Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Only A Man With A MAFIA Mindset Can Deal Successfully With Nigerian Women....... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only A Man With A MAFIA Mindset Can Deal Successfully With Nigerian Women....... (1264 Views)

Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis / Sold To A Mafia Sex Lord / Only A Man With A MAFIA Mindset Can Deal Successfully With Nigerian Women....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only A Man With A MAFIA Mindset Can Deal Successfully With Nigerian Women....... by Ilekokonit: 8:32pm On Mar 27, 2021
Only a man with a MAFIA mindset can deal successfully with Nigerian women.

Be a gentle man with them at your own peril.

Nigerian women just like the VULTURE are patient birds and they will play a waiting game whilst deceiving you enough with 419 love enough to make you let down your guards and purse strings and spend so much of your money, time, emotions and youthful energy into lifting up these ungrateful witches and once you have lifted them up in all ways especially financially, they will use every fibre of their being to try to destroy you in any way they can.

If not for God !!!

I dare guys to try an experiment with their wife / woman / girlfriend. Just tell her you have lost all your sources of income and see how she transforms within 2 months from the former loving woman into an unrecognizable Devil and Enemy.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only A Man With A MAFIA Mindset Can Deal Successfully With Nigerian Women....... by richmond500: 8:35pm On Mar 27, 2021
I thmm
Re: Only A Man With A MAFIA Mindset Can Deal Successfully With Nigerian Women....... by donbachi(m): 9:33pm On Mar 27, 2021
Dats why such men,dey meet women with demonic mindset.."mafian mindset" for women.
Re: Only A Man With A MAFIA Mindset Can Deal Successfully With Nigerian Women....... by JaneYave(f): 9:40pm On Mar 27, 2021
Angellic hearted beings. You need to be good to bring out the best in them. Giving one a chance is one thing and treating her right is another.
Re: Only A Man With A MAFIA Mindset Can Deal Successfully With Nigerian Women....... by SeekerofTruth1: 10:48pm On Mar 27, 2021
JaneYave:
Angellic hearted beings. You need to be good to bring out the best in them. Giving one a chance is one thing and treating her right is another.

Save your Bullshit Advice for The Hopeless Simps(Servants of women)

As for the Guys Seeing this,take relationship advice from a Woman at your Own Peril

2 Likes

Re: Only A Man With A MAFIA Mindset Can Deal Successfully With Nigerian Women....... by tunize(m): 11:14pm On Mar 27, 2021
But nor be all women bad nah we know sey many matter be as e get, but there still good women out there.
Re: Only A Man With A MAFIA Mindset Can Deal Successfully With Nigerian Women....... by zoeA: 12:06am On Mar 28, 2021
Women... always cheating... thinking we don't know

2 Likes

Re: Only A Man With A MAFIA Mindset Can Deal Successfully With Nigerian Women....... by skywalker240(m): 4:52am On Mar 28, 2021
tunize:
But nor be all women bad nah we know sey many matter be as e get, but there still good women out there.
This is getting stale., a woman is a woman, nothing like "good women out there"

where you guys get this narative from always leaves me baffled

2 Likes

Re: Only A Man With A MAFIA Mindset Can Deal Successfully With Nigerian Women....... by KingClown(m): 9:03am On Mar 28, 2021
Ilekokonit:
Only a man with a MAFIA mindset can deal successfully with Nigerian women.

Be a gentle man with them at your own peril.

Nigerian women just like the VULTURE are patient birds and they will play a waiting game whilst deceiving you enough with 419 love enough to make you let down your guards and purse strings and spend so much of your money, time, emotions and youthful energy into lifting up these ungrateful witches and once you have lifted them up in all ways especially financially, they will use every fibre of their being to try to destroy you in any way they can.

If not for God !!!

I dare guys to try an experiment with their wife / woman / girlfriend. Just tell her you have lost all your sources of income and see how she transforms within 2 months from the former loving woman into an unrecognizable Devil and Enemy.
Re: Only A Man With A MAFIA Mindset Can Deal Successfully With Nigerian Women....... by tunize(m): 12:26pm On Mar 28, 2021
skywalker240:

This is getting stale., a woman is a woman, nothing like "good women out there"

where you guys get this narative from always leaves me baffled
Bro I have met and seen good females I just believe in this thing called law of attraction or setting standard to your female circles
Re: Only A Man With A MAFIA Mindset Can Deal Successfully With Nigerian Women....... by skywalker240(m): 12:39pm On Mar 28, 2021
tunize:

Bro I have met and seen good females I just believe in this thing called law of attraction or setting standard to your female circles
Correction, it's the situation and circumstance you met them thats why they seem nice.

A woman is like a liquid that takes the shape of any jar that it's poured on. A woman can also disguise to be what she wants you to beleive she is. So dont beleive that good woman sh!T. Just say there are evils and lesser evils that would suffice.

1 Like

Re: Only A Man With A MAFIA Mindset Can Deal Successfully With Nigerian Women....... by tunize(m): 1:41pm On Mar 28, 2021
skywalker240:

Correction, it's the situation and circumstance you met them thats why they seem nice.

A woman is like a liquid that takes the shape of any jar that it's poured on. A woman can also disguise to be what she wants you to beleive she is. So dont beleive that good woman sh!T. Just say there are evils and lesser evils that would suffice.
Which woman do you this wan na shuuu okay I have heard you bros
Re: Only A Man With A MAFIA Mindset Can Deal Successfully With Nigerian Women....... by skywalker240(m): 2:16pm On Mar 28, 2021
tunize:

Which woman do you this wan na shuuu okay I have heard you bros
It's not what a woman did actually, experience is a natural proferssor have you wondered why a woman would be nice to mr a this minuite and be aggresive to mr b the next min? Mind you both of them have good intention? It takes grace to truly define a woman who wants you to beleive she good, they're excellent multitaskers.

1 Like

Re: Only A Man With A MAFIA Mindset Can Deal Successfully With Nigerian Women....... by Ilekokonit: 6:47pm On Mar 28, 2021
KingClown:

I 've been there & I've done that.

it's not only women you have romantic relationship with o.

even so-called family and friends.

You are very correct. Most Nigerians including family, friends and acquaintances are also greedy piss takers who take advantage of niceness or kindness or generosity. For a few years now I don't really keep friends. I only have people I call acquaintances and as for family, I keep them at arms length and communicate with them when necessary as when the chips are down and the going gets tough, that's when you know that you really have no genuine friends and some family members will even stylishly desert you UNTIL things pick up again when they then want to come closer again but its not possible as the damage to the pure family basis of " lean on me when you are not strong" [/i]h as already been broken by their judgemental attitude when you are going through your wilderness experience which EVERY HUMAN goes through at some point in their lives.

Some friends [i] at least 1)
is even closer to me than any of my family members as when the going was tough, he was there for me and when he ran into some big problem some years later, I did everything in my power legally, emotionally and financially to help him out until he came out of the problem. that's what friends are for but Nigerian friends and family in their greedy, money worshiping and judgemental tiny mindsets don't get this basis of decent relationships where a friend / family in need is a friend indeed.

Some family members and so called friends are worse than enemies.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Please, What Is Magun? / Why Are Yoruba Men So Classy / It's My Birthday Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.