Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:25 PM

Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men (27061 Views)

Bandits Are More Intelligent Than The Nigeria Security Forces.Pictures. / Amaechi: Women Should Be Given More Political Appointments / A Dog In The US Is More Intelligent Than Buhari Supporters- Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:20pm On Mar 28, 2021
engrchykae:
and bullion van things in bourdilon? looting has no gender rather looting is the exclusive of politicians whether make or female

Looting had no gender, I agree, so nobody should make females look like saints as if they have something new to offer.. they don't.. period.
Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by PayCircle: 1:21pm On Mar 28, 2021
This is true kind of, if you meet the intelligent ones you will marvel at their IQ and EQ.

Meanwhile check my signature to get your reliable and effective USA phone number at shikkini money

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by Poloyanabo2(m): 2:14pm On Mar 28, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:
Yea

That is why they invented almost everything in the world presently grin
From automobiles, to airplanes, social networking platforms and even country flags, they were all made by women!
Even to me it's really shocking, I was going through the net one fateful day and I found out that all major inventions infact 99% inventions and discoveries were made by women, while men just Sat at home babysitting with their low IQs.
I was shocked!
Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by Phred1717: 2:16pm On Mar 28, 2021
Akpabio comes to my mind... Bad guy
Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by Poloyanabo2(m): 2:18pm On Mar 28, 2021
StacyO:
He's 100% right.

To all those that argued with me on the other thread, I hope you understand now.

Yes you're right that's why all the inventions and discoveries in the world were made by women.
Women invented cars, trains, ships, airplanes, and telecommunications systems were all invented by women.
Now please tell me that making inventions are not dependent on intelligence.
Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by Poloyanabo2(m): 2:20pm On Mar 28, 2021
bodee:
I'm sure Amaechi will disown this statement by her aide/PRO. If women are more intelligent than men, why do we then have more men than women at the helm of affairs? And this trend of male dominance or men in control is all over the world or it's a global thing.
You even went far, why are all the inventions from the beginning of creation made by men?
Or is intelligence not needed in making inventions?
Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by Iconicwereysqua: 3:09pm On Mar 28, 2021
Ngadaawo
555five

Gbegile in the mud grin
Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by crossfm: 3:50pm On Mar 28, 2021
Jeffcliff:
Adam was manipulated by eve, he wasn’t outsmarted

You ended up saying the same thing I said earlier.
Please look up the meaning of outsmart and manipulate again in your dictionary.
Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by Eriokanmi: 3:53pm On Mar 28, 2021
wany:

Every woman is cat like while every man is DOG like . undecided
una too much dear. I respect women
Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by Lordpeckxy(m): 3:54pm On Mar 28, 2021
If God has contracted a woman to build the Ark...
Carry your talk go another place... I say it and I say it again, most Women are very dull.
It's like their mum button is always on active.
still waiting for the woman that can out think me, perhaps she can be my soul mate.
Cox like this like this, girls senselessness just dey everywhere.
Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:05pm On Mar 28, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

Lol... No be fight bro..
But Woman no fit ever rule Nigeria in this generation...
The north owns this country and they have the voting numbers and power and decide who rules, and islam which is the religion of the majority forbids a woman to lead .
I am happy , that it would never happen in this generation.. and hey, I am not a northerner, just serving you the cold truth .
Happy Sunday..

God bless you, bro.

Stay blessed, bossman.
Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by bizzibodi(m): 6:37pm On Mar 28, 2021
Eriokanmi:
I don't think so. Rather I'd say they're smarter than men cos na wetin dem wan make you know na im you go know. Catch them if you can. They're a unique being. Have you as a man ever watched a woman (remotely or closely) at a particular body location of hers and she quickly adjusted her clothes in that region? She might not even notice you're watching her , she might even be turning her back at you unknowingly. You'd just notice she quickly adjusted without being informed. Their spirit is so strong. I think it's because they're highly vulnerable so God created them that way.
Like closing d hole so that another Satan will not chop his own?
Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by Ebymyk(m): 7:23pm On Mar 28, 2021
all this na cruise..
Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by engrchykae(m): 7:50pm On Mar 28, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

Looting had no gender, I agree, so nobody should make females look like saints as if they have something new to offer.. they don't.. period.
a woman in power hardly get her nation involved in needless war, that's one area they are better than us.
Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by FKMagazine(m): 10:29pm On Mar 28, 2021
Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by Tonitoniton(m): 11:39pm On Mar 28, 2021
all men are not as dumb as u, mr amechi. little wonder u used rivers treasury to bring in this evil man in aso rock.

because u goofed as a man doesnt mean all men goofs like u.

God never made women more intelligent than but men has allowed themselves to be fooled by the devil to think other wise.

when men fails God he makes women and youths to lead them.

and because that was not His original plan, destruction is imminent if the men dont wake up to take charge
Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by ume1000: 12:17am On Mar 29, 2021
post=100267083:
100% SURE,

No doubt about it.

You are a wise man!
Sometimes, silence is Golden! kiss

TalentSmart has tested the emotional intelligence of more than a million people and it’s clear that women have the upper hand.
While women’s overall EQ score is just a couple of points higher than men’s, this is a statistically significant difference that shows that women have greater skill in using emotions to their benefit.

