Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,539 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

I Think This Girl Might Like Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think This Girl Might Like Me (862 Views)

I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? / My Boyfriend's Mother Doesn't Like Me Because I Have Tattoo - Lady Cries Out / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think This Girl Might Like Me by OfficialR(m): 10:16pm On Mar 27, 2021
Hello again Nairaland

Now a few days ago, I created a thread on what to do because of my attitude to girls. That post didn't get much attention probably because of the time it was posted

Now recently there's this girl I know of that has been behaving in a kind of way to me. If I'm passing by her, she'll make sure that I notice her. Also, during classes, she usually sits down beside me. When I just try to ignore her, she'll usually tap me to make sure that I know she's there

I could also just be passing by with some other people and she'll just get my attention and wave at me, and me not trying to be rude, I wave back but it always makes me feel somehow (probably because I'm not used to being mutual to girls)

So I want you guys to tell me maybe she likes me or she's just being friendly
Re: I Think This Girl Might Like Me by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 27, 2021
research proves "women with smiling faces put on mask, you never can tell wich one comes with good tidings"

if she's really into you,then she should make the first moves wink

Re: I Think This Girl Might Like Me by stanliwise(m): 10:30pm On Mar 27, 2021
@OfficialR
Is she your type of girl
Re: I Think This Girl Might Like Me by Spending123: 10:33pm On Mar 27, 2021
OP you better run for your life because it will end in premium tears!!! this I have seen.

Re: I Think This Girl Might Like Me by Sarcastic101: 10:35pm On Mar 27, 2021
That girl go use you do ritual
Re: I Think This Girl Might Like Me by EmptyGarden(m): 10:46pm On Mar 27, 2021
Google it.
Re: I Think This Girl Might Like Me by gfon(m): 10:48pm On Mar 27, 2021
Find babe straff,before you turn gay.I don talk my own finish.
Re: I Think This Girl Might Like Me by 1beat(m): 10:51pm On Mar 27, 2021
face your book ignore any girl for now they're destiny killer and distraction .. very obvious that you're still a small boy if you know you're always less busy after classes use that period to learn one musical instrument. particularly piano
you will thank me later
Re: I Think This Girl Might Like Me by OfficialR(m): 11:18pm On Mar 27, 2021
stanliwise:
@OfficialR Is she your type of girl
Not really. She's alright but I don't really like her that much
Re: I Think This Girl Might Like Me by OfficialR(m): 11:18pm On Mar 27, 2021
1beat:
face your book ignore any girl for now they're destiny killer and distraction .. very obvious that you're still a small boy if you know you're always less busy after classes use that period to learn one musical instrument. particularly piano
you will thank me later
Thanks for the advice
Re: I Think This Girl Might Like Me by AfroKnight: 11:22pm On Mar 27, 2021
By all means, fall in love. But with your head in charge and not your heart. She will fly away in a moment if she weighs you and you are found wanting. Guard your 6.
Re: I Think This Girl Might Like Me by stanliwise(m): 11:23pm On Mar 27, 2021
OfficialR:

Not really. She's alright but I don't really like her that much
Then let it be. She could a good friend, know her name. But just let thing flow normally
Re: I Think This Girl Might Like Me by SeunDobo(m): 2:50pm On Apr 02, 2021
OfficialR:
Hello again Nairaland

Now a few days ago, I created a thread on what to do because of my attitude to girls. That post didn't get much attention probably because of the time it was posted

Now recently there's this girl I know of that has been behaving in a kind of way to me. If I'm passing by her, she'll make sure that I notice her. Also, during classes, she usually sits down beside me. When I just try to ignore her, she'll usually tap me to make sure that I know she's there

I could also just be passing by with some other people and she'll just get my attention and wave at me, and me not trying to be rude, I wave back but it always makes me feel somehow (probably because I'm not used to being mutual to girls)

So I want you guys to tell me maybe she likes me or she's just being friendly

Get along with her as friend and best friend never toast her unless you wan fuvk up .. just make she see you as her confidant na mistakely sex go happen between two of you someday
Re: I Think This Girl Might Like Me by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 02, 2021
She wants friendship.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Stop This Poverty Mentality / Does Truelove Really Exist? / VIDEO: Eudoxie Yao Carries Boyfriend Grand P Who Recovered From Hip Dislocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.