power is in our hands!!!!
I don't think the power is in our hands... Simply because the power can be taken by force through rigging to put one old cargo back to the office....
Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by Mish02: 8:58pm On Mar 28, 2021
film3four:
Update: Bola Tinubu stumbled at the 11th edition of the Annual Arewa House lecture series in Kaduna.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao97aXvrJ-0

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/03/27/tinubu-rescued-from-falling-in-kaduna-video/
How is these even a news
Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by Qoko: 10:52pm On Mar 28, 2021
“A mà npe òrò yin lówè, omà láró nínú”, “we are saying this matter is minor issue but it’s becoming serious matter” is like he’s planning for 2023 but I wish to collect their money then use it to campaign for reliable youths INSIA Allah
Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by omoakin22: 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2021
FALL AND DIE JOOR
Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by Lelelalalele: 3:38pm On Feb 22, 2022
grin
Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by naija4life247: 3:48pm On Feb 22, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

grin

A slave is meant to slump or fell before his masters when the whips are no longer bearable. So it's not a new thing.

Nothing should happen to our dear Jagaban now. The humiliation he will recieve in APC presidential primary election is what will shock him and he may slump finally and never woke up again but God forbids, his children and grandchildren needs him even though Nigerians don't want him.

MAD 101: Introduction to Madness.

This was the same way those before you started. now they are at the psychiatric hospital

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) / Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London / Buhari Signs Law Stopping VPs Who Complete President’s Tenure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.