It just doesn’t answer the pressing question: Why?

To understand why women outscore men, we have to look at scores for each of the four emotional intelligence skills by gender.
There’s a reliable pattern in the data that points to some interesting explanations for the gap.......(no time to go deeper.... point passed across!)
women are manipulative not outrightly intelligent let's just say more[b]clever[/b]
Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by ume1000: 12:19am On Mar 29, 2021
post=100267089:
Men wey wan argue........ argue with sense and not just mouth.

Scientists have said this 600 years ago,
Rotimi is only confirming what has been written many centuries ago.

Simply say in your family, men are more intelligent than women.
Why u come dey fight Amaechi, nothing like fight for dis one na.
Everyone dey talk about dem family, End of Story!
Or are you part of his family members?
manipulative should be the word here
Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by ume1000: 12:21am On Mar 29, 2021
BigYash:
Person dey talk? Just say women are more intelligent than men in your family. If na where to thief public funds now,you go get sense.
no be naija politician again wetin him mean na say women dey more intelligent for him other room
Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by ume1000: 12:23am On Mar 29, 2021
ImpregnaTor:
this could be true o, girls are becoming more intelligent as years passes by..

for example now, for my department na boys dey pack carry over like party rice this period o grin the future is truly female smiley
ogbeni check am well u go understand say trade by barter dey happen for back
Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by ABANGWABOI(m): 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2021
engrchykae:
a woman in power hardly get her nation involved in needless war, that's one area they are better than us.

Maybe you are a GAY.. women ain't better than men..
Men are superior .. Let that sink in..
Your comments is definitely for validation from nairaland females and you would get it.. make sure you use it and withdraw from the bank..
Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by engrchykae(m): 9:45pm On Mar 29, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

Maybe you are a GAY.. women ain't better than men..
Men are superior .. Let that sink in..
Your comments is definitely for validation from nairaland females and you would get it.. make sure you use it and withdraw from the bank..
you lack sense,most of the wars in history are driven by ego of little men.
If I check very well you are the gay here.
You are so annoying,you think I crave for validation from people?
I don't care what others think about me,I have a good and proud image of myself,8 don't need validation from anonymous people in naira land
Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:27pm On Mar 29, 2021
engrchykae:
you lack sense,most of the wars in history are driven by ego of little men.
If I check very well you are the gay here.
You are so annoying,you think I crave for validation from people?
I don't care what others think about me,I have a good and proud image of myself,8 don't need validation from anonymous people in naira land

Stop Crying kid..
Moreover you seem so confused and also suffering from identity crisis..
Gosh.. it must definitely suck to have a demented mind frame like yours..
Sorry.
Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by engrchykae(m): 6:49am On Mar 30, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

Stop Crying kid..
Moreover you seem so confused and also suffering from identity crisis..
Gosh.. it must definitely suck to have a demented mind frame like yours..
Sorry.
look into the mirror and see the kid.
We are superior,we are the strongest,we are the head,that's all sign of childishness
All the wars in history were fought on the altar of ego.
Troy was fought because a Man lost his wife to another young man therefore 50 thousand Greeks have to leave their wives to go bring back one wife,how sensible and superior in reasoning does that sound?
More than 50 million young men died in ww1 because of the duke of Austria was assassinated,how superior does that sound.
Ww2 was also fought on the altar of ego of hitler because he believed the germans are superior to other races
In terms of managing conflicts,women are better
Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:52am On Mar 30, 2021
engrchykae:
look into the mirror and see the kid.
We are superior,we are the strongest,we are the head,that's all sign of childishness
All the wars in history were fought on the altar of ego.
Troy was fought because a Man lost his wife to another young man therefore 50 thousand Greeks have to leave their wives to go bring back one wife,how sensible and superior in reasoning does that sound?
More than 50 million young men died in ww1 because of the duke of Austria was assassinated,how superior does that sound.
Ww2 was also fought on the altar of ego of hitler because he believed the germans are superior to other races
In terms of managing conflicts,women are better

You tried to be logical but all you stated happened in the medieval times (Troy) and over a � years ago (WW1)...
Presently, Men and the society has evolved.. Nobody fights needless wars now.. only necessary ones..
Women can never be at Par with men in any Ramifications in life..
Equality is an illusion to prevent mass suicide / depression...
Men ain't equal and would never be equal with women..
Men is the superior gender.. �
Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by Probz(m): 8:19am On May 22, 2021
HellVictorinho:

This doesn't make sense.

It does.
Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by Nobody: 8:24am On May 22, 2021
Probz:

It does.

You can't determine what makes sense in my head.

Are you in my head?
Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by Probz(m): 8:26am On May 22, 2021
HellVictorinho:

You can't determine what makes sense in my head.

Are you in my head?

Lol.
Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by Nobody: 8:36am On May 22, 2021
ume1000:
manipulative should be the word here

There's no test that can prove such things.

All women can't be more intelligent than all men and vice-versa.

Being a female doesn't make you more intelligent.
Being a male doesn't make you more intelligent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Will Prosecute Electoral Offenders – Buhari / Okorocha Declares 3-Week Public Holiday In Imo / $9.6million: Andrew Yakubu Arraigned In Court (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.